Weekend Gamenight: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY IS THE OP SO BROKEN edition

World in Conflict Gamenight
Starting Friday 3rd November 6pm UCT/11.30pm IST

>Can nuke commies

Download
It's abanonware so legitfags don't need to worry about buying retail, if you still want to make sure to download the patches and the multiplayer fix.

Main Game: massgate.org/files/world_in_conflict_retail_1.000_en.zip

Patches: massgate.org/downloads.php (get patch 1.000-1.010, patch 1.010-1.011 in whatever language you're going to install in) and massgate.org/files/world_in_conflict_online.msi
Map pack: massgate.org/files/maps/released_wic_maps.zip
Alternative link (includes all three of the above in one download but downloads more slowly): volafile.org/r/dyx5zz1r

Installation
1. Install main game

2. Install the patches (1.000-1.010 and then 1.010-1.011)

3. Install the mutiplayer fix (world_in_conflict_online.msi)
4. Extract maps from "Released Map Pack" to C:\Users\*username*\Documents\World in Conflict\Downloaded\maps

5. Request a CD key from massgate.org/cdkeys/ (use a throwaway email like guerrillamail.com/ if you want but make sure to keep it open until you've made an account) then make an account.

Playing online

Server: Infinity Gamenight

Password: infv

HELP I CAN'T SEE ANY SERVERS
Make sure you've set it all to no filter
benis

Other urls found in this thread:

massgate.org/files/maps/wic65.sdf
massgate.org/downloads.php#ds
mediafire.com/file/4334szka3oww78c/WiC_Dedicated_Serb_Files.7z
volafile.org/get/nDOrGkI2kbPh/setup_sw_jedi_academy_2.0.0.4.exe>>13727679
geshl2.com/downloads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FAQ
How do I play?
Take control of points across the map with ground units and try to drive the opposing force back. Most areas have two to three points that are linked that you must control simulatinously in order to secure said point.

How do I reinforce a point with defenses?
Hold ground units in a point and wait for a bar to fill.

What does each unit do?
Units are balanced round a rock paper scissors mechanic i.e. Medium Tanks are effective against Infantry, Heavy Gunships are effective against Tanks etc Read each unit profile to get an idea of what they are effective against

What is tactical aid?
Support you can call in the form of artilery, air strikes or even paratroopers that you gain through combat, securing points and reinforcing points.

How do I call in units?
Top right corner, select reinforcements and choose a drop zone, see FAQ pics.

How do I use unit abilities?
Bottom right corner of a selected unit, again see FAQ pics.

How do I take screenshots?
Print Screen, although be warned it saves in .bmp format

I need detailed instructions on how to play!
See pics related in FAQ

Someone is autistically screeching at me to get on ranked or into the server
Just ignore them.

HELP! I have an issue with Canal Map!
If you have an issue with the canal map replace the wic65.sdf in your root folder e.g. C:\Program Files\Sierra Entertainment\World in Conflict with the fixed version.
You can get the fixed map from massgate.org/files/maps/wic65.sdf It comes in the volafile link.

I want to be a hostfag!

If you want to host your own server see here:
massgate.org/downloads.php#ds
You will need to open the ports but also download the patches likes so:
Run 1.010 server patch then 1,011 server patch. They will create a World in Conflict Soviet Assault folder under Ubikike:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\World in Conflict Soviet Assault Server
Put the contents from the Beta Patch in here then config server as you see fit which should be straightforward enough. Run the server from this folder as the other one won't work. Don't try to patch your World in Conflict folder under Sierra or else it will fuck up your game and make it unplayable. Make sure you configure your server's ini file here first and read the instructions as it is defaulted to be setup like a no fun allowed ranked server. Make sure ranked in particular is set from 1 to 0 as having unranked matches is tryhard faggot repellent. Other features you might want to check is minimum players required to start a game otherwise you could be scratching your asses never able to start a match at non-peak hours.
Alternative download link
mediafire.com/file/4334szka3oww78c/WiC_Dedicated_Serb_Files.7z

Ports
3004 (TCP)
48000-49000 (TCP/UDP)
52999 (TCP/UDP)
22993 and 22996 (UDP)
Seriously though this shit isn't that hard to figure out and setup.

