How Gamers Are Facilitating The Rise Of The Alt-Right: NBC's Newest Hit Piece on Vidya

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This video is so bias and clear on its intent that not even Normalfags are buying it! Here is grade A proof that old media is fuckin' dead, they have to keep on creating bullshit narratives to stay afloat.
Webm cause I'm not a faggot.
You've got to see this to believe it, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

honeybadgerbrigade.com/2017/01/04/hbb-heading-to-court-in-calgary-expo-case/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/seattle4truth-allegedly-murders-his-father-for-being-a-leftist-pedophile/41849/
archive.is/QI8xO
patreon.com/posts/patreon-paused-14106766
horrorofpolybius.ytmnd.com/
archive.is/v9UyL
archive.is/p6kv6
archive.is/rB8c5
youtube.com/watch?v=g34dkuJw72g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I appreciate the webm

Excuse me?

this isn't happening
this isn't real

Full on illusory truth effect in action folks.

TOP HWEH

Excellent digits.
So, gamergate is STILL a boogeyman?

Don't you think they'd be more relevant if they stopped lying?

IS there a text of it? I don't like videos

If they dropped the lie then america would turn white again and they cant have that.

It's a bunch of leftist cunts virtue signaling like always. I'm just here to check OP's digits.

Years past its relevancy and its still the go to catch all for anyone who strays from the path of "virtue".

Not exactly. It's so cheap to create video-games that anyone can do it, which means that non-jewish entertainment can reach the masses. The masses, unfortunately, have been turned into cretins that cannot appreciate more nuanced forms of art, and have attention spans that would make a gold-fish feel smart. Conditioned from birth we can now only imbibe morals, ethics, philosophy and all propaganda for such things, through the medium of entertainment. Whilst the media now has an absolute monopoly on films (hollywood is near 100% jewish with a sprinkling of traitors and subhuman minions), and books now require publishers to make it into stores, and these publishers too are near 100% jewish, or else jew-brainwashed commies (just look at the state of book awards these days…); it essentially leaves ONLY comedy and video-games as areas which we can entertain and enlighten at the same time. They have locked us out of all the other markets through nepotistic domination, and they realise they have no way to control humour - so they focus on video-games.

The only solution is the final solution. Remember the extermination of the parasite is prophesied in the Scriptures:

Malachi 4:1:

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

GamerGate - a gift that keeps on giving

Speaking of which, what ever happened to that Vivian James game?

Do they want to grow people sympathetic to GG?

Do they want to grow people sympathetic to the alt-right?

Both, apparently.

Short sighted fools.

Comedy has always been infested by leftist faggots though. Even Carlin and Hicks were, and they were pretty "far out there" compared to a lot of the other faggots. But I'm probably missing a few that weren't total cuckolds.

Fucking kek'd. Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.

They need to refocus and make this game

You know it:

honeybadgerbrigade.com/2017/01/04/hbb-heading-to-court-in-calgary-expo-case/

Did you miss how much NeoGAF was freaking out over it when they split in two during the massive trolling assault and infiltration? Those types even bring it up in regards to the new Wolfenstein game.

That's the thing about leftist faggots. They tend to redpill people more than try to convert them to communism. It's glorious watching them fall over themselves while they try to sound intelligent and morally righteous. It's almost cute, in a way.

No, if they dropped the lie, this whole thing would've been over a long time ago.
People like doing the opposite of what they're told to. So if you say don't dig, there's nothing to see here, guess what you're gonna fucking get.

Seriously, it's amazing just looking at them burning themselves over and over again, yet still incapable of learning.

Aye, they saturated the market and only made jokes to undermine those things which were a defense against their jewish schemes. They undermined nationalism, masculinity, monogamy, sexual decency, Christianity, philosophy, history…

Humour via memes has been a very effective tool for our side. Their attempt at suppressing humour via political correctness has only strengthened our position as we mock them. As such, for the mean time, their only plan of action to counter our comedy is to ignore us, and flood the television and clubs with their unfunny, politically correct obese-hags and faggots. That is their only play vs comedy.

Their play against video-games is this. Make out that people who play games are violent, hateful terrorists and you can keep people away.

I can't get over this image, I'm dying LOL

I just wanted to play video games.

Wew
How can you get a doctor in something where you can literally make any shit up?

Grand Dragon of Discord of the KKK

you fucking gators got trump elected i will never forgive you nazis reeeeeeeee

I wonder how many people actually buy into this stuff.

Judging by this dislike bar, not that much.

3/10 pic got me to reply. Well played user.

Oh man, that's the best laugh i've had all week.

That may be true, but consider that normalfags are still hooked to the TV and don't have the same discourse and arguments going with just a scroll down. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people to view this just ate it up, especially the older crowd that sees vidya as a hobby for social rejects that were probably dangerous anyway.

They aren't taking the bait.

Did Polygon help make this?

