Ubishit BTFO

Where were you when an organized shilling campaign done by a major game company got BTFO by a sperg and their sockpuppets?

This is how shilling perpetrated by shady """gaming""" companies with underhanded business tactics ought to be met with.

uh oh, ubisoft down. bankruptcy inbound. butthurt randos on metacritic have spoken. GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER

They ignore user scores and favor shill scores, though.

That may be, but i've shat it up for free to the point where they'll have to toss even more shekels to offset the negative scores. Then again, do people ever read the user scores for anything at all?

Oh wow it's fucking nothing. Nobody gives a fuck about scores from literal nobodies, except Holla Forums of course, but only when those metacritic users or steam reviews are in agreement with the hivemind. The moment the meta opinion of the reviewers differs from the hivemind, suddenly user scores on metacritic and steam reviews are another example of why the industry is morally bankrupt and the next great vidya collapse is just around the corner.

Good work, user.

I wish that were the case, but I don't know if meme magic can even reach that far.

(You)
wasted dubs

Fucking naisu OP!

I'm sorry, imageboards are 18+. Please come again in like 6 years.

Hostile takeover by Vivendi, when?

(Checked)
We already have a thread about this.

They survive off Canadian grants.

The government doesnt care about the reviews or general reception of ubisofts games so they will keep getting funded.

Propaganda is only useful if people are buying it. What use is funding these commies if their message isn't getting into gamers's homes?

Twice as much as usual for the dubs.

The answer is doubling down

Cancer doesnt die, it merelys spreads and bids it's time to grow again

Its the same on Steam, its fucking balatant

Will the negative reviews at least discourage sales?

I laughed
Just a reminder that there are people who still defend NuMansSky

Delusional.

kek

No, I actually agree with this. Holla Forums usually shares the same opinion on everything like a fucking autistic hivemind. You're not allowed to have a differing view on a game without being called a faggot.

Holy shit Ubisoft even hired shills to come here
They really are desperate
COME ON VIVENDI DO YOUR THING RAPE THOSE LEAFS

Wasn't there just a fucking thread on Ubisoft paying for positive reviews?

No goy guy, this site and other sites do not get shills. This site is too small for shills :^)

I Shouldn't respond to such obvious bait, but I just wanted to say you're a faggot.

And that stops you from having or sharing an opinion? You are a faggot.

user, how do you deal with your mental disability. We aren't judging if the game is good or not on the score, we are judging its success.

All this damage control before Vivendi cucks them.

Everyone "pays" for positive reviews. Whether that be sending journos on all-expense paid trips to your studio to "preview" the game on a guided run with the developers, or score-specific review embargos, or even something as seemingly innocuous as sending out free codes to reviewers (until they score you below your acceptable threshold, and then the review copies stop coming). This isn't exclusive to the vidya industry either.

If you've ever been on amazon and read at the end of a 5 star review: I received this product for free in exchange for a fair and unbiased review, you know that they can't possibly be giving an unbiased review, and you safely discard that opinion. Yet you'll put your trust in some special snowflake obscure jewtube reviewer who got a review code? Come the fuck on. Pirate your vidya and form your own opinions.

Meanwhile at Ubisoft:

shh don't tell them that or gamergate was all for nothing

Canceling BGE2 would be the best thing Ubisoft has done in a long, long time.

Top wew, here is your reply.

Because there is such a thing as truth and Holla Forums is on the ball more often then not.

Is there a single series of games with a higher shit-to-good ratio than Assassin's Creed?

Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

Bioware really knows how to fuck things up don't they?

It's the one thing they are good at.

They have been purposefully trained to

When will you faggots realize that these companies act and operate just like hollywood producers/studios. It's the exact same shit.

pic related, from wikipedia.

Far Cry - also, amusingly, Ubisoft.

Never played 1, 2 was excellent, 3 was overrated by the media and underrated by Holla Forums, and the rest is trash except Blood Dragon which was so short it shouldn't even count. It's going to be amazing to watch 5 crash and burn.

And it's a shame because they could have kept the same sort of gameplay from 3 and milked it decebtly by switching up the setting a bit. We could have gotten Saudi Arabia after WW2, with bolt-action rifles and old SMGs and nazi hideouts and ancient Templar treasure, and Bedouins shooting from horseback, sandstorms, shifting dunes, comfy hot air balloons for aerial travel, and a really stellar aesthetic on top of it all.

But nope, let's shoot some white Christians in Montana!

I don't think either of you realize just how many Assassin's Creed games there are. There's more of them than fucking CoD, no joke, and only 2 are not terrible.

I wish I had a $100 million to give to you. Far Cry should have taken the mechanics that worked in 2 and 3 and injected some STALKER into it and it would have been perfect.

>inb4 (((Game Journos))) try to write it off as a "troll campaign against Ubisoft"
Would normalfags even buy this shit anymore though? I mean, who the fuck would organize a troll campaign against a company? Who would buy this idea that people lower their scores of a game for no reason rather than to state legitimate grievances and hold the industry to a higher standard?

I wonder who could be behind these.

Honestly to this day the one I've died the most to is the Sneaky Jew. How did they manage to make such a low level enemy so fucking relevant across the whole game. I swear if they spawned in the Mega Ultra Jew fight like at The Kollector I would have just dropped the game.

Uhhh no, because I disagree.
Feelz over feelz

that's all it's going to be used for really, ubisoft has done this many times now

When has this happened and worked?

This is because, to anyone who isn't a shill, child, or thin skinned cunt, being called a faggot has no effect.

People who stop posting their opinions because some anonymous stranger calls them a faggot don't belong on anonymous image boards. Your delicate sensibilities will do you no favors here. Because people will call you nasty names, they will disagree with you. And if you cannot ignore them or retaliate then there's no point in you coming here.

If you stop yourself from posting from fear of being called a faggot you probably are one.

Wolfenstein 2? :^)

you mean worked for clinton?

now I want wildlands: cheeki breeki edition

Ubisoft just stop.

You see lots more agreement than there actually is because people tend to ignore threads about vidya they don't like, unless the vidya in question is easy to shit on.

If you talk about Undertale, for example, there'll be people who come out in defense of it and people who come out shitting on it.

If you talk about Monster Girl Quest, then only people who want to masturbate to having flies lay eggs in their ass will come into the thread.

Hey, does torrenting the game remove the CPU fuckery that I heard so much about?

I wanna walk around the desert

W E W U Z K A N G Z

See Ubi delaying Assasains Kangz a year was them thinking it'd totally work this time, they don't know what the fuck else to do now

Hey look, the game journos are shitposting again.

Go away faggots, nobody likes your shit. Nobody.

it was working with farcry 5 until they fucked up with that poll. now we gotta use this time we've gotten to make sure that this tactic will never work

Most people here that are not fucking retarded. There's a shit ton nip games that are really good, but get overall mediocre scores because throngs of SJWs and "critics" don't like "muh problematic weebshit''. They make their mission to swing those scores, since fairly niche titles don't have nearly as many people going out of their way write reviews. Also, anyone with a hateboner for a company.

WEW
E
W

Get fucked nigger kike.
May your sales hit rock bottom, till you get bankrupted

what

we wuznt?

It's a bot spamming FBI searchwords.

You talking about those shitty Wizardry clones Japan pumps out every month? Because if you exclude those, there isn't really a difference in the number of good games released between east and west.

What does one get when he baits FBI here? I mean they are all over Holla Forums anyway.

FBI are just regular anons like you or me, I doubt they'd immediately flip if you posted cp.

dubs has spoken! nevermind

You're not allowed to have any view on a game without being called a faggot.

I can say that Fisher Price's Petshop is the best pet simulator because it is and there is nothing anons can do to stop me, except calling me a faggot.
if you can't express your opinions because you're scared of someone calling you a faggot, then you have no place here.
kill yourself.

You're right its shitty hivemind here. Hey, about you go back to reddit and never come back.

fuck you faggot, Nintendogs was a revolutionary pet simulator that's way better and doesn't have shitty 2d anime waifus.

using a different browser, are we :^)

nintendogs was limited to only having dogs.
if you wanted cats, you had to buy nintencats.

Fisher Price's Pet Shop let you have one dog, one rodent, one bird, one reptile and one cat to feed yummy looking treats and bathe.
you could also hae a bunch of fish tanks that look tubular as fuck while the game played comfy music that sounded like something out of Meet n' Fuck from Newgrounds.