>Promised friends I would go out
I'm probably just going to masturbate all weekend and flunk academically and socially anyway.
Fuck it

Pretty good description of Holla Forums really.
The grass makes him look very short.

I used to feel bad looking at this picture of Farage, now I'm just going to laugh everytime I look at it.

Well only small guys get their planes crashed anyway.

It all makes sense now.

Just remember user that after the gamenight you will likely want to play the campaign again

These silly motherfuckers aren't even looking at the screens

To be fair at least one of them is drunk.

Some webms of the last time anons played.

Apparently one user archived the broken version of this thread if anyone wants it.
archive.is/hvqAU

At least post the .wav file user :^)

Oh I forgot to add: next year we'll have Xonotic and Space Station 13 running fairly early.

And AVP2, Star Trek Elite Force and Forgotten Hope :^)

and Natural Selection

Oh thanks user, I was looking for those… But where is my air strike against a whole tank battalion? I might be shit with helicopters, but I am a god with armor

/strek/ leaking over here? I've been seeing lots of these webms, and gifs. DS9 is becoming popular because of the demonizing of the cardassians mirrors politics today. The spell checker is telling to change cardassian to caucasian. It's still accurate.

No, just resident /radcorp/ shitposters.

/strek/ and /radcorp/ have a bit of crossover. Also Dukat did nothing wrong.

from last time

Obviously.

I can't create an account, send help

What's the exact problem?

Also note I'm out the door in ~10 minutes. If you don't get a reply don't worry, another one of our fags will wake up in an hour or two and deal with it.

Is the download slow as dick for anyone else? It's possible we can throw up an alternate link or maybe even a torrent for it, the latter would need anons to help seed though.

Tells me 'general account creation error'

If you can't get it working you can still direct connect to the servers through the local network tab, you'll just have to ask in the thread to see which servers are populated.

IP Port Name (pass infv)
45.77.216.14 48000 US 1
45.77.216.14 48001 US 2
45.76.143.88 48000 EU 1
45.76.143.88 48001 EU 2

Bump

It's not even weekend, why are you already playing

I don't think anyone is playing yet.

So… am I too early or too late?

Too early.
Sticky when?

It's slow but sadly the only one we got working. We're trying a torrent as we speak but the issue is getting it seeded.

Bit early. Most Eurofags are likely eating at the moment.

Eating at 19:00 kek

Well… this went down amazingly well. Absolutely nobody showed up

Did you get it working user?

Early.

6pm in bongland, clearly the best part of Europe.

Aren't we still an hour early?

Well a magnet link that will be no doubt absolutely shit.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1f7eb55fd101a17787df373e800fa6a563841b48&dn=WiC%20Essential%20Game%20Files.7z&tr=http%3a%2f%2ft.nyaatracker.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.vanitycore.co%3a6969%2fannounce

No it's still fugged

Do you have a CD key? Maybe another user can make you an account and give you the details, have you got a throwaway email to get them on?

Oh, apparently bong clocks changes. I left the house at fucking ~5:30am, got in now at ~6:40pm and it's still downloading. What the niggershit? Isn't this the same website that removed the download link last time they found out evil autists from Holla Forums were playing their game?

Godbless
Time to kill some commies before I drop college altogether

It's 20:00 in Poland, clearly the most pure part of Europe.

What about all the poles?

4 on EU 1

Also apologies on the late start, apparently almost the entire European contingent of /radcorp/ was away doing various things and all assumed the rest would be here.

I suppose I'll bump us until we get a sticky, this is more or less how a standard HEAT round works so it's good to know anyway.

10 now, we'll have to use EU2 if we hit 16.

Serb crashed

did it just crash

Apparently that was Massgate, not us. Probably a commie conspiracy.

Oh and it should be back up.

I think the whole system crashed
Servers are only now popping up

Looks like servers crashed or they had a reset.

Massgate doesn't exist though. It was closed by Ubisoft.

Oh, then whoever it is running the server list.

NeoMassgate

Remember when the download link disappear the last time we played?

the server wont show up

BACKUP SERVER GOING UP, PLEASE HOLD

Yes, that was suspicious timing…

I bet this is Jewbisoft killing the servers so we buy For Honor Season 4 much like EA did with Revive.