Yep. What's funny though is look at the new Wolfenstein game. It's one of the most sick and depraved "triple A" games I've ever seen. It's not just the gore, virtue signaling, or any of that. It's the hypocrisy of it all. These people constantly preach love everyone and "fuck hate" when they themselves are filled to the absolute brim with hate. That's what normalfags have to understand. Communists are the most bloodthirsty people on the planet. They will stop at nothing to get what they want.

What they don't understand though, is the shit storm that's building against them.

And this is the biggest problem. Sure the MSM are slowly losing support and viewers but there is still a big majority of people who swallow shit they watch on TV and as long as that is the case the networks can shit out what they want and the majority of people will accept it.

Right where it should be.

Have we actually started digging into the names dropped as "experts" in all this? I'm willing to bet there's all kinds of academic faggotry and rent seeking that is going on.

What does the "reporter" in that webm sound like she lost all the will to live?

This is like a parody of the "games cause violence" meme

She sounds like a typical leftist cunt that thinks if she talks in a pretentious, smug, morale high ground tone it makes her sound right/intelligent. Every leftist cunt that I've talked to always sounds like that.

The western industry can't crash and burn any quicker.

Glad to see the truth get out and rise above them.

You may have a point, but more and more people have been turning to the internet for their source of information where they have far less of a monopoly. And those same news networks get beaten out by Pewdiepie of all people when it comes to subscribers and millenials. The core of GG and a major part of Trump's campaign was hammering the notion that the media were diahonest and corrupt fucks, and you know how much of their shilling and kvetching failed to stop Don from winning, a man more popular with the elderly to boot. (Funnily enough it sort of backs up your point in regards to older people being out of touch with technology since Trump himself disapproved of violent video games a few years ago) Adding to it that tv has been on the decline in terms of viewership iirc and Trump Jr. actually liked a tweet from one of our own shitting on sex offender journos.

That is really funny.

R.I.P.

The last two lines don't make sense. Other than that, pretty funny.

It's ironic that the whole gamergate debacle redpilled me and probably plenty of others too. Had they just shut up, I'd probably still be some sort of left cleaning centrist.

I remade it

You mean +4.
Gamergate was in 2014. Time flies, doesn't it.

Sargon was actually useful for digging into academic shit back in the day. Wonder if he would take a crack at it. He sure did attract a lot of "stop digging" shills when he was going that.

I follow the John Oliver calendar.

Well, right from the start the chick who is a "phd aspirant" was studying "social issues", so you know she's into gender studies or some equally useless educational degree.

Yeah, this is just a ploy to trick people into thinking "so I guess this 'Discord' thing is where everyone meets up!" Discord tracks literally everything you say and do, so it'd make sense that they'd want as many people using it as possible.

I can already tell you what you would find, they all have "degrees" in woman's studies or some other worthless degree and it was paid for buy their rich daddy who they have issues with.

Discord is filled with leftist faggots.

Oliver/Trudeau calendar.

Remember why we came here.

Same as you. Once you get slapped in the face with the truth, you have to swallow some extreme cognitive dissonance to go on telling yourself that nothing's wrong.

I love vagina bones

2015 was the Current Year. 2016 was the Current Year +1. 2017 is the Modern Day.

Just your typical SJW. She even has a patreon.

(heil'd)
The future belongs to conservatism as far as I can tell. That doesn't change the fact that the majority of voting age adults for the time being are overwhelmingly still at the behest of Mr. Shekelberg's talmudvision; possibly even for the more dull among the current generation being raised. I think it all comes down to news becoming more and more interactive with the internet. Not only do you get the story from multiple perspectives, but from scrutiny and cross examination discover which ones consistently lie to push an agenda and learn to avoid them if for no other reason than that they're not objective.

A FUCKING LEAF
Every time.

The future belongs to us.

I will never stop being angry about the fact that Zelda is the go-to nerd cred game for these creatures. These games were part of my childhood and they dare to defile them.

IF YOU ONLY COLLECT PRESSED PENNIES, "COLLECTING" IS NOT YOUR HOBBY

IF YOU ONLY PLAY ONE VIDEO GAME, """GAMING""" IS NOT YOUR FUCKING HOBBY

What did she mean by this?

i really wish a chad would fuck me already

oneangrygamer.net/2017/10/seattle4truth-allegedly-murders-his-father-for-being-a-leftist-pedophile/41849/

How unfortunate he ended up this way. I remember /revolt/ having Holla Forums ties through board owners and they Holla Forums also bitches about GG and gamers in general for being "reactionary". Can't help but wonder how badly (((they))) wanted trails to academia to be shut down, in addition to how many plants they had to sow chaos and division.

Was just bout to bring up how Discord apparently wanted to kick off "racist" groups. That shit led to circlejerky cliques, regardless. No one self respecting user should use it.

I expected the neofag crowd to be afraid of gamergate, but I assumed it was a dead story in the MSM. These are strange times.

And now

That's funny since japs are the asian jews.
Guess they hate competition.

For what purpose. That's as pointless as shit like numerology.

Wrong. In indo-european societies (classical greeks, vedic indians and druidic irish), comedy is the job and weapon of the poet-priest.

No that would be China.

OF COURSE SHE'S INTO ZELDA!
Can't be a gamer gurl if you aren't into Zelda!

No, that'd be japan.

that was false. leftyBO made the claim but provided no evidence.
And /ggrevolt/ loves s4t

A
U
T
I
S
M

I'm not a weebfag but you have to be seriously retarded if you think Japs are the Jews of asia. The Chinese are locusts.

Spotted the chinaman. Leave this place you slant eyed rice farmer.

I can't even watch it all the way through. 43 seconds and I was already at my limit.
Buzzwords that I'm tired of hearing. I'm real tired.

I thought the Koreans are the jews of Asia. The chinks are more like niggers.

The day of the rake is nigh.

Screen shot of the patreon? If its anything like the youtube views she shouldn't be that fat

We're all tired user. Have some gondola to calm you down.

The Filipinos are the niggers
Chinks are the Puerto Ricans.

Where did all go so wrong

user, we're all tired. It's the same ol' song and dance at this point.

Some will say 2007 but actually way before that.

Japan surrendering the Korean Peninsula and Manchuria. Alternatively the PLA driving the actual Chinese government to Taiwan.

What a waste of a life.

I'm glad they keep doing it, the more they scream it the less impact it gets, just look at Nazi they have been labelling everyone as one and now no one one gives a shit any more.

Kek

It continues to live in their heads rent free.

When Patton couldn't convince congress to allow him to press onwards into Moscow.

And probably totally fake.

I was tempted in doing a post-graduate final essay about gamergate, but I didn't want to touch political shit and because anything 'academic' related probably was filled with shitty leftist propaganda.

Made me chuckle. Thanks, user.

Shocker.

This means only one thing. They want more control over videogames. What the fuck triggered them? All games are already pozzed.

archive.is/QI8xO
The politics subleddit is taking it pretty seriously.

you have no idea how tired I am

Anyone else have the subconscious feeling that everything from the mid 2000s onwards(2005 specifically in my case) is like some disturbing joke from a sick and twisted god just to laugh at your misery?

It's paused at the moment, actually.

patreon.com/posts/patreon-paused-14106766

bi-weekly reminder to never use discord, especially for anything that could land you in jail.

It's the jews.

Check your divergence meter.

BerenSTEIN or BerenSTAIN?

Good god leftist faggots are insufferable. Even in their writing they sound like total faggots.

hard to find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

loma

Okay, I'm genuinely confused by this piece. What is the overarching message by equating the two (games and "alt-right"), the complete banning of video games? Makes no sense to me. The majority of games coming out are pozzed way in their favor. Why are they complaining?

Yes.

Did it ever fall under the socjus curse? I remember it quietly dying down but still being up from time to time. My childhood was there.

horrorofpolybius.ytmnd.com/

Watched the video. They want to control discord. Can't anyone make a clone of it with different servers?

Who the fuck is she talking to? Patreon act as money laundering with money always changing hands from people in a similar circle.

I suspected as much. Do you know any more?

Never got this meme tbh. I remember it being -stain even in my old books. I even remember sounding it out in my head breaking down the word into readable fractions where it was 'Bear-in-Stain.' Remember stain specifically because I thought that stained clothes or something of the sort would play into their design/plot but nope.

I made it to only about 45 seconds in, anyone who could watch all of that, you may want to get checked for brain damage.

retarded news story with retards believing it

It's fuckin' Reddit. They think a couple thousand upvotes on a post is a global consensus. Fuck 'em.

only in burgerland LMAO

CHECK YOUR DIVERGENCE METER, user-KUN

Every single video shitting on people for gamergate or just playing video games receive same reception. Each comment just shits on them. Dislike ratio is good when its gets 1:10 likes.
Same for nearly all lefty propaganda pieces like gender stuff.

Why do they continue to make that stuff?
Ever since Anita it never fucking worked.

one angry gamer on it: archive.is/v9UyL

off-topic: since when has forced user been on? haven't been here in months

So fluffy

But the left said the Russians were though?

haha.. yeah good one user

That reminds me, I still need to watch Stein's Gate.

You're trying to make sense of a diseased individual. It's a waste of time.

No, you don't need to, no.

I mean sure, if you get turn on autoskip you can get through 95% of the story without needing to interact, but you could at least say "read" even if you refuse to say "play"

jej

No, Filipinos are the Mexicans of Asia

This is what happens when you decide everybody who doesn't share your political opinions is either stupid, evil or both.
Remember "Reality has a well-known liberal bias"? That's the smug self-assurance of a true believer.

Then what about the Indochina ?

Laotians are the Mexicans of Asia, Filipinos are still the niggers.

Man… What does it take to emigrate to the US. This piece of shit probably played an active role in the hecklers veto of Jordan Peterson given her geographical location.

This country is fucked. I'm so tired of Canada, there's nothing here worth valuing or defending anymore. It's just a circle jerk of virtue signalling asshats that have come to actually run the country at this point.

I'm tired of watching this shit hole fall apart on itself, conflicting its own values without resolution or consistency, the retarded and unfounded completely merit-less level of blind nationalism (which the social justice ideology has actually been baked into). It's all a fuckign sick joke and I no longer want any part of it. A country that can take legal action against you for hate speech when you refuse to speak the way it tells you you must speak (respect my pronouns!!!! is literally law here now).

I'm done, I want no part of this.

It's coming.

OY vey, those goobler gablers! It's like another shoah! They are all responsible for these more shitlordy individuals!!!

O-oy vey…

That's what I hate about the leftist majority. There's no other reason for anything besides that you're "evil", there's no understanding or seeing a middle ground.

Take pulling down confederate statues. Those men weren't "evil", they were people of their time. After the war, even Abe Lincoln didn't call them traitors, he called them Americans. That's our heritage. It's not always pretty, but that's where we come from, our ancestors spilled their blood fighting for this land.
Fuck, George Washington owned slaves, was he evil too?

WEW FUCKING LAD

I recognize that place. These fuckers are blocking a highway freeway into los angles. These people are fucking it up for everyone.

*everyone who has a job

Who exactly are these people?
I don't know if I should be angry that antifa fags are gonna try to bomb something or elated that RWDS may be a thing.

those sure are some scary super soldiers, gonna go turn in my guns now maybe they will spare me

Wait isn't NBC co-owned by Microsoft who own Discords rival Skype? I think this whole "The goobagabbers did it" might just be a smokescreen.

Please tell me these asshats got arrested.

And then we were dead, killed, not dead, became a boogeyman, behind everything; all of this while we are just sperging and shitposting on Holla Forums, playing vidya and fapping as usual.

Mental illness is one hell of a drug. How fucking retarded one has to be in order to be haunted by their own imagination and spend millions to convince others that it is real.

Stay in Canada. United States is going to get completely destroyed in the happening, and at least there are less people there to eat you when SHTF.

Cui bono.

This is good. It only opens the eyes of children to how corrupt the media is. Nobody but old people are buying this shit

ETERNAL
BOOGEYMAN

No.

Just run over them.

Canada is a meme countey.

Nice dubs.
top wew
The alt-right is a controlled OP
Also, this is absolute proof that anyone who uses or shills for discord is a fag and doesn't belong here.

End of 2014, dipshit newfaggot.

Got a feeling it's not -all- old people.

GayIA thread: archive.is/p6kv6

GamerGate is for faggots that like their chicks to have dicks so they don't feel so gay when they're sucking feminine penis.

Guys, Think about it: Their message is that even though they themselves stand united on the "right side of history" and all that jazz, a bunch of gamers actually get shit done and their presidential candidate gets elected.

So yeah, a bunch of videogame chucklefucks posting memes have a bigger political pull than the entire fucking SJW movement ever had.
How fucking sad is that?

Not only have the Media invented a completely ridiculous boogeyman, they also made it so, that they make themselves look massively incompetent and inconsequential in comparison.

THOSE GOBBER GATORS CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Can't believe it's soon been a whole year, time flies by so fast.

But, I thought they were a group of white men harassing strong women in the video game industry online from their Mother's basement?

You need your head checked.

stonk "women" will fight back

They've been switching tactics lately, now its bad for you to be strong and fit. You've got to be a non threatening low t soy boy.

wew

What about all the times their from SanFranco?

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

They're not entirely wrong though, Gymfags usually are assholes, or at least severely retarded. I got my body through actually hard work: chopping wood, digging ditches and construction. Gymfags are just pussies who want to pretend they've "earned" their body by playing around with some metal weights in front of a mirror and jerking each-off in the shower.

Harsh, but not unfair.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Odd idea from the back of my mind - maybe they wanted to show game footage but weren't allowed to show anyone being hurt for ratings reasons.

Why do these types of people always seem to gravitate towards Nintendo?

A church in Virginia that was attended by Washington recently took down a plaque commemorating the fact, so I guess Washington is a acceptable target for iconoclasm too.

The modern left will never stop thanks to their commitment to permanent revolution, postcolonialism and hatred of Western civilisation, so as long as one recently arrived mudperson feels "unsafe" history must be trampled and thrown to the trash.
Said mudperson will then proceed to lecture you about TRUE AMERIKAN VALUES BIGOT.

