Nips Vote Their Favourite SMT Demon, 1st Place Surprises Noone to the Dismay of Everyone Else

archive.is/emofh

>1) Mara

It ain't gonna suck itself

Other urls found in this thread:

rkursem.com/poll/view.php?cmd=answer&id=f297d2083f420ab3f
rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=f297d2083f420ab3f
atlus.co.jp/news/5854/
exhentai.org/g/847999/7201518caf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANOTHER WIN FOR GAMERGATE

Outstanding.
Jack Frost 5th place, what the fuck is this travesty

Why haven't you preordered your own Demon Lord?

I want to molest Alice

thatsapenis.gif

I haven't even been able to try out SMT or the branched off Persona series and I think this is bullshit.

SMT is dead

Nah.

Can't find that "no one can beat the cock" crop from some touhou doujin when its needed.

I was expecting giant titties, but I kek'd anyways.

Its dead

Looks bad ass.

Okay, Mara and Alice i can undestand.
But what the fuck Mastema and Cu chulainn doing in front of jack frost?

he was good role in the story in strange journey and smt 4

In my opinion, Mastema should have been first place, top 2 at least. He's a very handsome and devout angel that deserves the top spot.

No black frost or Demonheho Or even Scathach
This top list is awful for so many reasons

Anyway how is Strange Journey redux
Is it still as good as strange Journey just with extra shit or did they ruin it?

its not out yet silly

Yes it is in Japan isnt it?

Not at all, Shin Megami Tensei V is shaping up to be the best SMT game to date :^)

Why do people like Jack Frost so much? I know he's the mascot character but I think there are plenty of demons with better designs.

The only SMT games I partially somewhat like are 3, 4, and Apocalypse. And even then, I still hate the "negotiating" system and demon sass I had to put with in those games. (You pay some bitch what she wants, only to Still to get blue balled in the end.)

I much rather prefer the way they do things in Persona 4 & 3, where they cut the bullcrap and just give you the demons for doing well in card games. Not to mention that the Persona games actually Show the enemies onscreen before fighting them, giving you a chance to fight or avoid them if possible. Something that was godsend in SMT4 & Apocalypse, because fucking God, do I fucking hate first person dungeon crawlers with "tiles" that have randomized encounters. (SMT3 had randomized "floors" instead, but I still prefer seeing enemies on the field beforehand.)

Anyways, check out the perfect Yoshitsune I fused in Persona 4 (PS2 version) earlier this year. It took a lot of work, but it was worth it. (Much harder to get the skills you want on the PS2 version than it is on Vita.) The icing on the cake is how the absorbs/repels perfectly aligned themselves in the order of Fire/Ice/Wind/Dark. The chances That happening (not having your skills placed in jumbled mess) in the PS2 version P4 fusion system is next to goddamn unlikely.

People like jack because he is Atlus’s mascot. Plus it makes the Personly shitters mad, back to the days of Aigis. But especially fuck the bear and the cat.

Tam Lin got so much ass that the gods fucked him up out of spite and jealousy.
What the fuck did Cu Chilainn even do? Oh wait, nothing.

I'm not sure why you were expecting a fair business transaction. They are demons, plus if they fuck off in some of the games that demon remembers you and typically joins you the second time around.

It's demon sass that I don't need or want in my day to day.

Since we're chad memeing.

Japan knows what's up.

nips gamers are a bunch of casual faggots

And just like the that the thread became absolute fucking cancer

Persona is gay casualized shit from P3 onward.

Never change japan. In all seriousness though, that was the best one.

The top 10 sounds alright but I'm more surprised that Mastema got higher than Jack Frost.

How many times did Mastema vote for himself?

Is he really back Holla Forums?

Sad!

Chill out and post good demons

You sound like a fucking houswife

Fucking faggots.

So what are your top 10 demons, Holla Forums?

It's hard to pick who is your favorite child

user, I don't think you fathered any demons at all.

I was actually in the middle of preparing this:
rkursem.com/poll/view.php?cmd=answer&id=f297d2083f420ab3f
No strawpoll because it won't let you add in your own demons and even if I were to add 200+ I'm sure I'll miss someone else's.

That's easy. The one who isn't a disappointing NEET virgin who has no prospects for the future and won't give me grand children.

