Been scouring the internet for an answer to this all morning

Been scouring the internet for an answer to this all morning.

Friend of mine can't play The Last of Us on his Super Slim Playstation 3. I've tried all the meme answers, deleting the patch, reinstalling the game, clean wipe, rebuilding the database, restoring the file system, etc. etc. The disc loads and runs fine on my fat model from around 2009.

The console can run physical copies of Call of Duty Black Ops and Fallout New Vegas fine though as well as the PS2 Classics download of GTA San Andreas. That's all the games he has he's not big into it.

Any ideas doublechan?

Did you try a new copy of the game? Could be that it's just a fucked disc and nothing to do with the console.

fucked in that it won't run on the slim for whatever reason, I know Uncharted 3 does weird shit if you're on the fat when you play it, so maybe it's something like that.

I don't own a copy of The Last of Us on PS3, I only have the digital version of the remaster that came with the PS4 bundle. His disc works fine on my 8 year old fat, just not on his Super Slim, which is weird since you'd think it would be reversed.

who cares it's shit

Go to GameStop and get a used copy, see if that works if it does swap the discs and return it

Fuck off back to NeoFAG with this piece of shit excuse for a game.

Kill yourself OP.
Thread reported for reddit spacing and neofaggotry

Why would he want to?

watch it on youtube sonigger

You'd better know how to take the bantz.

Stop this obnoxious presumptuous retardation just because someone happened to naively ask about it here.

Those were legitimate paragraphs, you buzzword spewing faggot.

Are you retarded op?

what the fuck

I can't go back they banned me for "Global Rule #1 - Violating US Law" and they won't tell me why.

I fucking hate when someone who isn't a faggot tries to be more friendly and winds up accidentally bringing shit on themselves.

Probably doesn't even know femishits had anything to do with this, let alone creation.

Your friend just dodged a bullet.

I had the same problem. If the disc actually works fine, then the problem is the hard drive. Some games will still work with a grounded hard drive, but you'll experience problems with "recent" games like Arkham City and Assassins Creed 2. The Last of Us was completely unplayable when you reach the car. You'll need to buy a new hard drive for that and format it.

Or tell your friend to just watch a completionist on youtube. It's the current year+3. The Last of Us was the last exclusive for the PS3 I gave a fuck. If you can play it on PC, play it on PC. Use a controller if you want. At least I got an extra hard drive from that experience.

Minimum 2 years faggot

is this some sort of Shilling or is this Tod Posting taken to the next level? Have you tried playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim™ on Microsoft Windows™, PlayStation 3™, Xbox 360™, PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ or considered buying it on the NintendoSwitch on November 17?

How about dont play the game, its full of fag propaganda?
>>>/leftpol/