Is it even worth collecting all the fucking lizard tails in this game? It's some of the most tedious shit ever

Is it even worth collecting all the fucking lizard tails in this game? It's some of the most tedious shit ever.

Just get enough so you can hang on for a fuckton of time. I think you might need all of them to climb the top of the temple.

they're a stamina buff. you either want it or you don't. how badly do you want to climb to the secret garden? also, you didn't need to make a thread for this.

Wat.

He's got a point, he could've just googled it. There's not much discussion to be had besides "yes" and "no".

this is a low quality thread
not even a shadow of the colossus general
just low effort

Ok thanks I'm probably gonna kms

ta ta

NIGGER

What's the best version of Shadow of the Colossus? Is the PS2 version still the best, or has it been beaten by a superior version?

The nintendo 64 version is best.

Apparently the ps4 will include removed content I hope they don't screw up

Fuck Sony, cashing in nostalgia by remaking this game and not bothering to fucking fix the Last Guardian.

Damn that could be nice, there were quite a lot of planned colossi that didn't make it into the final game iirc.

The PS3 version. It runs in anamorphic 1080p (so 1080 vertical pixels but only around 960 horizontal) at a stable 30fps, as opposed to the PS2 version which is

Emulate it.

The PS2 version is capped at 20fps and and it has some visual glitches in PCSX2. See video for details. I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't have a PS3.

You can beat the game without collecting anything.
I only learned you can eat shit after I've beat the game once and went online to search for secrets.

Also you can mod PS2 version to run at 60 fps in emulator.

PS3 is slightly harder because the colossi shake more.

Lol no. I'd rather staple my nuts then go through that tediousness again.

Just keep refighting the colossi in multiple playthroughs if you wanna build your stamina meter. You'll get there eventually. It was cool for me to finally walk on that bridge. The secret garden also gave an "Adam & Eve" vibe.

no he doesn't. this is automatically better than generals and you need to learn how to direct discussion.

results in some pretty heinous artifacts related to framerate or just the visuals in general. if the ratchet and clank games were hacky on the system, shadow of the colossus is the result of technical occult rituals.

just gotta search out for the plant zones on colossi. It's based off the PAL code which is less buggy overall but a bit more difficult due to wander being more prone to shaking. PS3 version is the best.

No it does not. Not currently anyway.

swear all you want about emulators, you should be able to prove a few screenshots wrong

Got a source for that? I have my doubts.