Will Aunt Jaina fuck Anduin for his cummies since he is basically a younger Arthas now that he is a Paladin?

Will Aunt Jaina fuck Anduin for his cummies since he is basically a younger Arthas now that he is a Paladin?

I'd mana bomb Jaina's womb, if you know what I mean.

W-what did they do to jaina? Why does she look so old?

She became a milf

You'd look like that too if you were an asset owned by modern-day blizzard or any-day blizzard

Warcraft died with 2

Nice joke OP you fag
Also she's starting to mutate into the protagonist of that shitty horizon game or some shit

She became a dyke feminist and dyed her hair.

THICC

my baby…wha…what did they do to you?

It's dead from day zero.They somehow keep making the expansions worse and worse

To be fair, "lorewise" its like 20 years since Warcraft 3 ended, its only normal for people to get old.

Sylvanas looked pretty hungry for his cock when he yelled "For the Alliance!"

Like Arthas hasn't already…

I hope they don't fuck up classic, I think they will though. It's modern Blizz after all.
At the very least, they'll offer a better base for private servers in the future.

anduin is a cute.
A CUTE

I honestly don't understand how blizzard is popular I haven't even played a single game made by them and if I haven’t why the fuck have other people

But Forza Horizen 3 is the only racing game that has parts in rural Australia

Jaina is a BITCH

A BITCH

Anduin is best girl.

The Games Industry is fucking huge and not a lot of people have the luxury of playing literally every game that comes out. There's not a lot of overlap between gaming communities. Some people grew up on only PC games while some have played nothing but Playstation games and so-on and so forth.
As to why Blizzard games are so popular that it can sustain a huge convention in Anaheim and a huge playerbase for their titles, it's quite simple.
Blizzard's the king of making people fall in love with characters in the western sphere of gaming. Oyveywatch is a shitty game but a lot of people kept up with it because the marketing surrounding it is appealing. compared to other games, of course.. If you hit people with "emotional and deep" animated shorts to shill your game, they'd be interested in it even if they're casuals or whatever.

Plus Blizzard has this really fanatical fanbase that will never leave it's side, no matter how shit they've become because they grew up on Blizzard games. They'll keep up to date on what Blizzard's doing even if they only play one or two blizzard games, or none at all.

How are the two factions still fighting? Thought they teamed up to fight space monsters together in the last one.

Yeah, that's the eternal WoW cycle: Fight each other until some world ending threat comes along, then team up to fight that. Once it's dead, go back to fighting each other. It's really predictable and has been for a while.

It's mostly her hair. During Mists of Pandaria, Jaina was at ground zero when Theramore got magic nuked. She survived because of reasons, but it turned her hair mostly white because somebody at Blizzard thought that was cool or something.

They reached the climax, which is Legion. This expansion is a break to reset the threat level. They'll be back to killing otherworldy threats in the next few expansions.

Its how we humans behave tough, when some superpower gains too much power the rest band together and destroy it, once its put down the rest of the states resume their infighting.

Happened to Persia, Roman Empire, Byzantines, Arab Empire, Habsburg Spain, Napoleonic France, British Empire etc.
We just need way more time to reset our own cycle.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

that was fast

Being a blizzdrone should be a bannable offense

She was a kid in Warcraft 3. She looks like she aged 50 years in that screenshot.

nigger she would be no younger than 38. You are obviously under age 25 and unable to judge age.

I mean Jaina is like in her early 40s so like its about time they updated her model a bit. Too bad they can't model women properly, still at least Khadgar got the redo he deserves.

I couldn't imagine where they're coming from.

Pretty sure she and Arthas were late teens in Warcraft 3.

They were like 16/17 in WC3 and Varian was like 18

no wonder she aged like milk out in the summer, all that green cock.
Also she reminds of that one fortnight chick that got a makeover in that thread a while back.

So is this new xpac still ubercasual or did Blizzard learn from their mistakes

They stole Warhammer and made some pretty good games out of them, and then picked up Diablo from another company. They got a reputation for being good. Like my dad always says, once your known for being at work early you can sleep till noon.

Today they survive entirely on their artist's ability and the meme that they make good games. With an ever decreasing fan base partaking in sunk cost fallacy.

The only good from them currently is soaking up whales with their shit so other companies can't lean in to microtransactions to hard. If blizzard weren't taking suckers cash, that market would be big enough that companies wouldn't give a fuck about appearances.

They're adding in classic servers.

Oh this might be cool, they might add some races people have wanted for a while.

wow they have completely lost touch with their playerbase haven't they.

Archmages in WC3 looked prematuraly old because they used magic, this is perhaps the only ever time you are going to see modern day blizz being faithful to the lore because this is probably an accident and they made her old to appeal to cat ladies.

Least alliance got dark irons, thats something.

I thought she was a fucking Dreadlord now? Which makes no fucking sense.

They think they haven't, but they have. They lost touch years ago.

Honestly their social systems and cross server functionality is some of the best out of any online game out there. It just sucks that the game itself is not that great anymore.

how can magic be real if our eyes aren't real?

To be fair I've always hated how the night elves look and I'm pretty sure whatever these Night Elves 2.0 look like it can't possibly be worse than the vanilla Night Elves.

Who even plays the mess Blizzard made of WoW anymore? Maybe that's what the people still playing that garbage actually want.

They look like this, and they're Horde exclusive.

Andruin is a priest tho

This will definitely not make the horde players rage again over having all these fucking elves they don't want.

