What are some games that are better enjoyed (and look better) in an emulator rather than original hardware?

What are some games that are better enjoyed (and look better) in an emulator rather than original hardware?

All of them.

/thread

Btw this is an old video, these graphical issues don't happen anymore.

Fire Emblem 7. Backlighting on a screen vs the original GBA's is like night and day.
I'd recommend a phone emulator to make it feel like you're actually playing on a GBA though; a computer feels like shit to emulate handhelds on

I'd normally say .hack// G.U but since the remaster is releasing in a few days that mightn't count.

Almost every Wii game. Waggling was a mistake.

How are you supposed to play the Galaxy games and Metroid Prime Trilogy without the wagglan emulated though?
Legit curious because I wanna do it

Dolphin lets you assign waggle to a button, and the pointer and tilt to an analog stick. Doesn't work for motion plus, but works decently well for most other uses.

So on a PS4 controller, which buttons do you recommend?

This is seriously the only fucking answer.

Also

Acceptable.

If you have the right hardware, none of then do. They all look worse. Emufags are incredibly insecure and when the flaws of emulation are pointed out, they ignore them or say they don't count.

The good news is, they actively shit themselves and embarass themselves whenever these points are mentioned. I guess thats the biggest flaw of huddling around a platform for a false sense of superiority. Any criticism deeply undermines that.

Can you provide some examples of some notable issues and autism fits user?

You wot m8?

Here we go.

Last time I tried emulating solatorobo the audio kept fucking up. Did they fix that?

I played it with Drastic and worked fine.

Depends on the game, really. But for starters, you can just set the pointer to work with the mouse then use the touchscreen.

You can't even see most facial textures at 240p

The difference on this one is of night and day.

great now lets hope they make their shitty emulator actually work without fucking up

5:25

Nintendo gimmicks have always been back end DRM solutions.

both of these are emulated. view on the original hardware for real results.

I have played Solatorobo and IM@S DS on a real ds and you can't even see the characters fucking faces. These games are better enjoyed ob emulators.

pick 2

I can just emulate it on my Galaxy Note 4 with Drastic and the phone's stylus, rendering the game in High res if I can't "enjoy" it on a PC. That's not the point though, which is that with the puny resolution of the DS you can't even appreciate the effort that devs put on their games, stuff like Ni no Kuni and Avalon Code truly shine on an emulator.

'Better enjoyed' is subjective depending on how badly someone suffer from autism to the point that they're unable to overlook miniscule differences in emulated outputs compared to original hardware. In terms of appearance though, emulators will always be superior due to the obscene range of options available to you that allow you to tailor the output to your desired specifications.

Why not just use anything after the original model GBA? SP, Micro, DS?

KH 358/2 Days really looked like that though. It's something that bothered me the whole time I played it.

Because the SP and DS don't match the GBA's ergonomics; a phone in landscape mode with a touchscreen actually does it better in my opinion
I haven't used a micro but I don't think that would be very good either.

user emulators that try to make the games look and run better than they are end up not working so much of the time
t. guy who tried to emulate the PSX for the first time and couldn't even get 4x IR in SotN without horrible sound issues
So now I stick to native res thanks to certain anons' advice.