"Cartoons are childish"...

"Cartoons are childish", says the movement whose main tool was shopping hats onto anime characters whose names they probably don't even know.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/AnimeRight?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black doctor, of course.

Irrelevant

twitter.com/hashtag/AnimeRight?src=hash

Anyone else annoyed how "the Left" is always just tabloid clickbait website articles.

It might be hypocrisy but it's not wrong, this is laughable. Why are liberals such cancer?

Because liberals have thrown away cultural or ideological attitudes outside consumption. there is nothing worth attaining or killing in the liberal worldview. Since they've destroyed every notion they have their reality they can only rely on media to inform their worldview

>They are adult children

And this is coming from Holla Forums Kekistani network

There is little doubt that this timeline is in fact the worst

All of Holla Forums seems to be based on that assumption.

Can we pinpoint the moment when we crossed the event horizon?

2008: Facebook, Chanology, the iPhone, The Big Bang Theory and other awful things that happened.

The "AnimeRight" has got to be the biggest dumbest meme I have ever seen In my entire life, do any of these people even remember the Pokemon and general animu scare in the 90's? Or the whole Rapelay thing when people realized that Hentai existed and started sperging out hardcore? I grew up in a far right household and I sure as fuck wasn't allowed to watch any anime seeing as it comes from a majority atheist and pagan country and is full of "degeneracy".

user they are all under 20 what do you think.

Holla Forums BTFO!!!11

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

The Song Dynasty fell to the Jin and failed to industrialize, which completely destroyed any hope humanity had of not going extinct.

They don't remember shit because they weren't even born at that time.
The overall mentality on Holla Forums it's that conservatism protects your waifu pantsu shots against SJW censorship. Hell, some weeks ago some anons from /monster/ came here and told us that /monster/ is traditional Christian values, or something stupid like that. They don't know shit about anything.

10/10 observation

I'd say somewhere between 2012-2014

kek

explain

This sounds like a headline from The Onion.

to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if this article was made entirely to get clickbait money from right wingers sharing it like 'omg stupid liberals'

These are the kids that were allowed to watch pokemon. The parents were right all along.

Why are people on Holla Forums so perennially unwilling to admit this in the cases where it's obviously true?

Because the nihilistic attitudes of many young men have nothing to do with Pokémon or video games but economic and social conditions

If we wanna talk conservative values, generally NEETs shame their families too
i'm sure it's even more of a shameful display in japan

Basically this.
Say thanks to your parents.

All I can say is that I wish I had a brown princess wife.

Don't forget Harry Potter references.

2007, broseph. It's always 2007.

Pic related.

Orientalism: not even once