And this one is the one the Alliance are getting.

The Highmountain Tauren are a part of Legion though. They were given elk antlers by one of Malorne's as thanks for the Highmountain hero saving him during the War of the Ancients. Still, it makes little sense for them to declare allegiance to Horde or Alliance when the Taunka who joined the Horde back in Wrath have been completely ignored since Wrath.

That's the first thing I thought when I heard the Nightborne would be on Horde. Like 90% of the population isn't already Belves.

In all fairness, the Nightborne are established as fairly competent, and fairly non-faggy. Of course this being Elves, your mileage may vary.

There is a lot more demand for Yangol, Taunka, High Elves, Hozen, Mantid, Jinyu, Mag'har, WIldhammer, Forest Trolls etc.

It's not like the assets don't already exist, it's like they are trying to push races the new team made because they like them, not because they players want them.

It's true. I've personally wanted High Elves for a while, and really surprised they didn't do High Elves instead of Edge Elves 2.0.

They DID say they're doing more. These are just "the first six". But of course not word on when the others are coming.

Those six being the first seems like dumb idea though. You'd want to drum up interest right away with the ones people have been waiting for. Dark Iron seems to be the only stand out, that people actually were waiting for.

No one is interested in Lightforged Draenei or Void Elves out the gate. There's no history, no investment.

I thought the space between xpacs and things was supposed to be months lore wise. Hasn't it been more like 5 years?

Honestly both are a vast improvement over the shitty Night Elves

I just want Murlocs to become a race. They can already do most of the classes so it wouldn't be an issue and some of the bigger murlocs are the same size as goblins/gnomes.

The only way this expansion is good storywise is if Jaina goes full Lelouch, followed by full Griffith after obtaining power and becoming queen.

What a great post. You've done us all a service, capping it.

once she uses the heart of azeroth's magic (azeroth's life essence) she'll become perfect and pure, as she becomes the final boss of the expansion after this one.

I didn't want to write it all over again every jaina thread/blizzcon/new expansion thread.

Nobody's asking you to.

I felt like contributing to the thread.
You're not very bright if you think people only post when they're asked to post.

Doesn't look bad for me.
The problem is that the change most likley happened becasue some fucking snowflake couldn't stand the midriff she had otherwise.

But it's completely okay for Dreadlord Jaina to be practically naked in HotS. Blizzard is bipolar

As far as I know, it was only a temporary team-up, and the crimes committed by both sides got brought back up again after it was over, starting a new war where this expansion takes place.

That's because nobody plays HotS, and pink-haired tumblrwhales aren't good enough to play shit like that anyway.

You're not very bright if you think your screencapped opinion, cross posting across three threads, is a good contribution.

This user speaks the truth

So I take it that the ugly ass armor they have on is only for show, and these are just recolors right?
We still wouldn't be able to play as buffalo taurens would we? I think they are called Tonkas or whatever.

I'd stick my tits between her dicks if you know what I mean

(checked(
Nice dubs

Fucking disgusting.

See, Rogue is actually hot, though. The streak of white hair adds to her.
Turning all of Jaina's hair white except for a streak of blonde in the front just makes her look strange. They should've either went for the reverse (like Rogue) or just made her hair all white.

Just checked back on this thread.
Coppy/pasting my own post is merely to save myself the time of writing it all over again. nothing more. nothing less. You are being presumptious and implying I'm screencapping for some sort of fame or attention.
this is a Jaina/wow lore thread. My post is relevant. I'm not cross-posting anything considering those threads are dead.

You're a gargantuan faggot who is upset you got told wrong and you doing a knee-jerk reaction because someone screencapped their own post.

I hope your pet pees in your carpet

They're adding them way too late, after being shown they were wrong.

nigger you are spamming some fucking bullshit in every WoW related thread while also avatarfagging, i can bet you are doing same shit in on official WoW subbreddit threads and you are prob named XXJAINAWAIFUXX there considering your autism for MoP's "lore" about Jaina aka lorerape.

To make it worse you remind me of that french KOTOR faggot who has unhealthy obsession about his headcannon and constantly tries to convince other people into it.

Nigger what
reaction images is avatarfagging now?

How new can you be? Did you actually browse this board before blizzcon?

This confirms you're some sort of (((infinity))fag just here for the weekend. fuck off back there.

I bet you're an infinityfag triggered at my post because I called them out

there is a huge difference between reaction images and avatarfagging, funny how you are calling me a newfag while you are prob one of those /vg/ scum crossposting here

Do not use degenerate talk, this is a Christian board you leftist jew.

too late, faggot. You're either a newfag or infinitycuck from reddit/half-chan trying to fit in.

10/10 projection, you cucks are too predictable.

No, WoW timeline progresses in real-time. It's why Anduin started out as a prepubescent in vanilla and is now in his early twenties. Daily reminder WoW is still going after thirteen years.

says the man being presumptuous and thinking I'm avatarfagging for merely posting a reaction image, or presuming I care about WoW Lore because I think it would be a good opportunity to set up actually not shit storytelling or premise for once utilizing the current characters in a better way.
The irony is that that's not even all, you even project I'm obsessed with a headcannon, and you have the gal to call other people having projections

gas yourself, infinityfag. Back to your payed discord

cool and all classic being actual thing finally new sub races etc to bad the game is shit beyond reason to get into.

Oh so alliance gets a blood elf reskin and horde gets a night elf reskin?