Would you play videogame with Holla Forums? Or do you think Holla Forums is full of faggots not worth interacting with...

Would you play videogame with Holla Forums? Or do you think Holla Forums is full of faggots not worth interacting with? ever made a friend on Holla Forums worth playing vidya with

Sorry I'm really tired i shouldn't have made this thread.
The answer is obvious anyway

I've never tried but I assume they're, on average, antisocial teenagers like me so I assume I could get along. I'm growing out of the edgy phase, though, so it might not last forever.

Yes, yes, and no. Since this thread is only going to go in one direction from here, I'll ask something tangentially related; Are there actual servers back up for this now? I heard it does and then I heard it actually still doesn't and it's broken as shit. What's up?

I would but the only ones that do are the intolerable autistic ones while the rest of Holla Forums doesn't participate

it depends, alot of the time they're alright but there's afew fuckers you'll see time and again who're alright in short bursts but concentrated doses over a long period of time will make you want to choke them to death

You're just describing Holla Forums in general at this point

I'm from /tg/ and I play Vidya with… Well, preferably any other board than Holla Forums, but then again, I guess we've all got to settle at some point or other.
Speaking of which, I'm thinking of doing an Isekai Autism Blocks server.
A fuckton of extra Mobs mods, Abyssalcraft, a better/more relentless pathing AI, Mini-bosses, a couple Dungeon mods, Increased Mob Spawn Rate, a Blood Moon Event, and that's pretty much your 3Edgy5You Isekai world in Minecrap.
Throw in Psi, Blood Magic, T-Con, and maybe Thaumcraft, and you've got your "Break The Game" protagonist powers.
Set it to Hardcore, and blacklist any player that dies(resetting the blacklist every two weeks) as well as provide the rarest loot-pack. for any PvP kill, and you've got yourself a pretty deadly world.
Of course, I'm not even going to bother balancing this Shit. That's part of the fun, seeing what happens in a completely broken environment, also the "buggy as hell MMO" isekai meme.

Yes and no. Yes, Holla Forums is filled with faggots, but they're only worth interacting with on Holla Forums. Outside of Holla Forums, you people don't exist, and I think we'd both like to keep it that way.

nah the board its self is fine more or less, the fuckers who want the place how they like it as well as the general fuckery mark and the vols sometimes do does drive me up the wall however

I'm an old man, I hate everyone but I hate everyone here least of all, some of you are alright to hate vidya with

I played an RO private server with Holla Forums once, it was pretty fun. Didn't last that long, though

Yes, yes and no because I always tend to fuck it up somehow

Some of you are alright. Don't come to the next Comic-Con in Dunesbury. Or if you do, wear a green shirt.

Go to bed, grandpa.
I'm killing myself before I end up like you

naz maybe you should try learning how not to be a spaz

please live stream it, fgt

Who gave that woman a hammer? That's just irresponsible.

I skew in the "halfway to thirty" direction.
And I'm actually fairly new to Holla Forums, it's just become one of the few gaming sites I can tolerate nowadays.

Though I too am coming to the realization of what age the people on here might be and It makes me feel old

Teach me, I never learned how to correctly interact with people

You gotta just start interacting with people man.
once you feel your soul die you'll know you're about halfway there.

I've played many games with Holla Forums since the first exodus, it's been quite fun and as about a civil as a bunch of autismos can get. Even met a few anons who I play with from time to time. Overall pretty good.

from what I know of you and assuming if you still remember what I told you before, you shouldn't go into social groups with a goal in mind being very arms length and not taking shit seriously really does work well

I only play offline, so NO

How can I start a conversation with someone I don't know anything about?

I'm not the person you think I am but thanks for the advice

why reply if you weren't tbh

I played Just Cause 2 with you faggots, it went to shit RAPIDLY

I'd play this, you got a link to the thread?

I'm still working on it, to be honest. I mentioned it in the /tg/ meta thread, but other than that, it's still an idea.
I came up with it after seeing that there is indeed free Minecraft server hosting out there, with free modding… and a 10 player cap. So i figured I'd try and make something playable out of it. Hardcore Bloodbath server with a player queue seemed like the best route.

Holla Forumsidya is only good when there's no voice chat, everyone is an insufferable faggot if they're allowed a persistent identity or the ability to vocalize.

No.

sounds like donald duck having a stroke

Imageboard people are only tolerable, because reducing someone to simple text, allows you to project a better person onto them. Seems like whenever someone from Holla Forums gets on mic, I instantly dislike them. Even now, you're probably imagining me saying this with a far less irritating voice and manner than the one I actually have.

I still remember when I got involved in an old/v/ project and we split off into a custom namefag forum because it was easier than "generals," and it eventually came out that half our users were underage and 95% were fully autismal. The guy I got along with best was somebody I'd never give the time of day to IRL.

its called gamenight and its happening right now you newfag rapefugee

8/v/ was all right for playing with a couple years ago (I used to host OpenTTD servers a lot), but in its current state, arrived at after years of taking mod dick in the ass while everyone with principles simply leaves, I wouldn't bother. The average age of this board has gone down considerably and its levels of shit taste and poor skill at video games have aligned pretty well with 4/v/ now.

Any fucking day, especially if they know yuri and delicious 2D brown is a miracle of the universe.

Fascinated what how well I'd work with my fellow anons and just what exactly our tastes in avatar design, strategies and playstyle are.

Only one guy played with me in a Holla Forums meetup while the rest were playing Cards Against Humanity, I think it was, if that tells you anything. Thanks for playing, I really ought to practice my KOF skills. I asked for a twitter handle, but I lost it.