These plus

I been seeing posts like this pop up in several threads here. This is definitely the same guy

In no particular order.
And the moirae sisters count as 1 because they're designs don't make sense isolated

I updated this to multiple choice because there's not that many people in the thread.

Were they on drugs?

I am a retard.
rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=f297d2083f420ab3f

I am FUCKING DONE with atlus.

what a piece of shit

I mostly remember it because it drops a metal disc which outdamaged every weapon I had at the moment, and was also the first cursed weapon I got in the game.
Also because it's a fucking car.

It was originally called Christine after a Stephen King novel about a possessed automobile. Then they renamed it for no reason. It being in the game wasn't the stupid part, it was renaming an obvious reference.

In no order;
Demonee-ho
Alice
Daisoujou
Asherah
Apollo
Pascal
Ame No Uzume
Matador
Mother Harlot
Surt

I like all the Fiend race honestly.

atlus.co.jp/news/5854/
Speaking of SMT they released a pretty damn good Jack Bros metroidvania type game for free, I hope they realise just how fun it actually is and decide to make a full game out of it one day.

I got your pixie right here.

This must be a deliberate troll.

Damn straight. I had to force myself to finish SMT1, SMT2, Nocturne, Strange Journey, SMT4, and Apocalypse. I even played Persona 1 and [currently speaking] Innocent Sin. I may be capable of tolerating all sorts of bullshit Jrpg mechanics (in this series and many others), but that doesn't mean I find them fucking enjoyable.

There's a special place in hell for you where you will step in legos eternally.

Your post reeks of reddit. Please remove yourself.

well then call me reddit mc9gag

Mistreatment of fairies is for reddit and ebaumsworld fags only.

This was a pixie that sucked human's life out of them. Its alright.

Why do redditors get so defensive when they get called out? Fucking off yourselves.

Nice one.

Really makes you think.

What the fuck Japan?
Don't like demons with hot bodies?

nice, real nice. Let me point out everything wrong with his post.

I don't know how someone could fuck up writing such a simple sentence but you somehow managed that.

Right okay, I was implying the problem with the post, as he replied to me saying
Its not about the content he is replying to, it's referring to the content, and structure of the post. As such I replied
if I put
I had a feeling retards could fill in the missing part but I guess fucking not.

They'd tried to meme him as a mascot for ages, but it only partially worked.

sorry you can't pick up on context clues because you're so new pal

I'm not the one who writes worse greentext then the obvious redditor

shit you got me there

I've only played part of SMT3 and DDS, and seen some promotional materials for newer titles, and I can alrady tell I fucking hate that cat and bear.

Cat>Aigis>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bear
Morgana's only problem is he is the main vessel for the games railroading which is it's worst feature of Persona 5 and modern Persona in general.

Then you really don't understand why some people don't like them. Teddie is hated for being annoying and being in the worst persona game while Morgana is used to keep you from doing shit during the game by telling you to go to bed.

Last I checked I couldn't find a place to preorder it still.

Aigis>>>cat>>>>>>>>>bear>>>>boy bear
Aigis was cute while the cat was a fucking catand really fucking annoying. The bear turns out to be a bishonen which is ever worse.

That on top of destroying the Metaverse and leaving the city even if MC will still marry his waifu one day completely fucking killed my interest.

Shut the fuck up.

Nice one, shlomo.

why didn't the japs vote for pixie

Wait a second. does Aigis really count? She shows up later then as the main character of Answer but in the main game she's one of the last character to show up. We really should be using Koromaru for this comparison or ponder the fact that Persona 3 doesn't really have a mascot.

I did. Let's throw that obnoxious retardated presumptuous shit on top of what you've already demonstrated as well.

Felt like tacked in shit that was only added because Persona from three onward always had some kind of “overtime” mission. The Answer in 3 FES. That sort of thing. Everything after Futaba felt rushed.

Technically speaking you have as much freedom as P4 but having someone there saying "no" makes it feels twice as hand holdy. Even worse when you have stretches of days where you have no choices to make and cant hang out with anyone and your just pressing x to go through dialogue and go to bed. Granted when P5 lets you off the chain it really gets going though so its not too awful but it can drag down the fun.

You make a pretty good point.