This shit is becoming surreal to the point where I think I might be dead from a binge gaming session and I'm in purgatory right now. I've been hated by normalfaggots, the media, my own fucking family since day one and I think I'm starting to like it

(heil'd)
>it's the 90's again and there's another witch-hunt for videogames this time not led by some uber-christian conservative lawyer but by some rainbow haired lefty "academics"

Now it's not the time for fear,that comes later

lots of kids games, easily corruptible, and they're probably pedos

What game is this from? It seems familiar.

I think it has to do with NOA's left-leaning localization and even Nintendo (of Japan)'s slight learn towards the left in recent years (see Splatoon2, Fire Emblem: If, etc…)
But in the end, I think NOA will go back to its former ways, and developers over in Japan won't really fall for the diversity meme quite like some of these western devs are.

Nintendo is very entry level. That said, don't expect these people to be very hardcore Nintendo fans. They like Mario, Zelda (Fucking love Zelda), and Pokemon. And Nu-Fire Emblem. They probably don't even know what the fuck a Custom-Robo or Golden Sun is.

Thas because they usually pick on people that are weak.

I wish we had these fuckers in my country, I want to drive over them.

If you want to be a super villain to the left, you have to remain a virgin, work out a lot, live in your parent's basement and play a lot of video games while advocating for the preservation of your cultural and national heritage.

I wouldn't put it past them given their nature to subvert, though maybe you're right. They are mentally ill regardless: archive.is/rB8c5

People can say what they will about GG and have disagreements about what it should do/should've/not done, I think it it's indisputable that it is a prime lefty butthurt generator.

In regards to articles, GG gets brought up by those leftists as an example of what went wrong for them, every now and then. As you see before you in :

Of course they wouldn't just forget about it like nothing happened, I mean pic related happened for fuck's sake. But I suppose this is a strange timeline, indeed.

This video would be really good to get more of the general public's side if the dude didn't have a massive Swastika on his chest.

That was what it was like the first 3 nights of NeoFag dying

somewhat decent, but who the fuck associate themselves with alt righ in 2017?
The "movement" is more dead that corpse of Hitler

yeah, even Dr Pierce saw those types of people as damaged and he didn't want them involved in the movement. They turn people away from white nationalism.

m8

Where the fuck am I?

Could be the fact that Hollyjew is currently burning and MSM is becoming less and less trusted so they're making another push for games.
AAA games yes, but there's still a decent amount of indie devs that don't give a shit about socjus and just want to make fun vidya. Nobody's buying the bullshit anymore and lots of big games are flopping left and right, I'm guessing they want to try and convince normalfags that games are evil again and (((someone))) needs to step in and regulate the industry to take them away from the evil Nazi's.

I'd say hell, but we might be getting DOTR in five days, so stick around.

the "alt right" meme may be dying, but white nationalism is on the rise. I don't think it has anything at all to do with video game or Discord though lol, that's insane.
What shit like the video in the OP do though is turn more people on to white nationalism.
The MSM is the one turning people into white nationalists, not fucking video games.

Where did i say that? I just wanted to point out that the alt right is dead for few months now

Everything in that segment was fucking fake from the "tweets" to the voice clips that didn't even match the game and the worst thing is people will fall for it

Oh fuck, I'm in the BerenSTAIN timeline again.

Partly the MSM, partly weaponised autism. Think about it… GamerGate turned tens if not hundreds of thousands of young men who have an obsession with puzzle solving into white nationalists. That's what games are - they are puzzles to be solved. We work out the best builds, the optimal paths, the most effective methods of playing. We have spent our whole lives viewing reality as something that we can 'win' if we just figure out the correct/optimal method of play.

We've turned that 'all puzzles must be completed' mindset onto politics, and we now do not rest until we convert normalfags to our legion, expose pedophiles to the public, and eventually; put the jews in the oven. Fucking with gamers was the biggest mistake they ever made.

that animation is just awful,he can't even plagiarise another mans property correctly
Also
el geg

They basically gas light lots of people with their action further to the right.
Just look how many anons got "redpilled" because of gamergate
Discord is basically like an IRC, of course people use it to communicate, if it twasnt discord then people would organize in some other ways so blaming discord for the fact that alt right is organizing there is like blaming gun that it was used for murder

Also, the hilariously bad impersonation of a racist in that voice clip was astounding. You can tell it was some soy goy that really didn't want to go too far with it because he offended himself.

She doesn't even have that. She's an "aspiring" PhD.

Manual labor is also going to shorten your life by about 5-10 years, so enjoy that.

OH SHIT
BLATANT LIES AND LIBELING THE COMPETITION?

FOREVER EVER

It's feminine when it's hairless and doesn't look all veiny, like in my animu and mangos! :^)

40m what? Gays? What's the y axis on that bar chart?

Not one mention that the "threats" sent by Gamergate were photoshopped by NBC.

Nope, not one person in that thread mentioned NBC literally falsified evidence as "proof" gamergate sent threats.

Wait, that's NBC who falsified or Anita Suckeezian?

