HITMAN: GOY Edition released

I noticed that the new HITMAN has now been updated to a GOY Edition, does that mean all the episodes are done and the game is finished now? I still don't know what the game is like beyond >episodic and >Denuvo, even though I heard Denuvo had been patched out and there seems to be enough content now for a full game.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/search/hitman absolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define finished, as they just released an expansion campaign. And weekly they curate contracts and make new escalations which are too tedious due to being 5 levels instead of 3
Season 1 is finished, tutorial levels (free demo) and 6+3 levels were done in January when physical was released
Peak enjoyment for me was until recordings were fucked up when reddit complained about not being able to get SA on first, or any try, because m-m-muh cameras

It's pretty good, it's been finished for a while.

Really? That's nice. That's surprising, I thought SE and IOI had totally severed ties.

IOI is the sole owner of Hitman IP now.
You can still buy it from SE's store, but i don't know how that works, maybe publishing deal.
Denuvo was gone the day IOI got Hitman.
The expansion is part of the GOY edition.

Oh boy, that "Complete" edition sure was named ironically.

Who the fuck cares, it's just a horrible time to be a previously good game series.

Sneaky merchants from Denmark in action (^:

Is there a pirate version that gives you access to more than just a fucking sandbox with zero items YET?!

Oh, the expansion is just like the bonus missions for Sapienza and Marrakesh? Count me out, then, that's not worth it.

what?

is there a way to spoof servers yet?
No, unless you get to it, but getting the intro pack on sale for like 5 bucks and using dlc unlocker was the most efficient way, i think IO found out about it and now you can only buy full game as a bundle.
I don't think it works with the free demo, but feel free to try.

tfw the costumes are $6 more than the bonus mission in maple pesos

Anyone who has the game wants to share contracts?

I just want to know if all of those "elusive targets" or whatever the one-off do-it-or-miss-it-forever missions will be coming back, and just selectable in a list or something.

I read on the page all of them were brought back to life starting from this month

Yes, but you won't be getting the exclusive coins as a reward for completing them (^:

what do these exclusive coins do?
do they distract better than normal coins?

They have a different description, menu icon and world model, but work exactly the same

Well done goyim. Remember to buy COD:WW2 next.

That's neat and all, but non-functional rewards are kind of ass.

It should be "uotto fakku"

>one of the targets is a literal ex-Mossad interrogator, in previous you kill a (((New York lawyer and corporate fixer)))
Not an argument anymore
Likewise.
I bought it and have 170 hours

woooow are they for real ??

it's 58.13 euros for hitman GOY while it's 34.93 euros for Hitman Essential collection

hitman GOY gives you the 7 episodes plus the bonus campaign Patient Zero and the GOY outfit bundle = cowboy, raven and clown outfits (YES 3 OUTFITS)

while Essential gives you blood money and Absolution, and the 7 episodes :o

This shit is crazy, it's a literal scam, they're asking 24 euros for an apparently shitty bonus campaign (judging from the most upvoted steam review) and 3 fucking stupid costumes

Can you communicate using anything except memes?

What did he mean by this?

In hindsight that was a rather retarded thing to say

Are you trying to convince me or yourself Mr Burch?

Get the fuck out.

Okay, i guess a jew interrogator torturing people with drugs is SJW game
Got any arguments?

Torture is okay if it’s their side that does it.
The owners and financiers of the company that made the game, the gender and religion of the developers of the game, the owners and financiers of the publisher… You know, everyone. Fucking try harder.

Get the fuck out with made up non-words.
Because you try to talk people using linguistic terms of Slavic and European languages.
Right after you start trying.

Gee I sure wonder why Holla Forums is so shit. Maybe it's because every single fucking thread devolves into Holla Forums but about games.

Desperate.

To what? Memes?

dont forget you kill a rightwing politician too

I liked Hitman Absolution, had one of the best graphics in last years.

This new Hitman looks more cartoonish.

I might torrent it.

What did they mean by this?

It does make sense if you put it into context, unless my ESL is kicking in.

Oh and
You mean

As a sandbox killer it’s actually pretty comfy in addition to being fun. But since you get no items, starting locations, or have any restrictions whatsoever, it runs out of fun quickly.

before and goty update

Is this version of the game torrentable or is it fucked by Denuvo? I was looking to torrent it but I couldnt find this new one.

Not just denuvo, it's the always online that fucked with the game hard.

There's a reason why it is called the goy edition.

They need to make some money now they're on their own again.

Not too keen on the colorado changes.
Sapienza looks great though.

I prefer the older desaturated look. They should have both available as a graphics option.

I've heard that the first thing that the devs did once they were free from Square Enix was to remove the always online feature and Denuvo. That said, I don't know if the GOTY has it.

You're a fucking muppet.

Yeah well fuck you you're a cabbage patch kid

Is there a torrent for it?

I like how it can also blow the bodies out of sight if they're on a balcony, ledge or anything like that.

All I needed to know. Thanks for that.

FUCKING ZIONIST BULLSHIT

yes fuck the jews
thepiratebay.org/search/hitman absolution

Wrong hitman game dipshit.

Full experience my ass, get fucked kikes.

Also
hory shet

You can uncheck levels you don't want to save HDD space.

I'd rather devs re-learn how to compress their shit. This is getting ridiculous.

That'd be nice, but at least IOI can implement functional mirrors enemies don't see you in them because that'd render every bathroom useless.

You can launch chandeliers with it too

Never though I'd say I liked the way a game looked better when it was desaturated. How do you fuck something like this up, the colors are so saturated it looks like something out of a fantasy game. It feels like the hue has been changed in some cases as well.

It's not finished for shit. There should be a second season.

>Full game released a year and a half after the early access first episode was dropped
I don't even know where to begin. I've heard a couple of missions are up to the Hitman standards, but everything else is shit. Some of the physics and item interactions looked cool, but there's not way I'd buy or even pirate this shit.

That's because they took unrealistically discolored assets and unrealistically colored them.
It looks like some 13 year old's SweetFX preset for an old game.

I don't think it was ever htat, it was just a glorified bundle

same as non goy edition, however, even though you can paly offline some shit needs online, like the "elusive targets" shit which are time limited characters to kill and I don't know if unlocking shit requires to be online. As in
I don't know if this changed after they separate from square, and I'm not keen on downloading 70GB of data to find out

Anyone could get the same result with Reshade. This is a scam.

like a brandnew experience. 9,99€ gib.

user… the DLC is a scam, but the pictures are a gameplay update you don't need the DLC for

To anyone who refuses to buy/play Denuvo games just play the Linux version, it doesn't have Denuvo.

I don't normally like stealth games much but it's pretty solid if you turn off all the nustealth shit like objective markers and wallhacks which are on by default.

neither does the regular game now but that doesn't fix how performance took a hit with the more recent patches. denuvo killing performance is mostly a meme with a few special cases of shitty implementation that was more related to shitty devs and not denuvo itself. its like if people complained steamworks kills performance

Steamworks is responsible for performance issues in the Bayonetta port though because they implemented it so poorly, its better to play the game cracked if you don't want lag spikes on level transitions.

I thought it was my imagination, I guess not. That's a shame.

you fucked up.

I’m hearing conflicting reports on the performance. As for myself, performance seemed to have improved actually

bump

Explosives seem like a whole lot of fun in this game

Good on you for supporting the gaming industry!

Its good but i got it on PSN for like £7.99 based on a superblackfacehop video.

sometimes they don't work like you plan

GOTY is enough

>(((Ezra Berg))) Immediately betrays basically the entire group, oy gevalt, I'm your friend!
>tfw they weren't lying