You're really proving your worth.

I watched my roommate play the game since I don't own a PS4 or PS3 and the shit that happened storywise later on to top off the railroading bullshit left the worst taste in my mouth.

Kill yourself. You're clearly just a liability.

there is no good ending with the metaverse still around it had to be destroyed.

Read his post, its a fact he posts like he is from reddit, you on the other hand are just fucking retarded. Congratulations, find another website.

Protag is Japanese in their version.

That's what I mean though. As far as the Social Link segments it's basically the same but imagine how many more people would hate Teddy if he was the one telling you to go to bed all the time.

Wait a second
This means that the mascot character for Persona 3 should

My god. It was in front of us the entire fucking time.

The retarded tryhard "do i fit in yet" shit with no argument in completely destroys any pathetic excuse of credibility you already didn't have, you insufferable retard.

Holy fucking shit. You're a goddamned genius; The only problem is that they don't parade him around constantly.

xd

The "step on a lego" insult was around long before reddit was using it anyways. You're bitching about how you don't like the post but instead of calling it out as stupid, you scream "REDDIT!" and try to get everyone riled up. It's amazing how you try to justify it.

the absolute madman!

Its amazing that you think the most retards on this site don't use reddit.

All the time spent grinding abilities and gaining new power just to be lost forever at the end of the game is nothing but a burnt tasting "Fuck you" to your hard work and there's absolutely nothing to stop people from being shit now that the Phantom Thieves are gone.

This after constantly being forced to go to bed after doing one little fucking thing and wasting precious time that could be spent making progress in a dungeon or necessarily growing stronger.

Now you're absolutely cornered and another user sees you for how pathetic you are.

Persona Q 2 is probably going to take place after the true end of 5 so they'll find a reason to give the power back and then take it away.

Now you're absolutely still retarded, as he was not agreeing with anything you said but instead saying what he has said was not reddit tier, when it is obviously a reddit tier remark in current year.

This is horse shit.

Heard you were gonna stay up late.

P5 threads were pretty fun though taking a break was admittedly for the best.

the point is no one should have the power judge who is and isnt guilty and that humanity cant just rely on supernatural powers to solve all their problems and need to fix their problem themself. in the ending were you dont go after the holy grail the world is worse then ever before

So it's a death note ripoff?

In no particular order,

Jack Frost
Black Frost
Melchizedek
Orthrus
Scathach
Based Dagda
Hell Rider
Thor
Odin
Varna

Honorable mention for Pascal.

My fellow brother of african-american descent.

Not in order
Izanagi tied with Arsene because both designs have similar elements but are cool in different ways
Yoshitune
Mother Harlot
Vishnu
Satan Which I only saw recently and I think it its one of the coolest interpretations of what Satan would like.
Sandalphon
Kohryu
Thanatos
Daisojou
And finally Kin ki

t. A disappointing NEET virgin who has no prospects for the future and won't give his parents grand children.

the phantom thieves were trying to reform society by brainwashing turning people into complacent drones with no desire. they couldnt reform society because they were just targeting individuals but it is the masses that control everything. the people who the phantom thieves targeted were monsters who had to be stopped but they were monsters that the society they lived in created

Koromaru blows all the other shitty animal companions in Purse Owner out of the water PURELY because he's such a good boy

Pixie a best.

Lotta words just to tell me it was a death note rip off after all.

My main question is this, since I have played the games with the schedule system: Do you have any clue as to whether or not something will use up your daily time, how much it will use, or how much you have left? Not knowing these things is pure bull and only encourages me to repeatly save and retry every little damn thing instead of just going through the game naturally.

since I have haven't* played the games with the schedule system:

Fair. I've gone through P5 twice so far and there are a few times you are left in the dark about when something will finally happen. Granted what kept my going was the gameplay and the visuals.

When the "let's meet up tomorrow" talk comes up, you now the next day is just pressing X to move dialogue boxes or nothing at all if you have the game set to do that.
P5 lets you off the leash much sooner than P4 but it will go back to on-rails mode much more frequently, you'll get constantly jewed out of half a day over a literal 5m meeting and the entirety of October is almost a bloody cutscene. I hope the inevitable expansion makes some adjustments/concessions to time management.