Infinite Gamenight EU 2 is back

ffs, Ubisoft abandoned this game, shutted down massgate as well as the servers
These are some dedicated fans who created their own servers for this game.
How many times?

ITS BACK UP

At least you can download at speeds higher than 50kB a fucking second.

>Last time we did this game on an off-weekend (((neoMassgate))) took down the public download link
>This time (((neoMassgate))) takes down the servers right as we hit 10 people
If it happens again I'm calling shenanigans.

I'll play but I'm shit at RTS and the only one I have ever liked is Age of Empires 2.
I get you guys are trying to diversify your game pool but FPS really is the catch all genre for a game night, and other genres won't fly too good in comparison.
I'll stop by tomorrow but I'm too tired today.
Also, when you do the racing game next week please make it a rally racing or arcade type game like Dirt or Flatout.

It's an RTT user, think RTS without any basebuilding. The difference matters to autists myself included.
Yeh, I mean with WiC we'll be ok on lower numbers and all but it come with the territory. We'll swap back to more FPS after a month or two but it felt like the non-FPS anons were being left out.
See you then user.
That's the plan, we might even go as arcadey as Trackmania but it's not decided yet. Also it's the week after next.

Also going to sneak in Shattered Horizon, possibly as an off-weekend since it's not really very toaster friendly. Thoughts on that appreciated.

Good thing it's an RTT then :^)

changing something on the us server, keep using the eu ones for now

Many thanks, now I don't have to bump with tactical asians.

phuk you

I was literally just going to post that user, though I've only got it as a massively inefficient 15mb mp4.

Nam map now

Where can I get other than English language to install in?

I think you can pick the language when installing.

All I see is install game data, nothing else when I run setup.

Oh, perhaps once it's already installed?

This seems comprehensive.

I'll have a look in a second for you user.

If it doesn't for me, it is because I had the steam version installed when first installing I just assumed it wouldn't work. I am reinstalling it myself now. Thank you though.

That is I'll have a look at the language settings, not go hunting for you personally. That would be silly.

I have no idea, I'm actually new to the game myself. The anons who know about it are all in-game. Perhaps installing a specific language patch overrides it?

Running a language patch with different installed language told me, that it could not find World in Conflict. Its no big deal though, just wish I didn't have to play in English.

There is not language options in the installer. Oh well, can't be helped.

Oh, then I have no idea user. I was assured that the installer would let you choose. The /radcorp/ user responsible for this LIE will be executed nork-style for this failure.

rulecucks are the fucking worst
uninstalled

Bump

Picrelated is the official /radcorp/ firing squad for anyone wondering.

Only for the Nam map

Faggot

To be fair it might not have been clear to anons who showed up in-progress it was only for one map.

9 on EU 2, US servers back up now and should restart properly if massgate dies.

i will join from jew-U as soon as this pile of shit downloads, current dl speed is 500 kb/s

Still don't know did they make the game look this good.
At an individual soldier level it looks better than all of Battlefield 2142 and most of CoD4.

Same with Wargame

No one is on the EU serb.

lel

Shit, I mean US serb.

Just use EU.

reminder that you can disable comms to avoid invites to and password begging from this server

Anyone have the DL for Jedi Academy

I'll stick it on the vola

volafile.org/get/nDOrGkI2kbPh/setup_sw_jedi_academy_2.0.0.4.exe>>13727679

Shit, can someone give me the replay of that last round?
Completely forgot to save it

Shit was taking a piss. Also server got holocausted.

So what I'm gathering is the FAQ needs to be better for tomorrow. Also helichoppers best unit.

Yeah I might work on that in breaktime.

Moving to Burger Servers

Ah yes, my light tanks herding pretty much everyone. This was funny to watch.
I am proud to have gassed them
But that bridge seriously gave me ptsd

Don't forget the truly dynamic destruction, terrain deformation annd the best:
It runs on every single toaster.
And they put so much love into this game. The units talk among themselves if you zoom close enough you can hear it.

The best shit
Massive and Monolith were two of my favorite companies, and they were both bought by kikes, gutted and forced to work on shitty AAA console trash.