40mm granades

Post the bluepill version as well.

That's because Holla Forums is more or less entirely intelligence agents and paid partisan shills.

Shhhhhhh

Our timeline is full. You have to go back.

NBC photoshopped the threats by adding #GAMERGATE to them, and blurring the name of the one person sending them.

Compare that to the "I received threats here's a screenshot" post anita made, which shows the threat was 12s old, and she was NOT logged in.

IF SHE WASN'T LOGGED IN, HOW DID SHE EVEN KNOW THE THREATS EXISTED? AND YET SHE WAS THERE TO SCRENCAP THEM WITHIN 12 SECONDS

You feel it too don't you? We'll never get back to 2014-Holla Forums

Because it gets shilled and newfagged to hell and back. Use the filter and you'll be fine.

Interesting. Would it be possible to report or have them investigated by a govt. entity for this like the FCC or FTC?

Maybe someday.

What's the difference? You allegedly got swole through your line of work, others got swole because they cared enough to go and work out, the end result is the same, a healthy, desirable body(before the gay community comes down on me I'm saying personally desirable, not desirable for others, that's secondary).

If Holla Forums had /sg/ there would be no reason for Holla Forums to exist.

Those tweets NBC published are not directed at anyone or any hashtag, so those are blatantly false. It's a matter of whether NBC faked them or Anudda Shoahkezian did.

As for that separate occassion, it could have been opened in incognito tab, or it was faked like the ones on NBC.

How do they keep getting away with it?

It's the other way around, gymfags are usually based, at least where i live. The mirrorjerking ones you are talking about are maybe 20-25%.

I bet Gamergate is going to destroy the world by the end of the season.

It's funny. I remember the second 2005 started thinking "I don't like where this is going".

Holla Forums became /r/the_donald with the late stage of the election, what do you expect?

Wait we;re responsible for the alt-kike and not national socialism
FUCK I THOUGHT WE WERE DOING THIS TO BRING BACK HITLER NOT START SPENCER'S PEDO RING

Supreme Kek, they are combining all the boogymen into one giant Drumpf supporting Goobergate vidyagame playing KKK boogyman.

Alt-Right is a banner group. It doesn't really mean much, just a general awareness of race and nationalism.I suppose it's a way to bolster number, since NatSoc, Fascists and other types of nationalists would all fit under the same banner. I don't think it's a useless term at all. It also makes it easier for normalfags to join, since it isn't quite as stigmatized as many other words.

I was doing it for anime tits.

l o l

HAHAHAHAH

The ride never ends. Never forget.

to elaborate on this, the media always portrays white people as evil and the plague that's infecting America.
"I'm more afraid of right wingers than I am Muslim terrorists"
….
Blacks always portrayed as the victims, black on white cry never gets national attention, when there's a black mass shooter the MSM collectively forgets about it, a white one is talked about for months.

People are sick of it.

I haven't seen that version

if you're really interested in that stuff, look into Dr William Pierce, he's like the Ron Paul of white nationalism.

lel

Wrong.

I like how they show Friday the 13th footage, totally ignorant of how Jason actually wore that sack in one of the movies. These people are the biggest bunch of pussies in the world.

we have the power to burn everything down right now

What's the relevancy?

GAMERGATE WINS AGAIN

You know what I'm surprised they didn't mention Holla Forums, if you're going to mention Gamergate and it's connections to "racist, misogyinistic antisemites" then Holla Forums naturally comes up more than Discord
Funny to see how those journos and "PHDs in Gamergate" don't even know what they're talking about

you need to take better screenshots…
unmaximize your window, and then take the screenshot. zoom in a little too.

He looks like an evil Neo-Nazi Imperial Dragon of the KKK to them.

Not my screenshot.

Of fucking course, need I remind you that it's possible Trump may of never gotten elected if Gamergate never happened

The "big tent" approach proved to be a failed concept
Now you got alt-lite problem, people that are only in for le funny maymays, sodomites and reprobates in your "movement" and other various undesirables, the whole TRS affair earlier this year should be enough of a proof that alt right as a movement is dead

This is literally what communist subversion took advantage of

Reddit is the same as legacy media; don't be fooled by a veneer of modernity.

That's dumb. He's a retarded redneck with a sack on his head killing mostly white teenagers.

Perish the thought.

We're like supervillains, fucking amazing.

I think "GamerGate" the original purpose and people failed, and even the ethicscucks failed, but it was a great lead up to the Trump candidacy, and people online learned from the mistakes of GamerGate.

L O L

But user we we're doing it to bring back Anime Hitler, tits and all

Wew I didn't even consider that it was "suppose to be" a KKK hood. I assumed they played that clip because it showed an evil white male oppressing the wymmyns of color.

Is this a real ad?

Yes lol
People paid money for that.

goodagapes confirmed for best grriiil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek
Amazing

Clearly, should something really materialize, one can not stay wishy washy but up until then, it think it's a net positive.