Then you're not really off the rails. A small amount of freedom in between mostly railroading is still mostly railroading.

/r/-ing a copy of this, but with a subtle change to "double nigger."

Persona games are meant to be repayable and Pesrona 5 cranked this up to 11. They lock the secret boss behind New Game + as usual, but now for exactly one Arcana you can get the item for it and start with either some or at the very least best ability for each one. (i.e. New game plus if you chose Fortune would allow you to do all the Fortune readings from the start, and if you choose best girl Kawakami she would only have the massage skill, which, honestly, is the best one in the game.) In addition, it will also allow you to raise affection points for that specific replay of the Arcana in the future. It doesn't tell you or give you an indication because you bullshit it through the first time and actually try the second. This is also why Persona games do have weak multiple endings as well.

That portion of the game made me lose my patience with it, also did the game specify that the fortune readings don't take up any time? I ended up wasting time at the shrine when Chihaya gives you a lot more points for no time loss at all.

I thought the fortune reading for relationships just meant
The other Persona games had the same mechanic as well but it fully consumed a time slot.

Yes, but I don't want to fuck up whatever route I'm currently taking because a game is inconsistent in what consumes time and how much.

I'm probably the only person who likes Doppelganger

Is there more to the edited image you posted?

read the thread.

I have another page but they're mostly just meme edits

For me the game felt short because of the amount of times you get screwed out of time. Admittedly, I'm a jackass that can't manage time properly because the calendar is designed to let you max every S-Link and attribute plus finish whatever other things are there to do.
As already mentioned, this one has a lot of NG+ perks that will probably make it a breeze to get everything done.

Don't think it did. Haven't played it in ages though; the expansion will probably be out before I get to that NG+ run. Yakuza series is a demanding mistress.

Doppleganger is all right.

my bad, sorry

Just tested, affinity reading doesn't consume a time slot.

Does it mean Japan is gayer than us or does it mean a lot of thirsty Japanese chicks have voted in that poll?

It means the Japanese know how to shitpost.

The absolute madmen.

I can't think of another demon more deserving of first place, the design is extremely memorable.

How do I save though?

Save rooms scattered throughout the map.

Krobon station/Ladybug also made the Konosuba S2 BD game, which, granted, is Megaman instead.
They also developed Pharaoh Rebirth and Mogura Reverse, if you're craving more.

IS THERE ANY SMT CHARACTER WHO BEAT EL GRANDE SERAPH?

It hurts.

I want to see this guy in SMTV.
It would have been pretty cool if you could unlock or fight him in the metroidvania game too.

I get that, but shit as severe and dangerous as Kamoshida obviously wasn't going to sort itself out by anything short of forcibly removing the evil. Things were absolutely hopeless for students. And that was all literally just from some gym teacher who made the school famous.

No they weren't, they were literally fucking removing evil from corrupt pieces of shit that couldn't be touched.

Is this bullying?

I think both are good. But DDS designs just exhale "Protag" in the best possible way they could.

That's because Kazuma designed them.

Reminds me of someone…

Kazuma never made anything like the Digital Devil Saga demons for any other game. It was thematically relevant to the whole
but unless there is another game with this meme AND Kaneko comes back it isn't happening.

Tomorrow's a school day. Get your useless ass back to bed, Sakamoto!

This isn't any better user.

You call it brainwashing but you do realize they were brainwashed INTO being pieces of shit due to metaverse fuckery before the thieves showed up to basically undo it?

It's worse.

They're literally all mature developed highschool students. I've seen nothing but posts with intelligence this entire thread, don't go misusing pedophilia like a retard just because other moralfaggot retards did the same.

Oh I'm sorry
*hebephile
Is that the word you wanted?

Just like the criminals were forced onto that role by society?

What is the meta verse if not the thoughts of all people combined?

Anyone who knows what *hebephile* means has been hanging around with pedos for too long.

It's "ephebophilia" and it's not even any kind of perversion whatsoever, just self-righteous retards screeching about cultural laws in place for other retarded teenagers not being universal.

Wanting to fuck or at least sexualize big titted youthful teenagers is 100% healthy.

not triggering them with using the specifically wrong word

s

so I guess you've been hanging around pedos for too long then
:^)

Sasuga.