It pains me so much

dl gonna take 5 years
see you then

Thanks b

Well need to sleep. Going to have a second attempt at writing the FAQ with some more useful info.

5vs5 right now. Also ignore bitching in pm's for server password if you are getting that.

Could we some day play that golden eye remake?

geshl2.com/downloads/

having trouble creating an account

should work well since it's a sourcemod. I think it might already be in the catalogue.

if you can't get it working direct connect to US 1

Just a reminder you have to use the same email to create the account and get the cd key.

meant for

Doesn't matter, use the direct ip connect feature under LAN in the wic.exe

Works on my machine

Can you run this shit with integrated graphics on a good cpu? (intel HD 530)

yes

How many people are playing the game online usually?

usually:none
now:some

Looked like there were 1-2 servers full, I think some anons from the RTS thread play it together too.

I'd post some fucking screenshots but apparently the game decided to save them as .tga and I'm too lazy to convert them tonight.

Downloading now

wtf empty serber

check back later today

.>>13730003
For whatever reason, many more european players show up for game nights than americans, so we have a hard time keeping the party going after the yuros go to sleep. Try showing up earlier tomorrow, and maybe play some of the campaign in the meantime for practice.

this game night was a dud

Was it still better than Deer Hunter?

dear hunter was great

Sorry for ruining it :^)

It's an interesting game, but it has a bit of a learning curve. This was my first time playing, and it took about half an hour of single player + over an hour of useless retarded flailing in multiplayer before I developed some kind of understanding of what I was doing. Many others ragequit before they got to that point.

To anyone thinking of playing on saturday, I would recommend trying the campaign and some local bot matches tonight, so you can hit the ground running tomorrow.

Here's my newfag-tier guide:

>combat is rock paper scissors. look at the description of each unit, it will tell you exactly what it is strong and weak against
>most units have an offensive (press E) and defensive (press R) ability. you need to use them or you're fucking yourself. for example, medium tanks are "strong against infantry," but only because they can burn them with their white phosphorous ability. if you don't make use of that, anti-tank infantry will destroy your medium tanks within seconds

game is too simple

I joined but nobody is playing anymore.

Saw that suggested earlier in one of the game nights but I think that's a bad decision. Trackmania gets boring fast.

I would like to add to that

Just spam your heavy tanks, spam heat shells, when helis strike, make sure to select your tanks individually and only then use smoke, it's AoE is big enough to hide all your tanks and you can extend it's duration 3-4 times depending on the number of tanks that you have. Note that there is directional damage in this game, so your tanks will take less damage from the front and most from the rear, so make sure they're facing towards your enemy and try to flank the enemy's armor whenever you can. All tanks that aren't heavy tanks and APC's are shit, don't even bother getting them.

The default setup is 3 heavy choppers and a scout to see through smoke. If you're quick enough you may even not give a fuck about AA since you can pop them in the duration of your flares. You can press F to ground fire rockets into smoke or at infantry (highly effective). Medium choppers suck. Transport choppers suck and should have been in the infantry role.

You are the healslut of the team. Make sure to always have a repair tank out ALWAYS. These things can instantly heal a heavy tank for half of it's hp and in general fix your team's damaged vehicles (very useful, allows you to preserve units with veterancy). Don't get heavy arty, it's shit. AA takes priority over arty, if your team is getting shat on by helis consider dumping the medium arty you might have to get an extra AA. Always get heavy AA, medium AA has shit range and no smoke and will get dumpstered by airblobs.

You can do everything, but you can also get shat on really easily. A single mortar strike, the cheapest tactical aid in the game (5 TA points) can wreck your entire force so make sure to keep your dudes dispersed and hidden in buildings or forests. Use trucks to transport your men around since they are really really slow and vulnerable while in the open. You have really cheap paratroopers (5TA) use them constantly for scouting or for ninja decaps. Depending on what you're fighting consider altering your unit make-up. If you're fighting other inf get snipers and normal squads, if you're fighting vehicles get AT squads. It's good to be prepared, so always have at least one of each unit. Engineers can blow up bridges, if there's a bridge on the map you can destroy it with 2 engineers.

Enjoy being raped by heavy infantry.

