Even the mainstream are now predicting the death of EA

Even the mainstream are now predicting the death of EA

So recently some normalfags i know were talking about how "EA is in a real bad way nowadays" and that was fucking odd. Then a few days later i see some websites talking about "EA might be actually ready to splinter or collapse" and i was directed to a segment from the Giant Bomb podcast where Jeff and Brad are talking about "EA lost its identity and its new higher ups dont have an idea if where they wanted to go beyond every studio had to come up with a star wars pitch to stay afloat"

When even the mainstream is saying "i dont know what form EA takes a year from now" you have to wonder who its audience is anymore. From what i have seen the 'always online lockbox service' idea is not even taking off with the normalfag crowd in the numbers they need and other areas Japan in particular are really getting their shit together in terms of single player games.

If the games as a service meme isn't going to take off whats the state of EA? back to movie license and sport games meme hell? their ten year madden contracts up for renewal soon and there's strong rumour Madden is being wined and wined by Activision this time around.

Is people calling EA's collapse the first sign of a crash? we always joke about it but i never expected it to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rA5Ff
archive.is/dkxju
archive.fo/cBPLI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0yQKI7Yw4
youtube.com/watch?v=aoOI5R-6u8k
youtube.com/watch?v=ONT6fxiu9cw
archive.is/551Xk
archive.fo/7TntI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll eat a fork if EA falls.

OP why must you show everyone your craving for cocks?

This isn't cuckle-me-fuckle chan homeslice. The spoonfeed meme is dead.

If the price for EAs fall is user eating a fork then it is worth it. So shall it be.

FIFA and NBA will keep them alive.

I'm fucking old and Electronic Arts predates even me.

I think sport games will carry them, but sooner or later they might be forced to sacrifice more and more studios.

If you lose, just go to a bakery and have them make you a fork-shaped cake/cookie/whatever.

pretty easy bandwagon to jump on these days to be honest

Predictive programming designed to collapse the the company in the most controlled way possible.

Idk, but a few times in my life I've thought about how wasted the name of "Electronic Arts" is under what is now a money production machine. I wish they would go back to being a video game company for once.

Posting a new thread should require an IQ test captcha.

EA and Activision are never going to die. Too big too fail and EA has the sportsfags buying out all their games.

Fifa nets those kikes 800 million a year, that means they could make 40 Andromeda tier dumpster fires a year and still come up even.

I want EA to die as much as the next user, but it will be a long road. This "games as a service" meme will be the true test of their resilience. There are cracks forming already but itll take time to see the effects.

And, watch as Holla Forums disappears and regular Holla Forums attempts a coup.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ with your clickbait OP

Careful, you'll get a lot of furries and /tg/ although basically the same thing.

I think we've hit critical mass in terms of companies being nickle-and-diming kikes and normalfags are finally getting tired of it.

Drop some more ev-ee-dance, a lot more, or go back to flopping yourself against your shower walls full of suction cup dildos.

Give a damn source, at least for the madden contract bits you lazy fuck

Nigga what? I want to see this nigger die eating a fork.
Faggot.

t. actual software developer
working with this fucking ancient monstrosity is hell

No
They just need to release a single sport game and they'll be in the clear, probably fifa or something

Not even the sport games will keep them up. Sport Royalities are still good damn high.

is there a way to haste they death?

Don't buy their games I guess

Kek, let it happen.

Every company falls user. Some just take longer than others.

They have a few cash cows that will keep them afloat at least for the near future:
Titanfall isn't going anywhere.
BioWare is a shell of its former self, and I doubt they'll ever make a hit again.
If you're right about Activision poaching the NFL's deal, that would fuck EA over, hard.
Does anyone know when the Star Wars deal ends?

Looks like the star wars shit is already in danger since they barely did anything with it and the shit they actually pushed out didnt do so well. Disney probably isnt too happy with it

Unfortunately, you can't hate EA to death.

Maybe. I've seen a surprising number of sites and people complaining angrily about gaming turning into gambling. Specifically loot boxes. Not sure why they chose now to suddenly care.
I have a theory that, regarding vidya, normalfags do eventually come around to the right answer, it just takes them about five years to catch up to Holla Forums. Still, I doubt there will be enough consumer pushback to actually change things.

What makes you think it's in danger?
It is true that EA doesn't do nearly as much with Star Wars as they could, though. Since TOR we've had…what? NuBattlefront, and a bunch of shovelware games. And just when they were having Visceral branch out to do something interesting with it, they shitcan that project, close the studio, and tell everyone it's going to be yet another multiplayer game.

Where is the evidence?

You should actually learn proper grammar before posting

EA isn't going to die, at least as long as they have their sports licensing deal.
That said, they are becoming irrelevant in the same way IBM became irrelevant when Microsoft and Apple entered the scene, and it will soon find itself in a similar situation as IBM is now, kept afloat by a single market through sheer human inertia.

Sports are losing their popularity pretty fast and since the sport-games became card-collector-games instead, they have been losing annual buyers of their franchises, it's basically just niggers and shitskins keeping them afloat at the moment. All the white guys i know buy one soccer game for that generation and just update the roster if they want to.

>(((IQ tests)))
No.

800M in profits or 800M total?

Except ESPN is talking about dropping the NFL entirely. What happens when EA releases a new version of Madden where the players kneel? BOOM, it’s all gone.

What. Why? It's like free money. Practically every American man over 40 watches the NFL religiously.

EA makes a lot of money from things other than generic AAA games. Enough to make lots of shitty games. It's like they are doing it on purpose for the lolz.

I'm not buying any of their Battlefronts, and Battlefront 2's campaign doesn't appeal to me.

For EA, the only solution is the final solution.

It's too soon to proclaim them dying though they are on a great decline, Visceral is nothing special in the long run, when big name studios like Bioware and Dice close down is when they start dying. Once Bioware and Dice are gone they will be left with only sports titles, EA Sports will be the only part of the company left that's of worth and that's when the downsizing happens. By that point the company is relying on sport games and is nearly dead, we will only have to wait as they bleed out all of their IPs.

BioWare is dead in everything but name.
Losing DICE would be a big deal, though.

Video games are so shit nowadays even normans hate them.
My consolefag cousin told me he couldn't find a "game" that interested him in his ps4, and this is coming from a guy who liked "games" such as halo, gears of war, post-underground2 nfs and gta4.

Even if EA falls they're too big to collapse.
Take VIA for instance, it took them almost 10 years to stop making CPUs after they went bankrupt and their non-cpu divisions are still putting out products.

I think EA is too big to truly go bankrupt or anything, they'll just make changes when their practices can't continue profitably.
I can speak to normalfags waking up though, it's mostly financial. EA has gone so jewish with their shekel-mining that they've actually struck bedrock, there's nothing left to be milked except from the most stupid of society. Like, actual retards. Normals love to blow money on stupid shit for a self-esteem boost, but loot boxes and similar trash aren't new and exciting anymore, and normalfags are realizing they get literally nothing for their money. At least if they spend the money on alcohol they can have social fun, or if they spend it on status symbol baubles then they can show themselves off in public.

What was the last EA release that was actually profitable? Besides sport licensed shit I mean. Hell, when was the last time EA made a noteworthy game? Back when they went insane for a few months and greenlit Dead Space and Mirror's Edge?

You been living in a cave or something? Niggerball got infected by BLM and the nigger players started protesting the national anthem. Their ratings dropped, then plummeted, then went into freefall. The NFL is dying.

Bullshit. Some old fucks and Holla Forumsyps complaining about their football for a few months isn't going to tank the NFL, and more importantly, it's not going to drain the NFL's profitability, even if there's a slight slump. Unless you have a source that shows that Americans suddenly stopped watching football, I don't believe that for a second. They're too glued to their couches and TVs. Football is America's religion.

just remember to keep your promise, user-kun

Many of the AAA games out are garbage and many of the good games out or coming out are niche AA titles that only weebs care about.

(checked)
believe whatever you wanna believe man
I just saw on one of my campus TVs earlier today in the cafe that the Papa John's CEO was complaining on some channel that the NFL protests were driving down profits for him
Think about how this must be affecting the NFL itself if some tangential fucking advertiser for them is getting hit by this this hard
archive.is/rA5Ff

Get the fuck out faggot, you're lucky the mods won't ban political derailers like yourself

I'm not derailing.

Yeah, you're just participating in it

I'm talking about football, you mongoloid, which is intimately tied to EA. Drink bleach.

Battlefront 2 is getting some shit for pay-to-win microtransactions you literally need to buy if you want to be good at the game.

I hate EA for all the shit they've done over tge years, but they're second place in my book next to Activision. Patenting microtransactional-focused matchmaking is fucking appalling.

EA literally cannot die.

What are you niggers going on about? EA is doing incredibly well. Just a few years ago when Holla Forums was predicting the imminent death of EA they were around $10/share, now they're up 1000%.

Honestly pondering if I could be a shareholder in shitty AAA game companies. If they succeed, I get more money. If they fail, I get to laugh at their failure.

How do I read this graph? They have occasional downspikes?

you really dont want to eat a fork, user

If they fail, you lose money.

Over the last 2 years almost every company has had their shares increase due to improved interest rates.

Look at the trend the past years. The red number on the top is only for daily or weekly changes.

Haven't you heard? Niggerball is failing too.

Perfectly natural. Before games catered to your normalfag cousin, but nowadays they're oddly enough catering to SJWs. To make matters worse, because many of the devs are SJWs themselves and most of the time diversity hires, they lack the talent to make a mechanically sound game that's fun to play. So the game comes out buggy, unfun, and entirely politically driven. It's like the devs forgot they were selling a luxury item and need to appeal to their market, especially during the recession.

INSHALLAH, IT WILL BE SO

Because they managed to get through life appeasing their Marxist professors, but the market doesn't play the same game, so they fail. As anything driven by Marxism inevitably does when it runs out of other people's money. Publishers for the industry, and their parents' 401k for the SJWs.

Is it though?

Well thats gay as fuck, butt have they ever had flops like this before? I mean those can just be consistent things, has it had massive lack of interest before?

Obviously you don't invest too much into any single industry.

Nigger, I know that, I have a degree in finance. That guy wasn't talking about a diversified portfolio, he was talking about going whole hog on EA.

It's scuttlebutt, nothing solid, that Disney is pissed that EA has managed to do nothing with the Star Wars license

That would be extremely painful.

U U
U U

What if we got the official Madden accounts to state they support the anthem protests? Should damage a big cash cow.

They lost 15,000 subscribers PER DAY in October and the NFL is bleeding billions on its own.

Also reported for being a leftist shill.
In before >HURR DURR BUT U ON V LOL
You’re obviously a reddit piece of shit.

Drown yourself in semen. You know nothing about what is happening in sports and think your shitposting will be taken seriously. If the Madden team supports the kneeling, EA is dead.

We have IDs here, newfag.

user, please stop posting.
You've basically outed yourself as a shill at this point, enough is enough.

What the fuck are you talking about? The fact that I don't believe that Americans have stopped watching football makes me a shill? You're insane.

Don't try to act innocent faggot. A different user posted a counter to you with a source earlier in the thread

And you just ignored them to continue shitposting, derailing and blackpilling, along with some unrelated whining about Holla Forums thrown in the mix.

Football is never going to die, that's for sure.

The "source" was about Papa Johns having a sales slump, which you would know if you'd actually followed the link. I am not shilling for EA or football; I've been shitting on them, in fact. Read the thread, then kill yourself.

>>>/cuckchan/

Okay fag, if you needed to be bashed over the head some more, here you go
archive.is/dkxju
Now please feel free to kill yourself, you're a gigantic fucking retard

Better late than never.
Anyway, this is good. Football is shit, and so is cable TV. I hope they both die.

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned. Commit suicide, you braindead sack of shit.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
TRUTH IS NOT A MATTER OF OPINION. MORAL RELATIVISM IS FALSE.

Sure thing. You need to go back.

Yeah, nothing I said indicated that. I just don't believe things without evidence. Interesting that you're such a big fan of Listen and Believe(TM).

Reported. Kill yourself.

See:
Thanks for outing yourself, shill.

>>>Holla Forums

Alright, you're clearly not mentally stable. I hope making up other people's motivations and imagining other people to be your enemies is rewarding for you. Filtered.

Reported for lying about the NFL. Reported for being innumerate. Reported for being illiterate.

EA's death is going to be very long and very slow. They'll slowly start losing smaller studios, until all they are left with is sports.

They've been going down that road for a very long time. But as others mentioned, they've done very well with sports. But, like with NFL, it's easy for sports to fall out of favor. I highly doubt real football will ever lose popularity, but I could easily see EA as a publisher that just makes FIFA in 10 years.

Reported and filtered all you faggots. Get the fuck off my board.

Cry more. We want EA dead as much as you.

When did these triggered 4cucks come out of the woodwork?

EA at best will just downsize.

Sadly by now there are other monsters ready to take EA's place. Bethesda and the other sjw publishers spreading their cancerous shit.

Come on now user

Tell me more about this monumental failure.

Their new blockbuster Wolfenstein game barely sold more copies than ELEX on the PC, and everyone is saying it's a complete flop.

user there were literally a dozen threads in the last 4 days. Go find 'em yourself

Well, this is gonna be fun. Now you gave me even more of a reason to push EA over the edge of the abyss.
Please let those rumors be true that EA will fall soon. It ill be the best timeline

They won't be falling anytime soon. They've still got sports games and Sims. Sure, they're feeling the heat from failure after failure of games, and they really need their not-Destiny game to work to keep being relevant.. but they won't fall anytime soon within 3 years. Downsize maybe, but not fall.

Now that middle market studios are pretty rare, EA doesn't even have that many options for acquiring and destroying developers anymore.

Bethesda are bad, but they aren't big enough (yet) to reach EA levels of villainy.

Fuck off, this is so stupidly unbelievable, EA would just cut out the fat, the studios like Bioware that don't make them as much money as they would like, but EA would still maintain the rights to all those IPs that they vault, and it's not even shit like games no-one fucking played like Star Tropics or Shining Force, it's shit like Command and Conquer, Dungeon Keeper, Populous, Sim City, Wing Commander and Ultima, major titles that had a measurable impact on video game design.

And what have they done with those IPs, besides C&C, in the past decade?

I don't get your point, my point is that they are locked away in a Vault and EA aren't collapsing so you, and you personally Evan aren't seeing these games outside of a mobile cash in ever again.

They made a terrible, microtransaction-riddled Dungeon Keeper phone game.

They also released a new Sim city in 2013, it had a few neat ideas like being able to expand buildings but was overall a complete fucking joke.

Little did you know, user has been eating forks for years.

NBA? isn't Live super unpopular compared to 2K?

I wish a competent Japanese developer would but Ultima from EA. You know how Japs were crazy about Ultima, even though it's Western.

That's because you're an idiot.

Yes.

They have done nothing with any of the IPs they have, and they've driven away all the talent they had.

You should try harder when you're shilling.

I only really know Ultima through Underworld, which is a type of game that I doubt Nips could do well.
I hope Underworld Ascendant is good, but I have absolutely no confidence in anything being good ever again.

There's no need to be so hostile.

No you're the idiot because you didn't get my point. and how the fuck is calling something a complete fucking joke shilling? can you be retarded elsewhere

Do you want some estrogen to go with your vagina?

Learn to link properly before criticizing other users, shill.

What's your point? That EA won't go under because they have a shitload of IPs collecting dust and no competent developers to do anything with them? You're a real genius.

I remember all the old Ultima games that were on PC. The Japanese were really huge Ultima fans and the series left an impact on Japanese vidya subculture while being a pioneering influence to JRPGs. Ultima is the Disney to their JRPG's anime.

I thought it was only Wizardry that the Nips got into. Do they like Might & Magic, too?

Ya wanna run that by me again?

No my point was that EA would just cut out the fat and optimized their development around the studios that do make the big money from titles like Battlefield, Fifa and Madden, and that because EA isn't collapsing you are never seeing meaningful releases in that list of dead IPs ever again. God you're fucking retarded.

Considering they've kept BioWare alive for so long it's safe to assume they have no ability to balance their finances.

No, you complete idiot. They don't make shit other than Battlefield clones and sport shit because they can't. Do you think it's just mere incompetence they haven't made anything with the Star Wars IP besides two subpar Battlefront games and some mobile turd? They have no talent left to make games for them, they've chewed up and spit out all the developers they bought out, burned all the bridges they had and poisoned so many IPs and pissed off so many gamer demographics all they've got left is sports and DICE, and DICE is very busy shitting their own bed while FIFA and Madden seem more concerned with BLM shit and pushing gay rights.

I don't know. All I know is that Ultima laid the foundations for JRPGs.

as it stands, EA is a prison of intellectual properties and if there is a splintering, one could hope for selling off of these IPs as it haemorrhages

wishful thinking but what would Holla Forums buy in an EA bankruptcy sale? Neverwinter Nights would be my choice

The Japs will call first dibs on Ultima. It sucks EA just doesn't sell the IPs they don't use anymore.

Battlefield just so I could prevent any new additions. Probably would get bulletstorm too because that damn game has serious potential as a money printer.

The kneeling incident has damaged the NFL and ESPN. i live in ausfailia and know this. The interesting thing is Disney owns ESPN, and much like EA and Marvel comics Disney is starting to get pissed off at subsidising failing products. The only agenda "the mouse" cares about is separating your money from your wallet.

I was the OP of the smug thread from yesterday. According to eurogamer W2 sales are down more than 50% compared to New order sales at release. The game is also a buggy mess on pc and has mixed (67%) reviews. The thread should still be up picture of Hugh Mungus should help you find it quicker.

I WANT CUCKCHAN TO LEAVE
YOU SHALL BURN IN THE FIRES

Give me star wars, you can have the rest

Mercenaries, I want my absolutely designated romp through india, blowing up fucking everything I see.

No it hasn't. Americans still watch niggerball but now with a little more Jewish poison leaking into their heads. They'll just keep slowly opening that floodgate until 10 years from now they're asking the crowd to join in a pledge to end white supremacy at the beginning of each game.

From what I've heard on the news more Americans are watching to spite their president, the NFL has had record high viewings and has been selling out tickets more than ever. Holla Forums is trying to spin it to their advantage but the truth is that Americans don't care about jewish puppets since they already are puppets, I heard they are going to have tranny football players soon.

While I doubt EA will straight up die, or any big name publisher for that matter, I can see them downsizing and losing market share over time due stagnation, unprofitable ventures and just shitty business practices.

They'll stay afloat by the annual sports or generic shooter title, maybe purchase some dev here and there, with the end result being obvious. But, even if they simply are forced to become smaller so other groups can have a chance to flourish, that's a victory.

Normalfags are meatbag NPCs afraid to change their habits, so I'm not surprised.

They will never die, the eternal anglo will keep buying their shitty Fifa forever.

have a two pronged one made from condensed bread, because you're going to eat that fork and I don't want you to suffer internal bleeding because that's horrible.

Yeah, hopefully this user's not busting our balls.

:^)

You've heard wrong. The NFL has been on a decline, and the kneeling fiasco has only made things worse.

First one over the boarder carlos.

Careful what you believe from mainstream news.

So you're throwing him overboard then?

Use hooktube user

The fact that they somehow managed to fuck up sports of all things ought to be a sign that the American mass media establishment is completely decadent and in dire need of a full replacement.

If there's one thing these businesses are good at, it's prolonging their own demise. What needs to be done is you need to make them irrelevant and they will lose their influence, eclipse them and they will no longer matter.

archive.fo/cBPLI
I'll hold you to it, user.

Actually its very common for companies to enter a death spiral once they start firing random people, because they might just fire the most competent who do the majority of the work.

This is fullchan you fucking inbred nigger. The place where EVIDENCE MOTHERFUCKER is a hard and fast rule. Get the hell back to cuckchan if you think starting OPs with zero evidence and then whining that it's "spoonfeeding" to provide source is a proper way to do a fucking thread. You're lucky EA-bashing is popular or this thread would've been rolling in dubs and sages.

tl;dr: OP is faggot.

EA will probably keep existing, but you can look at SE to see the effects of having to reign your shit in due to fuckups.

SE tried initially with FF14 to try this pathetic bullshit of having outsourced Chinese coders/designers making maps and whatever. Which resulted in much of the game being a mess that had copy pasted sections all over the place. Entire zones were just a few sections copy pasted over and over and over.

It was such a fuckup that when they decided to revamp for 2.0 they scrapped most everything and started over. Somewhat notably they had initially spent tons of time and energy on graphics, while 2.0 downplayed the graphics aspect and focused on gamplay along with 'unique' designs to zones (rather than copy pasting).

Fuck ups like EA is going through will result in them pulling back and trying to consider what makes money versus what doesn't. I would imagine areas like Bioware which have fucked up repeatedly by trying to be like giant movies will get told to implement more fun things rather than story bullshit.

Yeah nah. Problem the NFL has is most of its fans are white people who don't expect to see this shit. Various sponsors of the NFL have been dealing with constant complaints. One beer company actually was noted as having to add a section on their complaints line specifically for the NFL.

Papa Johns even has made statements about how they hoped this shit was done with a year and half ago, and want this over with already.

The NFL and MSM expected the kneeling would be lauded or at least seen as a non-issue by most fans, when in reality it was one of the most divisive things they could have done. And it hurts the NFL all the more because white people, who hate the kneeling, are the ones that spend most of the money.

Isn't Papa Johns directly blaming their slumping sales on the NFL?

Think it was said they see a massive drop in orders and their market research shows a negative reaction to any ad played during games in that time.
Their stock fell over 10 percent, basically losing 70 million dollars, after releasing the financial reports to shareholders and pulled all their current ad campaigns on games.

hahaha holy shit user it's only a matter of time now.

He'll just eat a chocolate fork or something, if he feels like delivering.

Or if he actually wants to deliver without pussying out but not killing himself, he'll just eat small pieces of a plastic fork, maybe over a week or something

>the medical stuff, particularly with the NFL can't avoid this, though somehow MMA and boxing never get nearly as much shit

Its surprising its lasted as long as it has.

Typing edible cutlery into a search engine gave me a designated product. The fork eater might live.

Products

Bakeys uses different types of flours to bake single-use edible spoons, forks and chopsticks which can be consumed after their intended use.[4][5] Since 2010, it has sold more than 1.5 million pieces of cutlery throughout India.[6] As of April 2016, the company only markets edible spoons, but has plans to expand its operations to begin distribution of forks and chopsticks with income from a Kickstarter funding campaign.[5] As of April 2016, the company only ships its products within India.[5]

The products are vegetarian, and are manufactured using with all-natural ingredients, (primarily) sorghum (jowar), and other types of flours such as wheat, rice, and millet.[4][6] The spoons have a shelf-life of 18 months and are so made that they will naturally decompose between 3 and 7 days after use if not consumed.[2] The spoons are manufactured in several flavors, such as cumin, mint-ginger, carrot-beetroot and sugar.[5][7]

yes

you know i'm right

how much hair do you have left?

Bro, they had some of their best people working on that shit, including a bunch of the people from FF11. This was actually a huge blow for the company to the point that it threatened to ruin the Final Fantasy brand because they had no easy excuses like "We had outsourced this" or "We let some other company work on this" or whatever, no, it was them, their main people in-house working on it.

There was a documentary made about it where they talked at length about what exactly happened, and it was basically just them throwing all their best talent onto a team and expecting magic to happen with no plan and no coordination. So the graphics artists made their best graphics, the story designers made good story shit, etc etc, but the problem was that absolutely none of it amalgamated together into a good game. Nobody asked questions like "Is this fun" or "Does this feel good", they took the attitude of "YES I AM A GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND LOOK AT HOW PERFECT AND WONDERFUL THIS BARREL I MADE IS".

The gameplay was repetitive and boring, the system requirements were WAY TOO HIGH for the time, and the game only released on windows despite the majority of their potential userbase being on playstation 3 at the time. Add in the fact that they had grown complacent and hadn't even bothered to look at their competition (other MMOs) to see what kinds of market they were walking into, and it's easy to see how such an awful product marched out the door.

Here, if you wanna watch the documentary about that shit.

1: youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0yQKI7Yw4
2: youtube.com/watch?v=aoOI5R-6u8k
3: youtube.com/watch?v=ONT6fxiu9cw

Ok, reopening BF2 servers was pretty cool of them, so they get brownie points for that

They actually did use some Chinese or whatever to do zone design. Ended up looking laughably awful.

What did Hitler do wrong?

Wow, user. They might care more about sales than quality. Could that be? Are you an idiot?

bethesda/zenimax is worse than ea
prove me wrong

I don't think somebody that can be convinced off the exact opposite of the truth by a single Holla Forums post is in any position to look down on normalfag NPCs, since an NPC at least has some rudimentary AI swirling around his brain.

They are down 18-20% from what they were in 2015 and their public image is down the drain, you fucking degenerate retards.

It gets exposure because redditors love government regulation and the media loves the idea of broadly worded regulatory laws. Legislators have no fucking clue what a loot box is, or how to word a law to specifically target only dumbass Steam skins without loopholes. They certainly give zero fucks about ensuring the integrity of videogames from greedy publishers. By the time the law passes Gaben will be scamming these same idiots in different ways. The only reason this gets any mainstream attention is to again trumpet the narrative of the government as savior from greedy businessmen.

If anyone thinks I'm exaggerating then please find me an article that presents the solution as educating parents instead of calling for regulation, because that would give me some hope.

You are retarded and probably like weeb garbo

I lose money, but at least get the smug pride in that company's failure, whether it be EA, Actiblizz, or whatever else.

(checked)
True they're producing garbage with diminishing returns (already dropping by 400 million between two movies with rumors the Hans Solo movie was completely reshot), but they're still getting returns.

At Disney you have to wonder if someone knows they're going to kill the Star Wars Licence within a decade. Yes Space Epics appear to be the next big thing after comic movies, but that doesn't bold well for Disney. Right now they make returns for being the only player on the field, but soon rival teams will be there. Like when Witcher 3 released and everyone started talking shit about Skyrim and Fallout.

Disney has 10 years to milk this franchise and when EA is screwing it up every step of the way you have to know that Disney will revoke the license from them sooner or later.

It looks amazing user. I just hope it's fun and they bring in some good shekels so that they can finish making System Shock 3 aswell.

Guardians of the Galaxy has been more or less been competing with Star Wars, but that's not a problem since Disney owns both.

archive.is/551Xk

EA sports games sell like crack in 1983 New York.

Is there anything Disney doesn't own these days?