I'd give her the burning bush, if you get my drift ;^))))

I've checked out Holla Forums sometimes, yes. So many of the posters there like to trigger the mods with borderline cp material.

But wait, isn't teddy just Lucifer? I mean, he cross dresses, blond hair blue eyes, likes word play

cough up a sauce

if it was a full page that's a completely different story

Those exact words are diamonds.

Damn out of control rape fetish that almost never even fucking has clothes ripping despite having no problem with violating the girl already. At least there's hot yuri rape as well.

You can find it in about, 5 minutes, give or take if you're proficient enough with tag searching, from just the imagery shown in the crop. You don't even need image search for this, you're just too lazy about your degenerate relief needs.

I sense a faggot.

Enjoying some nice noncuckshit pleasurable rape in fantasy is 100% not degenerate.

.t pedo

go ahead and demonstrate to us how you can find >>13747765's picture then

I sure as hell do enjoy it myself, doesn't change what it truly is. Nothing is perfect on this world m8.

Literally kill yourself.

I was extending the post. People have done this forever.

exhentai.org/g/847999/7201518caf/ I lost the source for like 2 years after making that crop then finally found it again.

When you learn how to link to another post correctly

ah well fuck, fun's over i guess.

It isn't regardless. Some vanilla or tame rape isn't deteriorating society or morals.

Retard detected.

If anyone's a retards here it's you. And all the other fags that did the same before you.

Do you feel in charge?

Now you're being a faggot just because not everyone makes multiple quotes.

Is some new form of newfaggotry?

I just came back into the thread and impulsively told that retard that doesn't know what isn't pedophilia to kill itself as fast as possible.

The post before that was clarifying that in particular isn't degenerate, not that there's no shit fetishes like that retard from eariler was baselessly accusing people of being from reddit for making the mistake arguing with.

You know, exactly for posts like these is why i don't give source to newfags. Just because you spout memes without understanding a single ounce of what they mean doesn't mean you fit in, faggot.

Thanks user.

Am I being reverse-trolled or something? You're a ribbit spacer dude. Do you know what ribbit spacing is?

Of course it's memorable, all you have to do is look inside your pants

STICKY THE DICKY IN THE PIXIE

for those who want sauce, exhentai.org/g/841829/78d703fd46/

Why do people with a clothes ripping fetish have to suffer so? That's literally the sexiest part of 2D rape with so many ways it can happen and it's painfully hard to find.

fairy girls are my fetish

>>>/tg/

>>>/d/191

Fugging NICE! Saved!

fucking bullshit

How does it feel knowing she lost to a trap?

Only pedos and people on imageboards that argue with them know there's a distinction. To your average normalfag, anything below AoC in their state/country is pedohpilia and morally wrong. Even of the few that know the difference, most believe it would be morally wrong to be attracted to people under AoC once you're beyond the reach of Romeo and Juliet laws. Being within those Romeo and Juliet age ranges and being attracted to under AoC is still considered high on the "creepy" scale and "borderline pedo".

Holy shit, I just reread this, and it turns out Mara is actually featured in it.

Of course Mastema deserves to be in the top rankings, he is our greatest ally.

2 nukes werent enough

hahaha…seriously, im doing this thing with the pixie figma

Then to hell with the insufferable moralfag retards. I'm not gonna senselessly repress myself or just stand by and let others be pushed to bitch out just because a bunch of retarded normalfags, soccer moms and "celebrities" will bitch at us otherwise over absolutely nothing.

A bunch of retarded obnoxiously spewing the same unfactual, unintelligent shit doesn't make it anything but.

Nice spoiler.

It's a reference to Christine, a Stephen King story about a possessed car.

Mastema is the patron angel of the IDF.

Also Todd Howard's guardian angel.

Figma are terrible for simulating bodyjobs. They're clunky and hard, making it uncomfortable to wrap around and fap. The limbs awkwardly bend out and don't conform to the penis' shape very well. Not only that, but that sort of rough play could damage the limbs. Speaking from experience.

Been asking around and is anyone with Photoshop skills open to editing DSJ assets to fix some of the character portraits?

AoC laws are only in place so retarded teenagers in America don't fuck up theirs and many others' lives. I'm attracted to actual physically and sexually developed women by my nature as a heterosexual man and that's exactly what the kind of highschoolers and general teenagers are. Retards can't shame me for what I have absolutely none to feel.

