L.A. Noir requires 14gb day one patch on physical switch version

support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013752007-L-A-Noire-on-Nintendo-Switch-Storage-Requirements
By comparison, the full game on steam is 16gb.
If you are charging $10 extra for the pysical version it better comes with the fucking memory to hold it.
Seriously, finish your game before printing and optimize your greedy fucks.

Why L.A Noire instead of Red Dead Redemption?

The video game industry will NEVER switch to delta updates, will they? Fuck’s sake.

Didn't they lose the source code for RDR?

They did? jfmsu
Also the Switch version of LA Noire is clearly missing the DLC which is like 10 gigs more of size.

Literally defeats the purpose of a physical copy. 20 years from now I won't be able to use it because I won't be able to download the 6 gorrilion GBs of content anymore.

disgusting, the only thing worse is if it was just a eshop code in the box.

What's the difference

You still need the cartridge to play, so i'ts without the convenience.

It's not a one time use code, at the very least.

Switch was a mistake

Does anyone even give a shit about this game?

Why fucking bother then, seriously?

No, nobody did back then and nobody does now. It's pure wasted potential, at least the city was extremely accurate and realistic.

They did, it's also why there's no PC port.

No thanks, and neither should you.

I assume it's to patch out anything that could be considered offensive.

The game is 6 years old, if it had something "offensive people would already know.

20 years from now you'll just insert it into your Switch 3(Because let's face it, this shit will turn into Nintendo's version of the iphone) which will allow you to download it or the Switch will be hacked and you can just download the files from the internet, dumbass.

Cant you tell a kike to get gassed? Or is it just the "you expect me to sit here and listen to your drivel". I dont remember

For example say to a jew that he is going to a gas chamber.

I don't get it, back on the PS2 you didn't need to download patches to play the game. The whole purpose of the console was that it was easy to play the game, just plug it in and you don't have to worry about disk-space or graphics card.

its been years and I still have trouble believing that actually happened

This is why the current and upcoming console generations will be 100% cancer. They have outlived their purpose

Yeah i know besides from there being no games in the generation worth playing, even on a console. All the good games released nowadays can be played on a shitty laptop without a hassle.

They need to go back to basics. Too bad the whole industry is kiked the point of there being no possible way for any other company to swoop in on the market with a good actual console. The gaming studios wouldn't release games to it.

I download 14gb in 2 minutes, stop being poor

Yeah dude like who cares if games are 50 gigs nowadays when you can just buy another SSD xD

You're actually retarded

I can
sucks to be you jaun

yes having money doesn't mean I have to give a shit about that because it only effects poor thirdies
cry more

You do know many first world countries have shit internet? Why are you trying so hard, compensating for something?

If a country doesn't have solid internet infrastructure than it's 2nd world at this point, get with the times

I forgot it was current year, thank you for the reminder.

the current year argument is 100% correct when it comes to technology, you have no excuse to be behind

Do you also buy the latest iPhone?

Go suck Bill Gates’ cock somewhere else, fuckface.

That’s pretty small

“Let’s change the subject. Are you fasting for Yom Kippur, Mr. Kalou?”
“Yeah, let’s change the subject, you GOY MOTHERFUCKER! HOW ABOUT BASEBALL?!”

Never mind the Argentinean pedo sodomite.

Why did they bother?

The Switch needed third-party titles to avoid being like every post Gamecube platform, and this is the best they could get.

Who cares about that?
The real issue is who would win.

Is there something somewhere that says rockstar was paid by ninty to release this on their console? (((the verge))) says it's being re-released on the xbone/ps4 + their incremental upgrades as well, ignoring the vr thing they're doing.

I have a microSD card the size of my fucking fingernail which holds 128gb. The only reason they can't fit the whole game on a switch cartridge is being greedy fucking jews and not wanting to pay for a higher capacity cart.

It's cancer like this that has killed videogame consoles.

This is exactly why i stopped buying consoles a few years ago.

It could be that they jumped at the opportunity to get another title and solidify ties with Rockstar, but knowing Nintendo, they probably payed Rockstar to retrofit the game for their ass-backwards hardware.

You're literally a redditor

Cunts like you are why I yearn for the day of the rope.

How much of a hack dev do you have to be to lose your own game?

just fuck my industry up

How current year will it be?

Every rockstar game was le enlightened centrism, unlike south park

This has been a concern of mine for a good decade or so, at this point. It's hilarious seeing mouth breathers say shit like "Just download it, HURR" when PSP game downloads still lack any and all DLC, let alone newer systems. Like you said, when someone decides to get into retro games 20 years from now and gets anything released after the PSP, he'll be getting half a game that lacks any of the bug fixes that came after its rushed release.

Can someone post the webms?

Lamaj has two guns while erioire has none, even with his godly build I don't think he can survive

How big are the Switch carts?

Vita carts maxed out at 3.5GB. Noire was around 40gb on PS4.

My autism wants to murder whoever is responsible for this.

With Leslie Benzies out, it's going to be current year plus one.

Im just laughing my ass off because rockstar pulled a skyrim 2.

so you need to buy another SD card to even play?
Reminder that the Nintendo Switch has internal memory less than 32GB and no Harddriive support whatsoever.

Y'know, that's really the sort of thing I'd expect from today's developers.

Happened a lot in the past too. The reason we will probably never see a Jet Set Radio Future port is because Sega lost the source code for the game.

This most likely isn't it. It's more than likely that music licensing is a bigger issue. I doubt they had the source code to JSR1.

Plebs

There actually is a 32gig Switch cart available so if anyone's skimping out it's Rockstar. Unless Nintendo fucked them over in some way, maybe licensing or promotion, and this is their way of getting back at them. Who knows.

Not very hard: assume that it's someone else's responsibility; wish for the best; decide that you don't need it and that you will save time/money/space by deleting it.

Picture this: the BBC erased all of their originals for the first few seasons of Dr. Who. When they were released on DVD, some episodes were from VHS recordings of reruns sent in by fans of the series. Recently, the source to MS Word 1.0 was released because a random dev had it on floppies (5.25 in) in a closet. You think MS still had that code? I doubt it. A project I almost worked on had to restore all of its code from developer checkouts when a water pipe burst in the server room.

Then again, it is also easy to set up controls (a regular backup policy, periodic full offsite backups, etc) and then never actually audit that those things are actually being done.

Even more likely is that it's subject to contracts with Microsoft.

I think Sega has done a cost benefit analysis toward re-releasing Jet Set Radio future and right now they don't think enough people would buy a re-release of it on PC to justify the cost of porting it. Since it would probably be really expensive just on music licensing alone.

Holding two guns at the same time is a hinderance in this case, as his aim is already brought down by his hat covering his eyes. It's really a 50/50, Lamaj might shoot erioire, but if he misses and erioire reaches him it's over.

Video games were a mistake. Prove me wrong, faggots.

Are there any projects to preserve these things? I never delete anything from my consoles for this reason.