How do we make a good game based on scooby doo?

How do we make a good game based on scooby doo?

Point n click adventure.

A simulator akin to The Oregon Trail, but instead of going to Oregon to start a new life, you're going there to see a concert.

Princess Trainer with Velma and Daphine

Velma belongs to Johnny Bravo.

There are already two point and click adventures on Sega Genesis.
Disregarding that The Learning Company has shat out dozens of Mystery Case File games.

I remember playing one for the PC that took place in a western setting. Pretty sure I got it bundled with one based on Arthur too. I had fun with it but I'm sure it wouldn't hold up.

Trap maker as Fred.

you play as different villains. cover your tracks of your misdeeds. intimidate, scare, charm, disinfo by framing other people or the scooby doo kids themselves, or kill the kids 1 by 1 without getting caught in various scenarios as they try to expose you.

played either in the style of maniac maniac mansion 2D or 3D depending on budget.

This, but longer.

Luigi's mansion mixed with neighbors from hell where you play as shaggy. You can choose to go with either Velma or Fred's plan beforehand to catch the monster. Velma's plans are practical but give you less points, while Fred's are more elaborate and net you more points. If you fuck up the trap, I dunno, you put rakes on the floor to beat the villain?

I thought Daphne and Fred both belonged to Velma. Fred is the bitch-boy bondage, denial, and cuckoldry fetishist, while Daphne is your standard slut who loves the degradation/humiliation, and abuse Velma gives her. Shaggy is just along for the ride, and to secure recreational substances from the local dealers for everyone, which they use as part of their fueled orgies. He suffers from extreme anxiety and paranoia, thus he's turned to weed to cope, and Scooby is his service dog. Also, Fred spends a lot of time watching Shaggy fuck Daphne.

A sentai, power rangeresque JRPG.
A turn based tactical stealth squad game.
A hero based esports FPS that is not overwatch but it's actually overwatch
A Carmen Sandiego type game with FMV style.
A VR + wagglan control game set in different dilapidated mansions as levels.
A zombie open world survival F2P FPS. With crafting.
A Night Trap inspired game but with the scooby doo gang.

Either more games like this one or this
Think of it like Sly 2/3/4, almost. A decent sized map where you have to avoid the enemies while gathering the supplies and clues you need. Instead of a point system I would instead suggest different endings depending on the traps you make. Point systems are dead.

I don't know about the gamepley, but it should look just like the old cartoons with really nice textures and lighting. Like Rachet and Clank PS4 graphics.

A trap simulator

Was this the best Scooby Doo movie?

Yes but most of the others from that era came close.

Except the dog is more anxious than the owner, so it really doesn't work too well.

I always really liked Witch's Ghost, but by the time these movies came out I was already a teenager and watching cartoons was becoming "uncool", so I didn't see many.

I actually really liked that game. Wish there was more than two cases, though.

Just play a bad Scooby Doo game while high.

The better question is; will we ever have a normal Scooby Doo cartoon again with super catchy pop songs playing at every chase scene?

DUDE

The good news is… Yes. The bad news is that it'll be either a YouTube Red, Netflix, or Amazon Prime original series.

They already did, user.
well, it's not actually THAT good, but…

Unfortunately it's just a sign of the times. Traditional TV is dead. It was crippled when the FCC killed NTSC and streaming services jumping to sell people streaming boxes with monthly fees is what did the finishing blow.

When I listen to these songs, I just think of sitting in a living room, late at night, staring at a CRT, watching all those old Hannah Barberra cartoons, Rankin Bass, the like. All over the airwaves. It's fucking over, kids will never experience the same thing. Proof government intervention in a free market will always be shit. If the FCC never killed NTSC back in 2009 maybe things would be different today

Reminder that Batman The Brave and The Bold has been resurrected for a crossover with scooby doo.
Reminder that scooby doo has had not one, but two(2) crossovers with WWE.

Mystery Inc was shit. they tried to give the characters personality,which is great, but the writing on everyone was pure garbage. If they had decent writing maybe it would be less shit

It was called something like Scooby-Doo in Ghosttown, right?

A randomly generated point and click adventure where you have to figure out who the bad guy is.

Since it's randomly generated it could be any of the npc's with a various motives and whatnot.

The Learning Company one's already do this.

This one: