"made for upcoming Konami project"

Oh god.

Other urls found in this thread:

hellpainter.com/z-wf2017whitehunter.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aww shit, this is gonna suck.

I'd pirate it.

WHAT

This is gonna be ass, but Iā€™d pirate it.

You mean a new gacha machine?

Who wants to bet they'll try to make it be like P.T/Silent Hills in an attempt to win back people who were excited for it? Do you think they'll name it Silent Hills?

Ahem, we already have that. It's called Origins in the west.

Same Fucking Pyramid Head

Ok the initial panic is over, where's the source?

Why do Nips think that the word "Zero" is ultra-cool? It's not, and never was, but they shove it into a huge number of titles for some reason.

Probably used to describe a prequel side story.

No, I've seen it used in too many other circumstances. Items, character names, everything. They love it, and I don't understand why.

are any of the original silent hill devs still working for konami anymore in the first place?

Cause it's a cool English word that's easy for them to pronounce, and it can be connected to many edgy themes like death.

Can't wait to delve into the pachinko mines.

Sometimes dead is better.

What is nothing
And what is something
Because Zero is an undefined number
It could be nothing
or it could be everything.

t. jaden smith

you love it enough to make it your ID, user

fug u :::DDDDD

Jaden Smith is pretty anime tbh.

I know guys! lets make a silent hill kart racer! that must be what the fans want, just look at how much MK8 is selling!

Are you saying you wouldn't play a silent hill kart racer, or a fightan for that matter?

Actually, no, provide a source. I just did a quick search and found that Masahiro Ito did a PH design just like that for a Silent Hill comic in 2008, and again for Book of Memories in 2013. So either it's actually something new, or you're a humongous faggot.

hellpainter.com/z-wf2017whitehunter.htm

Alright OP you made your point, half the people here don't bother reading threads. Now where's the source.

Fixed it.

Anybody here read moon?

Inb4 source

I probably would but at the same time I dont wanna give konami a single shekel after they tried to leave the industry for pachinko machines.

I really want some goofy halloween themed kart racer featuring dracula riding his own coffin and the wolf man riding a wolf

pachinkos dead now isn't it? I sorta remember it dying like a year after the CEO saying fuck vidya, pachinko is better. And it was something to do with their desired gambling laws getting rejected or succeeding and fucking them over.

I don't know very many kanji since I'm still learning but the top part above Silent Hill Zero that's in kana says white hunter I'm pretty sure.

I think it's not because they think it's cool but because it's one of the not so many english words that can be written with their alphabets.
They take that into consideration for things they plan to sell offshore.
Same thing for names, if you look at anime characters that aren't japanese they'll most of the time have an english name that can be written in katakana.

I think it was that after they went full pachinko Japan remade their gambling laws for the 2020 olympics and now pachinkos aren't nearly as profitable.

PH is King Tiger
Nurses have baby faces

It's a kit for WonderFes (Figurine convention), the 悈悊 after 'SILENT HILL ZERO' means 'from', I highly doubt this is anything new.

Poorly, but I'm getting there.
Brackets denote uncertainty.

Gambling laws are retarded, but nice.

Is that a 28 mm scale miniature? I want pyramid head grotesques for my Dark Eldar

Zero is the second coolest English word after dreadnought.

Underrated post.

"Cyberpunk" is the second-coolest English word.

WOKE

I don't know what you're talking about. These uses are all thematically justified within their own games. No, it wasn't worth getting full-sized versions.

The fucking audacity of this company to make a new SH after shitcanning the game that had so much talent attached to it.

read the thread, there is no new SH game

Zero comes from Arabic, I think. Dreadnought is an English word, though.

I can't read :^)

oh, and the concept of zero comes from the arabs yes but not the word iirc

The concept of zero is very, very old, and was around in ancient Egypt and Mesopotamian cultures. The word comes from Arabic "sifr," which meant "empty," and was used to mean zero after Indian numerals were adopted by Arabs (and later by Europeans, who got the word "zero" from Italian "zefiro," which may also have been taken from Arabic "sifr").

So yes the word derives from an arabic word but the word itself isn't Arabic but rather Italian

So is there a place India got it from? Did the Mesopotamians spread it eastward before it was lost and later brought back west from India by the Arabs?

The word we use morphed from the Arabic word.
Directly, it came to us via French but it existed in Italian previous to that. If I remember correctly, the Arabic word is sifr, which turned into zephirum in Middle Latin and eventually became zero in Italian.

wish I could read hieroglyphs

I don't know. Arabs, and later Europeans, adopted Indian numerals, but I don't think ancient Indians contributed any concepts to mathematics that Arabs didn't already have. The idea that there's something novel or new about the number zero is kind of a misnomer; it's just that the Greeks didn't have a codified understanding of it, and this meant that Europe was much slower to use and understand it than the ancient Middle East.

Absolutely nothing mathematic comes from the arabs. Everything attributed to them they stole from the Hindus.

Well often who we describe as Arab are a vastly different people 1500 years ago than they are today, the arabs of those eras are pretty much gone, same with the egyptians and Actual Jews, who all got wiped out by retarded mountain tribes

I plan on taking classes next year though, so im good

Fucking kill yourself already, holy shit I can't libtards that ramble on and on about shit they pretend to know you know jack shit and youre barely hiding it fuckinh hell how did you even figured out to breath

Silent Hill Survive?

You mean like this?