Caleb Russell

I'd pirate it.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

WHAT

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

new silent hill
This is gonna be ass, but Iā€™d pirate it.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

You mean a new gacha machine?

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Who wants to bet they'll try to make it be like P.T/Silent Hills in an attempt to win back people who were excited for it? Do you think they'll name it Silent Hills?

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Silent Hill Zero

Ahem, we already have that. It's called Origins in the west.

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Same Fucking Pyramid Head

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Ok the initial panic is over, where's the source?

James Torres
James Torres

Why do Nips think that the word "Zero" is ultra-cool? It's not, and never was, but they shove it into a huge number of titles for some reason.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

Probably used to describe a prequel side story.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

No, I've seen it used in too many other circumstances. Items, character names, everything. They love it, and I don't understand why.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

are any of the original silent hill devs still working for konami anymore in the first place?

John Turner
John Turner

Cause it's a cool English word that's easy for them to pronounce, and it can be connected to many edgy themes like death.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Can't wait to delve into the pachinko mines.

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Sometimes dead is better.

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

What is nothing
And what is something
Because Zero is an undefined number
It could be nothing
or it could be everything.

t. jaden smith

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

you love it enough to make it your ID, user

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

fug u :::DDDDD

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Jaden Smith is pretty anime tbh.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

I know guys! lets make a silent hill kart racer! that must be what the fans want, just look at how much MK8 is selling!

James Cox
James Cox

Are you saying you wouldn't play a silent hill kart racer, or a fightan for that matter?

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Silent Hill Zero
probably yet another prequel
Pyramid Head again, or yet another rip off

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

Actually, no, provide a source. I just did a quick search and found that Masahiro Ito did a PH design just like that for a Silent Hill comic in 2008, and again for Book of Memories in 2013. So either it's actually something new, or you're a humongous faggot.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

hellpainter.com/z-wf2017whitehunter.htm

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

google reveals nothing but references to SH: Origins
latest news was for cancelled designs
still no source

Alright OP you made your point, half the people here don't bother reading threads. Now where's the source.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Jaden Smith is pretty abridged anime tbh.
Fixed it.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Anybody here read moon?

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

Inb4 source

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

I probably would but at the same time I dont wanna give konami a single shekel after they tried to leave the industry for pachinko machines.

I really want some goofy halloween themed kart racer featuring dracula riding his own coffin and the wolf man riding a wolf

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

pachinkos dead now isn't it? I sorta remember it dying like a year after the CEO saying fuck vidya, pachinko is better. And it was something to do with their desired gambling laws getting rejected or succeeding and fucking them over.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

I don't know very many kanji since I'm still learning but the top part above Silent Hill Zero that's in kana says white hunter I'm pretty sure.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

I think it's not because they think it's cool but because it's one of the not so many english words that can be written with their alphabets.
They take that into consideration for things they plan to sell offshore.
Same thing for names, if you look at anime characters that aren't japanese they'll most of the time have an english name that can be written in katakana.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

I think it was that after they went full pachinko Japan remade their gambling laws for the 2020 olympics and now pachinkos aren't nearly as profitable.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

PH is King Tiger
Nurses have baby faces

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

It's a kit for WonderFes (Figurine convention), the 悈悊 after 'SILENT HILL ZERO' means 'from', I highly doubt this is anything new.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

says the tor poster

Angel White
Angel White

Anybody here read moon?
Poorly, but I'm getting there.
White Hunter (From Silent Hill Zero)
[Original/Prototype] Mikiya Takahashi
Wonder Festival Event Day [Limited] Kit
Brackets denote uncertainty.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Gambling laws are retarded, but nice.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

Is that a 28 mm scale miniature? I want pyramid head grotesques for my Dark Eldar

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

tfw I wanted a Nintendo Allstar Racer in the vein of Sanic Transformed
autism made me think of Samus riding a shackled up Ridley like he's a prisoner
land mode is him galloping
flight is him taking flight like normal
water is him swimming like a crocodile
allstar is him breaking his shackles, throwing samus off, and lobbing exploding firebombs
allstar ends with samus out of fucking nowhere slamming on him and locking him back in shackles

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

Zero is the second coolest English word after dreadnought.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Underrated post.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

"Cyberpunk" is the second-coolest English word.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

ywn be interred in a dreadnought burning heretics

David Adams
David Adams

White Hunter
WOKE

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

I don't know what you're talking about. These uses are all thematically justified within their own games. No, it wasn't worth getting full-sized versions.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

The fucking audacity of this company to make a new SH after shitcanning the game that had so much talent attached to it.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

read the thread, there is no new SH game

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

Zero comes from Arabic, I think. Dreadnought is an English word, though.
I can't read :^)

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

oh, and the concept of zero comes from the arabs yes but not the word iirc

David Wright
David Wright

The concept of zero is very, very old, and was around in ancient Egypt and Mesopotamian cultures. The word comes from Arabic "sifr," which meant "empty," and was used to mean zero after Indian numerals were adopted by Arabs (and later by Europeans, who got the word "zero" from Italian "zefiro," which may also have been taken from Arabic "sifr").

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

So yes the word derives from an arabic word but the word itself isn't Arabic but rather Italian

James Wilson
James Wilson

So is there a place India got it from? Did the Mesopotamians spread it eastward before it was lost and later brought back west from India by the Arabs?

Liam James
Liam James

The word we use morphed from the Arabic word.
Directly, it came to us via French but it existed in Italian previous to that. If I remember correctly, the Arabic word is sifr, which turned into zephirum in Middle Latin and eventually became zero in Italian.

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

wish I could read hieroglyphs

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

So is there a place India got it from?
I don't know. Arabs, and later Europeans, adopted Indian numerals, but I don't think ancient Indians contributed any concepts to mathematics that Arabs didn't already have. The idea that there's something novel or new about the number zero is kind of a misnomer; it's just that the Greeks didn't have a codified understanding of it, and this meant that Europe was much slower to use and understand it than the ancient Middle East.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Absolutely nothing mathematic comes from the arabs. Everything attributed to them they stole from the Hindus.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Well often who we describe as Arab are a vastly different people 1500 years ago than they are today, the arabs of those eras are pretty much gone, same with the egyptians and Actual Jews, who all got wiped out by retarded mountain tribes

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

I plan on taking classes next year though, so im good

Kevin White
Kevin White

they're not TRUE subhumans
Fucking kill yourself already, holy shit I can't libtards that ramble on and on about shit they pretend to know you know jack shit and youre barely hiding it fuckinh hell how did you even figured out to breath

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Silent Hill Survive?

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

You mean like this?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit