What's the best Initial D game?? Are there any that arent Arcade or MoonRunes???

What's the best Initial D game?? Are there any that arent Arcade or MoonRunes???

None of the Initial D games are even proper racing games.

Nope. It's all arcade shit and moon runes.

hmmm, is there any good way to emulate the eng arcade games then??

You mean the ones that don't exist?

check /1cc/ You're better off emulating Arcade Stage 8 and reading a guide or Special Stage on PS2.

but they do

They didn't update the english once in god knows how long. All the latest content is in Arcade Stage 8 and it's Japanese only.

Don't bother with Stage Zero. It removes the Eurobeat, because it tries to be like the rebooted Initial D anime movies.

damn.. I guess I'll just have to settle with Gran Turismo

You can emulate the PSP Street Stage game, but it's kind ass tbh

what?

Sega car touring championship
arcade port if you can

Assetto corsa is the best Initial D game.

I thought the most recent IDAS that could be emulated was 6.

Here's a guide to play IDAS6 on PC.
Success is not guaranteed.

/1cc/ went ballistic and won't allow discussion of the Teknoparrot RingEdge emulator. I think it has something to do with the Teknoparrot dev releasing Patreon exclusive builds.

rofl

great ambiguous screenshot. Screw everyone else.
You have anything on AS8 then? Becauae that's what I'm really after. An arcade recently opened near me with AS8 cabinets, and I would like to get good without draining my bank account.

How hard can it be for an decent amateur dev to make a game about drifting with a custom music option?

That's not how it works. Release groups generally don't upload games until they're out of game centers so the publisher is less likely to shut them down. They also need to make sure everything works, both on regular computers and with the emulated networking services. It's the same thing with IIDX and SDVX. However, AS0 came out recently so maybe in a year or so you might see AS8 come out.
Just to put it in perspective, IDAS7 came out in 2012, but was only uploaded 3 days, 17 hours ago.

Well thanks for explaining.
I had no idea AS7 upload happened so recently.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's on public trackers or DDL sites already, but the Teknoparrot version required to run it is still fucking Patreon only. Builds are two week exclusive. You'll probably be able to find it on their forum once the exclusivity period ends.

faggot