Mara must be an absolute literal god of rape porn, must he? I hope all his dub actors are having plenty of wacky fun.

Not that shocking, people here tend to defend Zelda any time someone shits on her games. ;^)

Humanity ending or bust, faggots.

AoC is there in an attempt to make black and white something that is inherently gray. Not everyone develops at the same rate; a girl is ready for sex when she develops tits and ass. I remember being part of a tennis club thing one summer, and this 13 year old girl literally had D cups. I think AoC is there partially to defend kids from pedos, because if they aren't there and there's no hard border, something will eventually come down to subjective bickering about whether that 13 year old girl really should have been fucked by that 20 year old guy, or if the situation would be different if the guy was 15 or 16, etc. I suppose it also defends those who aren't emotionally mature enough yet for a relationship and don't have enough life experience to understand what the fuck they're doing, but in my opinion most girls are pretty much emotionally childish and unready for that shit their entire lives anyway.

I understand why said laws are there, but I'm also not going to be some dumbfuck soccer mom tier idiot who thinks that a 20 year old guy fucking a 17 year old girl is somehow rape or pedophilia. That shit is just stupidity, and I'm pretty sure people can instinctually detect whether something like that is okay and they just freak out about it because it's the socially expected thing to do.

I saw some actual child porn once on Holla Forums, unfortunately. A video of a real 11 year old girl that recorded herself, spitting and spanking her own vagina. I'm a very desensitized person and unbothered when it comes to hentai and other sexual posts here, but Jesus fucking Christ, did that catch me off guard there. They even had to nuke the whole thread and unlisted Holla Forums for a while after that.

Having seen that video though, I can safely say that it's not the worst thing I seen in the world. All the gore, murder, and suicide videos I've seen so far (which are all perfectly legal to post and pass around) are infinitely worse imo.

That said, I can now conclude that it's not the content itself that makes cp worse than gore, but the societal implications that would occur if we allowed adults to legally fuck and go after minors. Unintelligent, physically weak, and socially powerless minors that would be easy to "take advantage" of. Can you imagine a world like that? It would be a fucking nightmare!

Then enjoy being further ostracized by society, being put on more lists, people going out of their way to keep their kids from you, people avoiding you more heavily, etc. Though since you're on Holla Forums, chances are these won't be very large changes except maybe to family interactions. It's not just because you'll get bitched at that people avoid it. It's because conforming to societal norms is often necessary to function in society, leftist faggotry notwithstanding.

I'll smash as many retards as I have to and show beyond any doubt there's absolutely no credibility.

I am 100% not wrong for being naturally attracted to big titted highschoolers and teenagers and I won't hear shit about it.

The point is that you'll never smash enough, and even if you win in the argument with an indivdual, that person and any onlookers will still see how invested you are in justifying your attraction to teenagers and it loops back around to .

bless

oh fuck yes

Is there an alternate ending or anything worth doing post game?

I don't have anything to justify and all I'll be doing is showing why they're a bunch of pathetic Bible thumping stereotype retards that don't know shit and might have to be hit to shut the fuck up.

I guess you could say his post was a no fuck you i dont want to go to hell

It's too bad this is seems so easily broken. For anything not immune to fire, spam character swap and attack for maximum dps.

What's the chigaeshi no tama do?

THICC fairy thighs?

Jesus Christ, you sound like a walking stereotype yourself.
How many fedoras do you own, just curious?

Nice to see some good taste around here

I don't own any hats. I will not be told by a bunch of self righteous retards that being attracted to big titted highschool girls is "child molesting" or "gross" just because it makes them asshurt and not even think about the fact AoC laws are for keeping retards from fucking up their lives or being taken advantage of by faggot associates.

Dude you don't have a chance with big titted high school girls considering your micropenis, so why are you even bothering?

I said attracted, faggot. Nowhere did I say I wanted anything but to fap to some nice big titted women.

I have a 100% healthy attraction that is simply inconvenient for society and I have no desire for a relationship anyways. I'm fine just having an outlet for it in fantasy where societies have sex and love synonymous with becoming a man or a woman for people who have left childhood.