What in the actual

What in the actual
FUCK
is the core demo of the Switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wMqoS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did they mean by this? Is nintendo encouraging hateful bigots?

White males 18-35, probably, though the games will be localized as though it's gay females 16 & 50.

mexican meme children anchored in the US

The same people who mindlessly buy other console shit. Why else would they care so much about 3rd party games?

A. gamers

archive.is/wMqoS

Wow, amazing what a little bit of research can pull up.

Wut?

This is all you need.

Have fun with your third party support that requires an SDXC card to download the rest of the game, meaning you'll have to buy multiple SDXC cards in the future.

How about you tell us where you found this picture?

WRONG!!!

Anyone with 300 bucks to spare.

Nintoddlers and casuals?

Why did you say the same thing twice?

Answer is in your image
Everyone that doesn't mind a piss weak home console or a bloated purse-size portable, that is.

T H I C C brown french waifu with the swirly hair.

So who is it that pushes Fifa and 2k onto every console? Does EA pay Nintendo or is it the other way around?

L.A. Noire is 29 GB. The OS takes up around 6 GB, so that one game cannot fit on the system's internal memory. If you buy the cart you still have to download 14 GB because 32 GB cartridges are too expensive for Rockstar. BRAVO, CURRENT YEAR.

Which is why AAA 3rd party support is gonna eventuallt look very bleak for the Switch's coming years, regardless of Shitthesda's involvement with charging 60 bucks for Skyrim + Doom yet again.

It's the Nintendo 64 all over again

cart*

Wow why is Nintendo so misogynistic? Someone needs to force Nintendo to make sure that Switch sales maintain a 1:1 ratio betwixt male and female. Nintendo is keeping Switches out of the hands of women and working to make sure video games stay toxic and masculine. They must be stopped!

this.
I don't know why Holla Forums ignores the memer beaner problem

This is the majority of Nintendo's Audience

Why do these degenerate fucks not use the word "people"?

Because "we're all one race, the human tace"

Japs on 2 hour train rides.
oh, you mean the foreign demo? they have no idea, clearly they're just throwing everything at it to see what sticks

Black boys 18-35

Because deep down, they know they aren't people.

It's like the Genesis except without great titles.

I just don't get it. I've noticed this trend in referring to other or groups of "people" as humans for the last four years now, and it bugs the shit out of me. This isn't how language works.

I avoided the switch after the wii u.
They haven't learned a thing, and people still bought it and defend it.

Well, the Switch is a mass success compared to the Wii U. However, the Switch isn't guaranteed an impressive life 3rd party library. Wii had shit 3rd party support despite everyone and their grandma owning one. Best case scenario is Switch getting decent 3rd party support with a ton of AA niche weeb games because the vita is finished.

this, which is why Pokken has nobody giving a shit about it other then FGC people who also are pokemon fans: Pokken isn't a casual friendly game and is designed for competitive play

Every person I've tried to talk to about pokken who isn't already into it just whines about how there's not 80+ characters like the dbz or naruto games and is totally ignorant to the fact that in Pokken the characters actually have different movelists and shit and aren't just copy pasted

They haven't known what their foreign demographic is since…

…well they never did, really.

Y'know, it's come to a point where simple trolling has turned a complete 180 and reflects people's actual opinions on things. It's like the line between jokes and seriousness has been blurred.

Fucking nintendrones really are cuckolds.

Memer beaners are basically niggers.

E for Everyone

Losers that buy shit based on brand name and don't have a problem with buying an overglorified tablet with an HDMI cable/charging cable combination stand.

Doesn't even make sense now, there are 64GB, 128GB, and probably even larger SD cards on the market. The micro SD card I bought with micro-normal adapter for a high end camera is 64GB. This isn't CURRENT YEAR-10 where you'd be lucky to find a 4GB card. What is this lazy shit?

It's not just 'humans'.
Grab a bottle of your usual. Try watching an SJ-oriented video, taking shot for every time 'people' is substituted with 'humans', 'individuals", or (most darling of all) 'folks'.
I reckon it's a symptom- a verbal tick that betrays their collectivist thought process. There has to be something unwell with a mind that pluralises 'individual' to use it as a collective noun.

This is what I was banking on. I use it as a handheld far more than I thought I would actually and I would kill a motherfucker for a Rune Factory/Harvest Moon on the system.

A 64 gig sd card is 20 dollars. I would guess that anyone who plans on buying a lot of downloadable games would have one. Not that this excuses LA Noire's fuckhuge download size. The steam version clocks in at just under 14 gigs so I don't know what fuckery is going on to bloat it so much on the Switch.

Though to be honest 600k people isn't a good sample, but yet, what in the goddamn

You aren't the first to notice this either. This was the centerpiece to Ayn Rand's Anthem even. It's slave morality run amok.

600k is a far larger sample size than most social science experiments. And I would assume that the data is far more reliable than theirs as well.

Is that a marketing failure or an example of truth in advertising?

nintendo is fueled by manchildren and nostalgiafags

Its exponentially more than enough.

I guess this gen was either shooters on Xbox or adventure movies on the PS4, but I don't know why you'd be upset about there being an actual choice for genres.

Oh come on, user, he's just a kid. We all did horrible, cringey shit at that age. We just didn't have an internet to catalog it for all time.

are you a spic? spics always try to defend their kind.
when a white kid does stupid shit, it becomes a meme but when a spic comes up, the spic gets his cousins to defend their stupid beaner shenanigans.
the only exception is Sammy Classic Sonic Fan, but that's because he was to distant of a relationship to get his spic defense force.

I'd say it's mostly bad marketing, but, and to be fair there was an inherent problem.

TCPI and Nintendo did an awful job advertising the game when it came out on WiiU, then held the post release characters off with explanation untill the DX port got announced, so people felt they abandoned the game. They tried to actually market it for DX, but they still made a lot of asnine, typically nintendo decisions in doing so that limited it.

The other part of it is that Pokken is just stuck in a bad place demographically: It's a competitive fighting game designed on such on platforms most FGC people don't own, using a very kid friendly, not sterotypically competitive brand. So you have casualfags not liking it because it's too hard for them/doesn't have enough copy pasted content, and then competitivefags don't realize it's not made for casuals and they dismiss it.