Darkest Hour 8.0 live beta

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

The team behind Darkest Hour Europe 1944-45 has released the 8.0 update into a live beta. This adds new features to the game including player construction and squads. As well as that, they're testing out new netcode and they hope to get up to 128 players on a server (old cap was 64). Currently the cap on the test server is 80.

Other urls found in this thread:

privatebin.net/?0746d1090dd40dbc#7XLjlTjRsViPowqAr8O5cXgy2fR5pZPr0ovw5kC Ldk=

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Theel is still working on it, what a madman.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

While impressive how does this benefit gameplay at all? Also isn't the community left a bunch of Milsim LARP'ers autistically screeching no fun allowed even in servers they do not host?

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Red Orchestra Mods come out on steam
Everyone swarms to Dankest Hour despite Mare Nostrum being a clearly superior mod at the time
Community literally cannot handle having to use real teamwork and tactics
Faggots bitch about "muh realism" despite the fact they know fuckall about the war pre mid 44 which is when they think it actually started
We will never get a complete North Africa Campaign cause Mare Nostrum development ceased

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

We will never get a complete North Africa Campaign cause Mare Nostrum development ceased
I will never NOT be salty about Mare Nostrum dying because of the faggotry of DH.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

They're still updating it
YES!!
INSTALLING RO RIGHT NOW FUCK YOU TRIPJEW!!!

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

North Africa campaign
How could this have possibly be good for infantry play?

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Mare Nostrum is the shit.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

fuck DH and its 29th cancer devs. They fucked up the game with their fast action shit and killed every server that did not comply with it by breaking the game's code. Rest in piss realpanzer and fuck you, 29th.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Darkest Hour is better in every aspect except the setting and the 29th.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

The devs ? wasen't Tripwire that fuck them up over some shit ?

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Rest in piss realpanzer

Wtf happened to realpanzer? I played that mod a few years ago all the time and it was awesome. You sound like a little bitch.

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

He doesn't know about the Commando raids
He doesn't know how to use smoke and proper suppression fire
He can't into street fighting
He thinks that North Africa was all flat and doesn't know that it featured a fuckload of what was the equivalent of mountain fighting
Mare Nostrum frankly has some of the best infantry fighting of any Red Orchestra mod bar a few maps with Italians and their OP as hell grenades.

It really wasn't when both mods were first released, especially when it came to combined arms and even tank warfare. Doesn't matter now though cause 29th screwed the fucking mod up for everyone.

Did you actually read his post?

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

muh terrain diversity
desert
desert mountains
oasis surrounded by desert
shitty mud towns
Really, for anything other than kebab removing RPing it's inferior in every way to pretty much any other theater. Play H&D2 tripple nigger if you want desert action

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Can I play this without buying RO? I don't want to feed the Tripkikes with even more shekels. It's the main reason I played Forgotten Hope 2 rather than Darkest Hour.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

(check'd)
as far as I know it requires RO1

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

play Project Reality instead.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

play battlefield 2 ins-
oh

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

they were asking for it

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

When we had RO gamenight I tested the version of DH that was current at the time with a cracked server and it worked fine. I'll upload the latest in case anyone wants to try it out.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

privatebin.net/?0746d1090dd40dbc#7XLjlTjRsViPowqAr8O5cXgy2fR5pZPr0ovw5kC Ldk=
you'll need Client/Redorchestra.7z and Client/DarkestHour-8.0.0-beta.7z

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit