You boot up a game

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

You boot up a game. You want to turn on subtitles. Where do you look first?

Game
Audio
Video
Controls not shitting you, I have seen it once

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

My dubs

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Why'd it be anywhere but in Audio?

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

/b/ but for video games

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Audio

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

In the DLC section

Carson Price
Carson Price

Game
Most times

Audio
Maybe

Video
Never seen

Controls not shitting you, I have seen it once
Ninga Gaiden PCE, you had to press select + 1 + 2 i think to change the game's language to english

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

(You) but for faggots

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

I look through the entire options menu either during or after the tutorial or first level or whatever anyway, so I end up turning subtitles on whenever I happen to see them
I guess you could say I start at the top

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

LOL

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

its in some retarded menu for hints
those things are options
its called hints and instincts
display, graphics, and camera are different menus
the text language is not in the same place as subtitles
JESU CHRISTO SO MANY THINGS ARE TERRIBLE

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

I go top to bottom because I need to disable shitty post-processing effects anyways.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

Instinct as a menu option
Three menus for the same thing
Benchmark isn't in graphics
Subtitles are in "hints"

Jesus fuck why

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Wait till you actually play that pile of garbage known as shitman: abortion Hitman Absolution

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

It's all about as organized as the game's development.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

I enjoyed it.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Because it's a graphic overlay, which would make it more applicable under video.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

This is blantant deaf shaming, and an example of the marginalization of deaf culture.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

when cc options are in a completely logical place but they are only 7 pixels tall without fucking around with files
It's like these cunts are trying to force me to make my eyes and back even worse by leaning in to close to my monitor

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

sudo rm -f ~/game

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

deleting a directory
without -r
sudo rm -rf / ursefl my man

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

I always use subtitles and it really is 50/50 chance of it being in audio or graphics/display.
This makes me angry. How are subtitles hints? Why the fuck are the words "and Instinct" in there when "Hints" already covered what that category did in a single word. Display AND graphics are separate why? So much wrong here.

How does one manage to fuck up an options menu? What is this work of art?

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

For Jedi Outcast you have to use the console to get all of them. Normally the choices are none or only in cinematics.

While not for subtitles, that's where you look for the original Japanese voices in Drakengard 3 or Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

It's like it was designed by a machine learning program or something.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

HL2 is kind of entertaining to play with full closed captioning, can't think of many that go that far.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Video almost exclusively because most games have shitty presets, from not being my native resolution to everything being maxed out.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

sudo rm -rf / ursefl my man
nah

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit