I just bought a ps2

i just bought a ps2
any game recommendations?

Black, resident evil 4 and the burnout games.

Warship Gunner

does anyone have that recommended games infograph?

white van racer

shit game, better on xbox
Better on xbox

Hey man, those are what i remenber playing the most.

Final Fantasy XII IZJS, Dragon Quest V Reprise, Kingdom Hearts CoM, MGS3 Subsistence, King of Fighters 2002 UM, Guilty Gear AC+,Tokimeki Memorial 3

Then you played shit. RE4 was also shit on PS2, kill yourself.

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, Valkyrie Profile Silmeria, Xenosaga 1 and 3, Super Robot Wars Z, OGs and OGG.

user, are you compensating for something?
Thats a lot of senseless agressiveness.

God hand
Resident Evil 4

Thats about it, you can throw it in the trash after playing those

kill yourself you fucking no fun faggot, he didn't ask about which platform was better for which port, also RE4 PS2 has more content, and if you want to be an elitist fagola you can just play the modded PC version, now go eat a bag of dicks

kill yourself for buying from the massively inflated reseller marker

black sucks. there, i fucking said it. it's a terrible FPS by numbers. OP you're a faggot for not telling us your tastes
-fatal frame series
-the warriors
-suikoden 3/4
-front mission 4
-mgs2/3
-silent hill 2/3/4
-bully
-prince of persia: sands of time
-odin sphere/grimgrimoire
-katamari damacy
-onimusha 1/2/3

SoTC and Ico, and any katamari games that are available on it.

Dont you get this image if you look up nu male?

i like everything
especially jrpgs and platformers

yeah you do

And looks and runs worse. Kill yourself nigger
Drag your nigger ass back to >>>/neofag/

Devil May Cry 1 and 3
God Hand
Silent Hill 2 and 3
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus
Ace Combat 04, 5, and Zero
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
Yakuza 1 and 2

And, if you don't mind playing the downgraded PS2 versions:
Viewtiful Joe
Resident Evil 4
killer7

I should mention that Joe and killer7 didn't get hit quite as hard as RE4 did

someone post the recommended games infograph

Make me you white ass fascist pig

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3

The Spiderman 2 game was lit as fuck.

budokai 1+3

also
Shieeet. It probably doesn't need much added to it though

Russian roulette, extreme mode.
PS2 is emulated. You threw money out the window for a few bugs.

Shadow of Rome

kys

YOU GAIN BALLS

Playing The World Is Yours on PS2 has the advantage of not having to fix that hilarious but incredibly distracting glitch that you get on PC

Which one?
The resolution one?

No, this one.

Forgot to mention Genji: Dawn of the Samurai.

kek

The fuck?
I didn't get this

I got it and a lot of Anons I recommended the game to got it as well. Can't remember what the fix was since I fixed it long ago.

Shadow of Rome
Spartan: Total Warrior

Anything I could recommend already has been, but I can say that you should try your hand at modding the console. It may kill the experience of playing the games as intended, but you'll have the entire PS2 library for free.

That's nice, but OP has a Playstation 2. Recommending Xbox games doesn't help him in this situation.

underrated game in my defence I haven't played this fucking game in like 7 years so I don't remember jack shit about it

Drakengard 1, if you want to live through a fever dream you slowly begin wishing for death during. Good way to baptize your console. This way you'll be a hipster among the Drakengard and Nier fans who got into it through Drakengard 3 and Automata.

katamari damacy and the first sequel, in that order
ratchet and clank 1-3, in order

PS2 emulation is still really rough around the edges. Hell, pretty much all emulation of post 4th gen consoles is.

May as well add the rest of the series to that, including Jak X

Sell it and download the emulator instead.

Jak X was a fucking masterpiece
I can't run any of them on pcsx2 as I only get 10 fps sadly, renegade used to be the shit for me

DO NOT buy True Crime Streets of LA, you might have some really fond memories of it but it's fucking TRASH.

Also FF12, Soul Calibur, The Godfather, Gran Turismo and The Thing.

Soulcalbiure wasn't on the PS2 it was on the Dream Cast, that said, Soulcalibur 2 and 3 were both on the PS2, but Soulcalibur 2 is best on GC, that said Soulcalibur 3 has decent single player content, especially with the tactical mode

I thought GC/Wii emulation was pretty much perfect.

Shinobi
Kunoichi
Drakan the Ancients' Gates
MGS2, 3
Dragonball Z Budokai
DMC 3
Ace Combat 4, 5, 0
God of War
Jak and Daxter
Sly Cooper

Specifically Substance and Subsistence, there is literally no reason not to get them over the base versions

you're not wrong. While it downplays the platforming (which is still pretty good where they use it), what you're left with is a kid friendly but still challenging GTA clone with hovercrafts and a fairly dark plot.
Fuck the docks mission though

if you can get them to run at all without looking like zalgo, I'd be impressed

forcibly running Scarface on one core tends to fix 99% of its issues. Either create an affinity argument in the shortcut command line or manually set your computer to only use one core in msconfig

I'm heavily considering buying DMC3:SE for PS2. The PC port is really bad and all the solutions I've tried to use have failed.
What should I do?

Agent Under Fire. The original release, not the greatest hits one.

Just googled it and I remembered that mission slightly, wasn't it simply just leaving the water area? I remember trying to do the shitty fucking hoverboard thing where you had to slide up the walls and shit and reach those places with the bombs in like two minutes? Fuck that mission too.

the eyes bug is very annoying, shame they didn't re-release it for pc, at least we got a remastered version of skyrim right though?