ITT: we describe vidya poorly and expect other anons to guess the game

ITT: we describe vidya poorly and expect other anons to guess the game

No thanks fag apologist

Skyrim modding.

Mate there is no Unification wars videogame

fuck you

Real life

you move and do stuff and things to reach a defined goal. name the game.

ITT we sage the cuckchanner thread and tell OP to fuck off.

Yes, on this board we only have shill threads about furry games and weaboo trash.

close

You are some guy and you have premonitions.

DmC?

One of the few times I can unironically say that ID.

Checked.

Click lots of shit in space

Mike Pence Simulator 2: The zappening

Age of Empires 2

You didn't like me being able to make a Pence Joke didn't you

I wasnt happy with the way i explained the game

Unanswered bosts:

?

starcraft

Nice, but what about
BROWN BRICKS

minecraft

You get kicked out of your hood, so you burn some other hood, kidnap a kid, lose your best friend, meet up with some other homies and beat some ass. Along the way you realize that being white is right, before you and your homies blast off into a space ship and go to the fucking moon, in which you then kill existence itself.

OKAY, try this

Final Fantasy 4

Alpha Centuri

GTA San Andreas

Nope

Both of you retarded lying hipsters need to fuck off.

I'm going to take a wild guess this is that Nier game.

You play as a four year old boy who murders drug addicts, shoots up on their crank, and gropes girls because someone asked you to.

You're a steampunk gangster and all your weapons jiggle in your hands like they're made of jelly

Civilization?

Game #1: Have a bunch of weapon armor enhancements. Oh no lost enhancements, what a surprise, gotta get them back. Shoot, explore, progression.

Game #2: sidescroll, character & map progression, hadouken.

Game #3: sega saturn point n' shoot

Game #4: The second "mmorpg" iteration is the best! No wait it sucks terribly, the one from 16 years ago is way better. 50% dress up game

Game #5: Do a bunch of autistic mini-quests to get this sword, can't use a shield with it.

Game #6: spray water

Game #7: spray ink or use that roller

Game #8: Desperate.

Game #9: yellow car time limit

Game #10: spooky halloween guess: That one ps1 game where you are some skeleton thing and you swing at stuff with a sword.

Game #11: Anyone remember renting that ps2 game called Ever something, some rpg linear action fighter thing?

Too vague, the answers given could be a thousand games. To narrow it down you should provide some other marker buddy. Or should we ask you the questions like Akinator until we find out? Is the main character a male or female? Hair color?