Welp. it was good while it lasted
2 decent years and another 2 shit ones
Bye Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/nier-automata-originally-meant-pc-exclusive-title/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be a crybaby.

I wish that was the case

Welp, better start work on 16chan then huh?

Haven't we had 1000 wolfenstein threads in the last 3 days?

yes

Hey you can't quit or you won't get unemployment shill!!!!!!

And they're mostly done after the last ones die or locked if not.
That wasn't the case for this one, last Wolfenstein thread was on page 14 with 306 replies.

it was deleted since OP was shitposting.

should've been bumplocked tho, the thread's have only been Holla Forums shitposting. my apologies about the deletion.

I'd bet my last 10 shekels you're the same faggot who just had their god awful console wars thread bumplocked.

How so?

We are tired of your whinning, no one likes the game and it has failed, period.

Now shut up, this isn't your personal pol blog

Nothing suspicious about that.

I was removing the political shitposting. Turned out that OP was part of it.

The thread should still be allowed though, I do feel it has become a shitshow however.

Remove cuckchan as well, all threads are uncomfy garbage except for a few ones and even thsoe are getting shitposted.
Can't remember the thread getting this bad

Nothing but falseflagging
OP was actually talking about the game

My suggestion is, make a containment cyclic for it and let the people who want to shitpost about it knock themselves out until they tire of it.
I honestly doubt anyone on this board is actually influenced by shilling and a thread like that is good for containing all sorts shit anons have bottled up about various things regarding Wolfenshite.
inb4 why contain it

*Board

Oh yeah, that's real specific. I'm sure the jannies have much to learn from your post.

Holy shit I was right, you ARE the same guy who just got their shitty Nier Automata thread bumplocked. You got so butthurt you made another fucking thread to bitch and moan about it.

wat?

You think nobody is gonna notice you using the same files over and over, lad? Seriously, go back to cuckchan and stay there.

Nioh thread is literally nothing but console wars and fucking specs talk for example.

This thread isn't even about Nier what he fuck are you on about?

You're the same faggot who made the Nier Automata Console Wars shit that just got bumplocked half an hour ago.
Now you are here bitching about how Holla Forums is dead and how pissed you are that nobody likes your shitty threads.
I bet you're the OP from the wolfenstein threads too.
The hypocrisy is real.

Wow, it's almost like we have a rule specifically for that, instead of using your fucking meme buzzwords.

Holla Forums more like half-chan.
ayy lmao

Are you still triggered over cold hard facts that take an ironic turn?
dsogaming.com/news/nier-automata-originally-meant-pc-exclusive-title/

Holy fucking shit, this is hilarious

You won't be missed

Oh I remember you, you're the derailing bait poster from the goty thread, and 99% likely to be the >cucksona poster in the SMT threads
Top kek you deserve everything you get

There's 1 butthurt Holla Forums mod that bans anyone that tells Holla Forums to fuck off.

Meanwhile, Holla Forums has free reign to shitpost all they want.

but user 8ch is Holla Forums :^)

It's funny in a subtle kind of way that the shitty game threads OP made got deleted and this one didn't.