Sure, those folks are a problem but as people get more engaged, they'll come to realize how shit such folks are anyway. i'm not worried. Everyone here ended up where they are now, despite everything going against it. Why not have some faith in others too?

See

He was forced to take down the orginal for muh hate speech and so created an edited bluepill version that's also really funny.

I don't think they even played the game, let alone watch any of the movies.

How haven't they realized that alienating most of the country leads to losses, not victory. Who is this meant to convince aside from leftist faggots who were going to vote democrat anyway? I have no idea what this ad was supposed to accomplish.

Fair enough that's true, I'm still suprised they don't even have the forsight to be able to recall who did Gaymergate

Oh of fucking course gamergate itself failed, it was a fucking mess caused by different e-celeb faggots fracturing that shit, and then some billionaire who said he was going to build a wall came along and the energy that was built from people who were tiring of gamergate shifted
Though it was something that shifted a lot of people to being NatSocs so in the regard for Holla Forums it was a great success

When you claim to have studied GG but dont have even the archive from the threads.

Long after its gone.
You try to creat new stuff but they just keep dargging you back.

One has to wonder, why they try tactics that faild since the 90s (aka last generation for many of those fag)

Here too, GG showed me how twisted, sick and retarded their goals are.
To think that for them redpilling is the equivalent to gassing as those with the redpill are dead to their agenda.

Well fuck shit it has been almost 3 years, I am getting old.

Well that explains it all, bitch couldnt hit it with the cool girls at school and the "loser nerd gamers" didnt give a fuck about her either as they wanted skill she couldnt provide.

Nobody knows, least she herdelfe, but it sounds good and impressive.

TFW viday will always privail.

No the Philipinos are considert the niggers of Asia.

Where do you think we are?

Purity and uniformity breeds weakness. Your ideology needs to be agile and constantly evolving, or you will get outmaneuvered by other groups.

Low caste pajeets are the niggers of Asia, they're one step above abos

Based niggers and nationalist jews amirite?

Which original purpose are we talking about? Spreading the word of hipster cronyism in the indie scene, giving publicity to a mentally unstable herpes hive, and connecting the dots between liberal Marxist agendas being pushed through the media, and ultimately hurt Kotaku in the process for being shit?

That was pretty fucking successful, but that was tehcnically #Quinngate or #FiveGuysBurgersAndLies

Then there was #Gamergate, which became synonymous with the protesters themselves instead of the actual Gamergate scandal, which was the Gamejournopros mailing list that various game journos colluded over (Which, that is far from the only channel. Hell, NeoFAG recently had people referring to them as NeoGAF journalists.) I'd say they were fairly successful in helping many to realize just how biased and untrustworthy game, and to some extent mainstream media outlets are, which is really a great accomplishment for a hashtag campaign. Where they failed is they never forced game journalist outlets to have to face the music in any concrete way. Ethics in videogame journalism is still an elusive thing, but the awareness has spread that it is a systemic problem with media. Not sure if I can call that a loss.

Yes better accept every one into our big tent™ and remember to not judge

One of the few times you can get away with hitting a protester with being in the rigght and everyone stopped

I don't take anyone using the "ethicscucks" meme seriously. It was something used to create division by those associated with the aforementioned Lane Davis. As well as Ethan Ralph and Endomorphosis who ended up getting arrested if that should tell you anything.

Oh yes, Gamergate funded a lawsuit that's about to commence this month in Canada. It's not over just yet.

Can't make advertisment for the worst place on the internet.

Why is nu/pol/ so shit at making arguments?

That is so retarded I'm not even sure why that sounds good to you. Humans are still humans, as much as our capabilities have changed, humanity has not. Ideology should not be amorphous and ambiguous. That kind of talk is just fucking stupid.

Since when?

Man, we sure suck at terrorism and hate.

I guess Facebook and Twitter are on the top of the class because they have the help of ISIS.

More than that it is easier to pick on Discord who has already shown they are willing to bend under pressure.

Since Honeybadgers

respect

I wouldn't say just NatSocs, but mainly white nationalism is seeing a resurgence.

reading comprehension… I don't think the rise in white nationalism has anything to do with video games.
It has everything to do with how the media portrays white Americans and white gamers.

Well that might be true, people should've learned their lesson with the media long ago. I've been alive long enough to remember the Iraq War 2.0 and everything leading up to it, the MSM all saying in unison "Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq"

Where GG failed though is noting changed. No one was fired, except for Alison Rapp lel, everything is business as usual for these silicon valley faggots pushing their agenda diven babble out through the ether.
Any calls to boycott or calls to try and get journos fired were shot down by leaderfags.

So yeah, red pilling normalfags was a success, but any intended goal, including muh ethics in gaems journalism, failed.

