ITT: games that thoroughly ripped off movies/other media

When will Gothicfags realize that their overrated game ripped off literally everything from Excalibur (1981) but the main plot?

I think your thread would have more visitors if you made it about twilight movie

Doesnt matter. It only matter when a shitty game (Dark Souls) copy pastes from a great game(Severance) and becomes more popular amongst retards.

It seems you've already triggered one gothicfag already OP.

Deus Ex is just a clone of Ghost in the Shell ;^)

So, for instance, O Fortuna is in the game's OST?

Metal Gear is just a clone of Escape from New York

Mario Odyssey is a ripoff of Sonic X

Dark Souls is technically a secondhand rip off. It was heavily inspired by Berserk, which was heavily inspired by Excalibur too.

There are easier ways to trigger gothicfags. Morrowind

Dragon's Dogma and Drakengard both took ideas from this shitty movie.

something something something warcraft shoulderpads

Wait, are you saying I can play a video game that is set in the same vain as the movie Excalibur (1981)?

When will Excaliburfags realize that their overrated movie ripped off literally everything from Morte D'Arthur(1480)?

Assuming it's true, why is that bad and why should I care?

lol @ shitty b8 thread

mein kampf ripped off the talmud btw

If only it was as good.

Because ripping off something is a lack of creativity and visionary. Morrowind is better.

Morrowind was a ripoff of Morrowindl, Oblivion was a ripoff of LOTRs, Skyrim is a ripoff of Game of Thrones.

Every book copies the Talmud and Torah, stupid goy.

tfw no CIA vs Bane videogame

Its just Eurojank who fucking cares.

I'm sorry for forgetting my reaction pic indicating the question was purely rhetorical.

That's retarded.

It was intended to be a Song of Fire and Ice game adaptation to be fair.

Fuck it, let's get the bookfags in and talk about how movies just steal from books then.
I hate this new generation of retards.

Everything is ripping off from something older, dumbshit.

So what's your point, OP? Do you imply that this is bad? How did you even got more than 5 replies ITT with this shitty post?

People actually answering a shitty bait thread instead of dubs rolling and saging.

Here check these