Not always. Mediums are actually highly effective against Infantry and can be a great early game decision especially against Anti-Tank infantry rushes although NATO ones I'd rate a lot higher than Soviet ones
Also I'd recommend you learn to position Tanks especially on hills as they have higher attack range than their spotting so if you have a couple of Heavies to soak up damage a few Mediums or even Lights can flank their sides at range and strike their weaker side and rear armour of the enemy. Where you shoot a Tank changes how much damage it takes. If you are new to the game I would highly suggest this role as it's pretty easy to get to grips with things.

While a Heavy and Scout heli combo will rape vehicles be aware that a whole Medium Heli platoon is a hard counter to such a build and great at controlling the airspace. This is a role that needs to be played like Support and if you play like "That Guy" stacking points rather than helping your team then good job, you've just thrown the whole game.

No just no. Only healslut if you have at least two players spamming Tanks otherwise you are just a waste of space. Depending on the map Arty can take priority over AA and in reality you will be juggling between trying to provide both. Support is great at clearing points and Medium Arty especially is very effective against Infantry. Whenever you see Infantry garrisoned in a building that building should be leveled within seconds. When you are using AA make sure you actually move them up and support your forces otherwise you are just wasting points. Demo teams are also the ultimate troll weapon at denying objectives to the enemy. Keep in mind this is a pretty hard role to play.

Don't underestimate the power of Riflemen spam especially against Airfags. Riflemen can shoot down Helicopters pretty effectively. Anti-Tank squads can also turn Heavy Tanks into scrap metal insanely quickly. Your squads can also be reinforced on the field so keep that in mind. Also note you are pretty much a glass cannon and can be wiped out in seconds but it can be rewarding to play if you play them well. I would recommend some experience first on how the game plays before picking this role.

Even so, there's literally zero reason not to have at least one repair vehicle at all times. The constant flow of TA points that repairing provides makes it a no-brainer.

Use a Jeep if you insists on having a repair unit. They can not only heal but also attack and transport infantry. Seriously though a mix bag of Medium Arty and Heavy/Medium AA will be infinitely more useful on the vast majority of maps especially with uncordinated players as anyone worth their salt will priortise and wipe out your repair vehicles quickly.

It depends on how autistic the game is actually, the less autistic the more americlaps. For simpler games and most sourcemods there are more americans than euros. Americans are also much more likely to use mic. Feel free to speculate about what national stereotypes that confirms.

Was fine until the eurofags went to bed, needs a better FAQ for tonight though.

We'll need a game with drop in, drop out and a higher player count. That's the problem.

Aquarius best Support

Scout heli can see through smoke though.

The problem with this is their airfag can just change roles and leave your AA useless, now granted you can change roles too but it's easier to adapt if you've already got a mix of AA and Arty

Also while heavy arty is usually a bit shit the ability to effectively damage heavy vehicles at excessive range can be situationally useful on certain maps. The biggest thing is to remember to shoot and scoot.

Oh and the smoke the heavy arty can fire can occasionally be useful in a coordinated team. There are other ways to get it but that's important.
Medium arty's WP is great though.

We need some reinforcements, we are three right now in a server. To even out the numbers would be good.

Oh, I thought we were empty. The plan was to start again in a few hours.

Friendly reminder by the way that faggots asking for the password ingame are not anons, they are the faggots that normally play this game (the community is terrible). Probably not a good idea to give it to them.

Thats a blatant lie
It consists or either newfag redditors or veterans who lurk /k/.

I fail to see how his point doesn't still stand.

I agree with not giving them the password.
But they're not terrible, its an average community.

Average for an RTS/RTT sure but RTS/RTT generally attracts cancer.

Obscure FPS with communities under 500 people are typically the best from my experience. No faggotry and typically experienced players.

How so?
This isn't Blizzshit or C&C

Mostly slavs nowadays though.

It just comes with the genre I think.

Depends what. Midair and Reflex Arena have great communities, but those communities are "dead" so to speak.

We don't start for a few hours but there's 3 fags on right now if anyone wants to practice a bit.

Neat.

If that faggot who abandoned his team to make it 4v2 is an user: do it again and you'll get hotpocketed, that fucks the game up for everyone.