Oh boy, you can have so many different animals! But the systems for all the animals are shallow and boring. Nintendogs allows you to have 8 dogs of different breeds, and the game systems are far more in depth compared to the Fisher Price Pet Shop. You can walk your dog throughout a simulated city, train it to do tricks, and compete in various events. Fisher Price has wide scope but is shallow, while Nintendogs focuses on doing one thing and doing it right. It's a lot like Spore versus Civilization in that way.

Also if you think music that sounds like Meet'n'Fuck is a good thing you have abolutely shit music taste. Nintendogs has great elevator music/MACINTOSH 420 aesthetic and I wouldn't train it for anything.

It's more of a nostalgia thing for me.
I guess you like to concentrate on one single dog, but I like to groom my animals to be KUH-RAAAZY while making custom fishtanks to erotic aqua music. but each to their own, I guess.

I love you people; that game was the shit. Did you play any of the Carmen Sandiego or Magic School Bus games?

Who would have though taking a series that was mediocre at best at its peak and shoving in KANGZ for duhversity would have resulted in shit? I'm truly shocked.

I had probably still have some of the magic school bus games. my favorite was the one was about the center of the earth, had shit about volcanoes, crystals, comfy music (video related) and disecting rocks.
I remember also liking the one about Mars.
**the one about bugs gave me a boner because for a fraction of a second during a transformation
mini game, I got to see the gir's belly button**
I didn't have Carmen San Diego, though.

We know, Ubisoft.
We know.

Which ones don't suck?

and that excuses Ubisoft how?

1 was a shitty prototype but its story had potential
2 had the best puzzles but it shat all over the previously established narrative potential
Brotherhood was more narrative drivel but the combat became ever so slightly better and it had the best side missions
Revelations might as well have been an expansion pack for Brotherhood, which itself might as well have been an expansion pack for 2. They're practically identical, although the multiplayer became somewhat fun
3 had the naval combat, which was a highlight, but practically everything else was garbage. The multiplayer was alright for artifact assault
Black Flag had naval combat in spades, so it people regard it as the best title because you can spend the most time on the ocean, blowing up enemy ships or boarding them and taking them for yourself. The story was, not surprisingly, shit.

I don't know about the rest. Play Black Flag for the naval combat, the rest can be safely ignored, unless you're just unusually interested in knowing more about the series.

You sound like the kind of fag who could never be bothered to elaborate how his preferred game is any good beyond "I had FUN playing it" or "you fags are haters" or "That's just your opinion man" and then got butthurt when he was railed for having shit taste. You do a lot better when you can put your money where your mouth is and explain which aspects of the game you found so enjoyable and why, but if you just want to randomly start threads on games and not get judged for your taste, then go find another site.

Also: Just so you know, not all opinions are equal. Any opinion backed with reason and analysis tends to be superior to an unsubstantiated opinion. Remember: We judge on post quality, fag.

Pic related.

Also, it's almost as if we don't care about the reviews and care more about watching shitty games crash and burn. (We also care about good vidya doing well, but we get much less of those.)

reddit is still an option if you want to talk about your super special vidya preferences without risk of having a panic attack induced by images of condescending Asian cartoons and Christian Bale

Turn off the computer and go back to clutching your pearls.

I haven't fed my Nintendogs in like 10 years. Life is suffering

is that pic of the new asscreed protagonist?

Fuck yeah nigger, ragequited out of Carmen San Diego when all the perps i busted got out of jail, those motherfuckers. Also that magic school bus game were they go inside that nerd's body, played that one to completion.

BOYCOTT JEWISH GOODS

All I know that the lore is trash and their portrayal of the Bush election is beyond laughable.

what happened with elex? is the consensus that elex is actually bad or is it a triggered metacritic autismo? if the world is anything like gothic it should be a great game with somewhat clunky mechanics. people outside of germany and poland also bashed gothic 1 and 2 on this very board - and those were some of the best games i 've ever played.

they'll blame racist

OR

They tried, but they didn't buy enough reviews

There're dozens of copypasted reviews like the last one on that pic

topkek

WENN ICH DAS SEH WERD ICH ECHT SAUER.