Protip: those were redditors. We know goddamn well that meetups are always bad and avoid them.

Just wear hoods or coats to remain anonymous.

I'm just getting out of there the second anons get gay and start pretending to be fuccbois.

Playing Joint Ops with Holla Forums was nice tbh

I've played with 8/v/ several times and it never was a good experience.
It's always furries, waifutards, 12yo memelords and other scum with one or two neets babysitting them because I stockholm syndrome.
Would not recommend.

Pulsar: Lost Colony with Holla Forums was pretty fun.

Most of what Holla Forums likes is casual quick save shit like stalker, deus ex or morrowalk. I wouldn't play games with them because their taste is so awful

nice projection, faggot.

Yes, I did so tonight.
Holla Forums as a whole is pretty decent and easy to get along with. Joining a random user's lobby or server is usually pleasant for me. It's the established circlejerks Holla Forums communities that are full of cancer and (I do not use this term lightly) toxic faggotry.

You're such fucking faggot holy shit.

Online with an entire dictionary of better working synonyms a click away and your describing word of choice is a word used by wanna be holier than thou toffs.
Did you wake up thinking you'll be that much of a vie seeking faggot today or did it just happen naturally over the course of the day?

Playing with Holla Forums is great. COD1 was a fucking blast.

no. no. no.

or
Which one describes Holla Forums to you? If you think the second, I genuinely think you should go back to cuckchan, because I remember this behavior from there, and it pains me when I see it here.

The first, absolutely.

Nice (1)

I am both and , no idea what's going on with IDs right now. I am not
is a faggot and probably

Played with Holla Forums last year when the ace of spades servers were up for 2 hours at a time. Most autistic shit I have ever seen. Plus everyone on green team sucked shit and had no concept of protecting the briefcase or whatever.

Fucking pathetic.

All me

k have a good night

Holla Forums anons are the only relevant people who play vidya OP. The rest are double-digit normals. Interacting with normals in vidya is worse than trying to explain quantum mechanics to a nigger.
I only have fun at gamenights at this point.

NOT VIDEOGAMES

Why the fuck did my ID change? The connection hasn't even gone out on me once.

Good times.

what a fucking faggot

Holla Forums Holla Forums, sure, there aren't many redditors here.
The only multiplayer games I play are Divinity, Eye, and Dota though, and I suck at the latter two

Pretty much this. I'd rather play with you faggot autists than with normalfags who can't even be bothered to read anything in the game.

Holla Forums may never get along if we are looking for a game we all love
but if we search for a game we all hate it's a different story

I reckon anybody worth playing with knows better than to play with Holla Forumsirgins.

I'm so autistic that the last time I played with a group of people was actually a 4/v/ event years ago and I didn't know what to talk about because all I ever do is play video games, watch anime, and fap to obscure visual novels that are in Japanese and I figured Holla Forums wouldn't like that because 4/v/irgins were all halfway to normalfagdom by then so instead I looked up a bunch of bird facts and put them on my second monitor and just read off them whenever I felt it was a good opportunity for me to chime in or react to something. I did this for over 3 hours and didn't make any friends.

This.

Here's the full res version.

Yes, people whom I played with here have been pretty cool people who aren't fucking sheep that keep sucking dick from major corporates.
Also, it taught me that Holla Forums and Holla Forums like to RP as nigger-killing neo-nazis, but at the end of the day they are more diverse than SJW faggots

I went out for a beer with a couple anons from Holla Forums the other week. It was pretty cool.

Are there black people on Holla Forums who call black people niggers and shitskins?

the few redpilled niggers and spic who actually know how shit they're races are are the ones who want the most to become the executioner hitting the gas valve
they don¿t even care if they also have to walk into the oven so long as they manage see all of their ilk do so before them

Those were the days.

The best way to describe them is to look at Dave Chappelle's skitch of Clayton Bigsby.

I used to play with Holla Forums but I quickly grew tired of how so many people seemed to make 8/v/ their entire persona.

I need to see Black Israelite "The Holocaust is a joke. Cry white boy. Heil Hitler" tier shitposting with plenty of literacy and flowery language yet ebonics.

Well I could play games with Holla Forums, but I don't really communicate when playing. I just play.

Satan confirmed to not use a mic. Which makes him alright in my book.

When Discord launched I would look up facts about random things and start spouting them off randomly in the voice channel. I usually only lasted about ten minutes before getting kicked but damn I thought it was funny.

Most of Holla Forums is faggots not worth playing with. I've played with the Dominions group on here and they're pretty cool. But, overall, I look at the volume of Skyrim-players and consolefags and threads like and have to imagine that most of this board is on the same level as normalfags when it comes to taste in games.

Literally as bad as neofags and also lacking the self awareness to see it.

Played TF2V and Zombie Master with Holla Forums. Was fun.

Choose one and only one.

This. We should play some shit/simple games together.

hi neogaf

It was specifically an Holla Forums meetup that Mark attended. Pic related is from when he crashed due to lack of an energy. Probably the only photo I'll post from that since one wanted his identity to remain anonymous/off the grid.

I've tried it several times and i've become gayer from all of them

Go back to cuckchan you faggots

It turned out I had major food poisoning due to the food at Dave n Busters

Bet none of you niggers join the gamenights besides casualshit like TF2 and Sourcemods.
Keep it that way you shit taste faggots, no wonder you complain about cancer when all you do is play entry tier casual garbage.

i wan 2 fug kaoru

Huh, so that's what happened. Thought you just ran out of energy.