EA isn't stupid. Evil but not stupid.

If they sell the IP to someone who then in turn uses that license to make a great game that outsells anything EA makes…

Where it gets murkey is a clever person could probably argue (certainly to the layman) that these lootboxes are gambling. In an entertainment genre that is still said to be played by children, so ultimately you can sell the argument that it's unregulated gambling aimed at children.

Warner Brothers\D.C., can't remember anything else right now.

So your saying /tg/ and furries are smarter then the average leftypol?

I honestly think that shitty sportsball games are enough to keep EA alive, though that said Madden probably is going to take a hit this year

Not all /tg/ are furries, Dark Angel players don't like those fucking Space Furfags

They don't own the real life Scrooge McDuck

I heard on the news Hillary would win in a landslide. :^)

bullshit
Truth is even in my deep blue state most sports fans I know were pissed by it.
Sure, a lot of people did support the kneeling or were indifferent to it, but said people don't watch sports or support it in any way. The NFL appealing to these people cost them viewers and money while gaining nothing from their "supporters". If they gained viewers initially, it was only brief.

Plenty considering they put themselves in a content noose.
Seems they forgot they only stole from the public domain to make their shit when they made copyright laws last for centuries. They gotta snatch up everything to not run totally dry.

I think that the primary reason for sports games failing is the fact that they all ar the fucking same.
what is the fucking difference between fifa 16 and 17.
People get burned out.
The card collector f2p crap actually helps them as it milks money while making normalfags obsess over it.
But it is failing as i said, they are getting bored.
Even yearly games like CoD differ more than FIFA or madden

Satan, would you accept
self sacrifice and strike down EA.

Leave Germany to die

Attacked the Russians while dealing with Africa, the, the UK, and the Americans.

It's not that he attacked Russia that fucked him over - a fight with Russia was gonna happen on Hitler's terms, or Stalin's terms, because Stalin was preparing for conquest - what ruined the campaign was Hitler having a Napoleon moment where he got very ill for a crucial portion of the thrust into Russia, and his generals ignored the plan of attack he had laid out. Hitler was more than a great speaker, he was a brilliant, and ambitious strategist; but a lot of good that is when you're unable to direct your military.

What's crazy is, Guardians is running laps around Star Wars in everything from visuals and world building to space battles and story. Re-watch Guardians 2, take note of all the throwaway aliens, and weird wildlife they pepper the movie with, without being a pretentious asshole like Star Wars usually is and drawing attention to it. The big "wow" thrill at discovering something new I used to get from Star Wars, I don't get it anymore. But I get it a lot from Guardians movies. They should let James Gunn direct Star Wars. But then they'd just micromanage him all to shit and the movie would still suck.

I said if they start losing money big they will cut out the shit like bioware, not that they are aiming to keep them arbitrarily.

It doesn't matter if you think that these games are shit because they still sell, and until they miraculously stop selling EA will still stand.

They won't close BioWare yet. It still sells. It may be dovetailing, but they're not done milking it to death. There's at least a new dragon age game in the works. That brand isn't fully taint yet. Just mostly ruined, but EA is putting lipstick on a pig and getting marketers to sell it to a mass of turbocasuals, which is EA at its best. Now after that game BioWare might be fully kill, but for now it's still sorta around.

Observe: a cuckchan newfag in its element. He shitposts and pretends to have been an oldfag who knows how shit goes around here, except he's clearly retarded and new to the board culture.

You always post sources on Holla Forums if you want to be taken seriously, 4kid. Lurk more or gtfo.

ftfy u fuking ea shill

Fuck ea, i want activision to die.

Where are you hearing that tripe from, even (((Bloomberg))) can't spin that shit away.
archive.fo/7TntI

listen and believe

Big deal. If EA fails: I'll eat a spent fuel rod.

I want EA, ACTIVISION, CAPCOM, NAUGHTY DOG and BIOWARE to die.

that gave me a good chuckle

but where will you get it