An addition to the FAQ since some fags were struggling to grasp the game concepts.
Basic UI Guide
1: This is your tactical aid button, you amass points through your actions during a match and can spend them on calling out things like airstrikes, artillery or even airdropped units (Hotkey V).
2: This is your minimap. It also holds a few useful functions like swap unit group (Hotkey X) and change unit formation (Hotkey Z)
3: This is the Domination bar that you need to be aware of. It basically tells you who is winning as well which way the Battle is swinging.
4: This is basically an objective point which the vast majority of faggots will ignore since they would rather chase scorepoints than win a match. Objective zones will often have several linked points you need to capture which you must have at least one ground unit in each to secure. A point will go green if you or a friendly unit is inside it, white for netural and red for enemy occupied. In regular Domination mode you can fortify points by keeping ground units inside till emplacements are built.
5: The reinforcement menu (Hotkey B) where you can not only order in units but also change dropzone from the bottom of the menu. Make sure you read descriptions of units carefully as they will reveal what units they are effective against. You can also switch roles and even change team from this menu.
6: This is the Order Palette which does exactly what it says on the tin, allows you to give units orders. Most units will display an offensive ability the top (Hotkey E) and a defensive ability on the bottom (Hotkey R)

Other useful info
Q allows you to ping the map with info for you team such as "I need Anti-Air Support here"
Backspace enables all chat
Enter enables team chat
If you are new to the game it is highly recommended you play Armor Role first as they are relatively simple to play and get a feeling for the game. Infantry are a glass cannon role that require some experience to play and heavy usage of terrain. Support requires a lot of juggling and awareness of the battlefield situation and is not recommended for new players. Air while it can be simple to play, takes some awareness of the battlefield and willingness to actually support your team less you be labelled as "That Guy" who concentrates more on his score than winning the game.

I would dumb this down even further but I sadly have acrophobia. Seriously a few seconds to hover a mouse over a button for a tooltip to appear is really all it takes to get the info you need in this game.

When I try to install 1.011 i get an error saying version 1.0.1.0 of the game needs to be installed. pls help

Did you install 1.010 first?

Also
4vs4 faggots

Ok it worked, but now when i reach the main menu the game crashes after about 1 second.
"World In Conflict has stopped working"
Any solutions? Im using the online .exe too

Try to disable dx10 in the settings.

8vs8 fucking when?

See

Which is something I probably should have added to FAQ.

We got close last night then serb crashed.

Can I do this from outside the game?

Go to \Documents\World in Conflict\ open Game Options.txt and set myDX10Flag to 0

WE'VE STARTED NOW, 4V4
We'll just keep using this bread. Current map is vietnam. See this FAQ

Now at 11 in EU serber.

13 now.

I'd play but fucking hell this download you guys linked is slow as shit. I get 200kbps max.

That happened to me too, I've got no idea why it does that for some people.

If anyone is feeling overwhelmed at jumping in I can answer some questions, just ask.

Did (((assgate))) just jew us again?

Seems it got reset but serbs are back up

Funny as that is it's kinda bullshit, similar when all available defensive buildings have been destroyed. It should reset on side swap.

Let's pretend that was a night map.

Still on?

Yes, in fact we might have filled a server.

EU1 is indeed full, US1 can act as overflow.

wew
Well time for a screenshot dump and break

bump

1 slot

Isn't it stickied?

LIFE IS DEATH
PAIN IS FUCK

i just did sims 3, 20gb, for someone else, over a vpn, over tor. average speed was 50KB/s. it took 6 days.

Might be doing Sunday night as well, depends how many anons show up during Burgertimes and if hostfag bothers his ass.

If hostfag can be bothered with it I should say. Need sleep.

no thanks
the micro in this game triggers me
another weekend with a shitty autistic game

World in Conflict is one of the least micro-intensive RTT/RTS games around, at least at the low-mid level anons play.

Are you a burger?

In fact I can't think of anything with less micro that isn't fucking Halo Wars tier other than R.U.S.E.

America is the brainlet nation to be honest.

SupCom?

Oh, probably Total Annihilation too. Supcom in particular trades the time you spend setting things up to build with ignoring resources later. Most games are much heavier on the micro though, take Wargame or Men of War.

Oh my sweet child
This game is simple af, unless you think paying attention is "micro"

Considering how some anons have played, I wouldn't be surprised :^)

Uploading nuke screenshots over vpn.

I'm off for tonight. Here's a tale to make you guys all go to bed in a good mood. Pic related

Whoever gave the server password to pubs, I hope you're happy.

Changing it now, then I'll kick the pubs. They were asked not to stack and they decided to be faggots.

So which RTS to play for an unofficial gamenight?

Probably one of the C&Cs, we wouldn't do one for a normal gamenight since no drop in, drop out.

Played once and ragequitted

WE'RE SWAPPING TO US SERVER AFTER THIS MAP, PASSWORD HAS BEEN CHANGED

Pubfags will be gone soon.

kek

>>>(((massgate))) shuts us down again
Well, I guess it's time to swap to the US server…
NEW PASS IS NOGIVETHISOUT

US1 or 2? and what's the pass?

US1, pass is NOGIVETHISOUT (might be lowercase).

RTS thread surprisingly can get shit done when it comes to quick gamenights. Been an Age of Empires II, Homeworld II, Supreme Commander and Empire at War gamenight before. C&C though is one that may prove a pain in the ass as everyone fights over which C&C to play.

wew inb4 an user gives it out again

Well played hostfag, well played.

what's wrong with being a pub?

what's wrong with "syrian" "refugees"?

Nothing, but we had ~3 of them in-game stacking one team and refusing to balance it out. I actually gave our new pass to 1-2 of the non-cancerous pub players, so far so good.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS IN FUTURE JUST ASK IN THE RTS THREAD
Anons from there will generally play with you.

Like clockwork

I was defending the dam you nigger, if it weren't for me you would have been surrounded.

out of 10, how butthurt were you about my anti tank inf everywhere?

t. boxxyfag

wew no one playing again
nice gamenight faggots

oh didn't mean you, meant the other fags that played airport with us

You must be blind
Though everyone playing sucks at it

Had a lot of fun playing with you fucks tonight, even though I almost exclusively lurk rather than post here. Some of you guys aren't too shabby. WiC was the first videogame I ever played. Fond memories.

will there be a serv on sunday?

People playing right fucking now, are you blind?

It was fun faggot.

Unsure, leaning towards probably not.

Shame thanks for hosting though OP
Maybe one day I won't suck cock as much and actually learn how to port forward

1. type 192.168.0.1. in browser
2. type login:admin password:admin
3. scroll options till you get port forwarding option
4. select UDP/TCP port forwarding
5. select proper ports to open
6. opened ports

Nigger I know how to access my router
Prob is setting up the ports
Boxxyfag pls
Thanks for the effort though

There we go now thats more accurate

OP isn't actually the host, just the scheduling user. I'll pass your thanks on though.

I'd fuck boxxy

welcome to Holla Forums 10 years ago in two months

Alright just forwarded the ports
Likely won't work and I'm probably not hosting tomorrow.
But it will be a nice future proof
Downloading hosting files

Nice.

How time flies

I want to raid Habbo

Holla Forums did raid habbo, successfully even, this very summer. We have a habbo raid anniversary every year since it happened. Go figure.

late night postgame comfyposting

>>>/radcorp/3363
Reflections bread here.

Just made myself some scrambled eggs topped with hot sauce. Spicy

There's a rape victim in your flat?

WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES

OGRE user.

AND BEFORE YOU BLAME ME IT'S NOT MY FAULT BURGERS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH AUTISM FOR RTT GAMES.
I can't exactly fix that either, I'm not a vaccine.

1v1 me

I don't want to lose user, also the server isn't set up for 1v1s.

Read the OP, but if you can't make an account you can use the lan option and type the IP's in manually. (run wic.exe and not wic_online.exe or it'll be grayed out)
45.77.216.14 48000 US 1
45.77.216.14 48001 US 2
45.76.143.88 48000 EU 1
45.76.143.88 48001 EU 2
Password for each is NOGIVETHISOUT

Get in here lads

We're still playing btw, if anyone wants to get in on this. 6 players on right now. New password is NOGIVETHISOUT

Are we done here? Anyone planning on continuing to play?

yes it's finished