"ethicscuck" - the term used for those who would shoot down any attempt to sway the industry in any way.
"We need to focus on ethics, guys, that's a goal we can achieve!"
When not very many people actually gave a shit about ethics in games journalism.

stopped reading there

Why are TRS members, or people pretending to be TRS members so bad at concealment and subversion?

or perhaps you should be wondering why would someone waste the time to form a coherent argument just for your sub-par bait?

It was fun while it lasted.

I always wonder if people who post shit like that have never visited Holla Forums or never looked at leddit. I just know that they have no idea what they're talking about.

because we have had this exact same question 50 times
after the 40th time we start to stop with actual arguments because you never listen

see:

Besides assisting and accelerating the destruction of the Gawker brand, this may potentially be the first time a journalist outlet (In this case, the Mary Sue) will fall because of it. Fingers crossed they at least give the Calgary Expo trouble. I want to see a precedent being set and to strike even more fear into the demoralized cunts.

user the reason why the right is becoming more and more popular is because the left has remained static. The same thing happened to the evangelical right of the 80s and 90s. I don't want the same thing to happen with the current anti-establishment movements.

WUZ

Yup, thank God we're past the bump limit.

Purity spiraling is to be avoided when it leads to internal powerplays and virtue signalling.

That said, striving for a common virtuous goal is a unifying factor which breeds trust and Esprit De Corps.

WAIT DID YOU SAY BERENstein and BERENstain
I WAS ABOUT TO COMMENT SAYING IT HASN'T CHANGED FOR A WHILE
I'm from the Bernstain universe it looks like I've entered the Berenstain universe

Purity is impossible in the lower realm. Shared aspirations are valuable.

Kangz

Well maybe you're a new shill, it's hard to tell here
But I've tried having a serious conversation with retards on the topic and it failed, it always works better to wave and laugh

What?

I was a progressive trans-black demisexual until I started playing vidya, now I chase niggers down the street with tiki torches, support Trump and the NRA.

I was always curious how many active reddit users know their site was a shilling platform and just don't care or ignore it.

Thanks NBC.

'N

The left became fat and happy as it was the orthodoxy of education and the media. Without any real pushback they don't know how to argue their points. And now with the resurgence of the right, they're having a shitstorm.

I can't blame you for that user. Especially with the way Holla Forums went. It's become a parody of itself

since when do some anti-feminists who just bitch about the low hanging fruit of feminism = GG?

People meemee'd it so hard, kek inspired him to write a book

to be fair, even Dr William Piece was against the National Alliance joining with skinheads and associating with them.

There is no need to issue formal boycotts when plenty of AAA games are bombing quite nicely already from a combination of ineptitude and negative word of mouth. Although, for some it appears the corporations have favored ideological/social capital rather than monetary gain, so that's a whole other conundrum. In addition, plenty want journos fired like how Jed Whirtaker got the axe frim Destructoid ot how The Escapist cleaned house, but the clique runs deep and is spread very wide. Many will cover for each other and refuse to fire anyone that shares their politics unless they displease them on their own like Polygon's Nick Robinson. Besides, GG started with game journos, it would make sense that they would remain a priority on Holla Forums's side of things as they had been the subject of their ire for years.

The "Purity spiraling" being discussed here is related to how much integrity you will or not keep to increase numbers and influence, with a chance of being co-opted like "alt-right". And pic related is after the movement got in power, without diluting it and losing cohesion.
Did anyone learn a single thing with GG, this big tent thing will only result in ruin ? Just stick with standards and not give in, people will just take advantage to make their own thing or go "hello fellow GGers or Right" to infiltrate.
Dont turn exceptions into the rule, never, and stick with the plan.

Well, I mean it wasn't a bad effort, and it gave us an idea of the nature of what we are up against. Who before #Gamergate would have known just how fucking incestuous media outlets and special interests are? They don't feel beholden to their readers at all. You have this web of liberal special interests that feeds into these things they try to shove down your throat. If some of these places were unconnected standalone entities some of them would have been forced to fall. #Gamergate wasn't just up against Kotaku, or Polygon, or any individual entity. They were up against the might of the leftist propaganda machine in its entirety. Yes, ethics in vidya journalism failed with the exception of spawning a few new competing sites, but #Gamergate did something far more valuable.

They showed the world that lefties can bleed.

They aren't but GG funded them.

One day the normalfags are going to realize what shilling is and then we're going to purge this shit from the face of the Earth. Any time now.

The flying fuck is this?

Exactly what it looks like.

Not to mention they got kicked out for joking about "infiltrating" them through a Gamergate panel and AnnaCherryOnTop doing a Vivian James cosplay.

SHEEEEEEIIIIT

Or well it's more of the TRSfaggots and Spencerfags

I dunno, I thought it was common sense prior to GG, but even I didn't realize how quickly people would abandon the ideals of freedom of speech for "inclusiveness" bullshit.
"We need to ban users to preserve freedom of speech"
-The freedom of speech wing of the freedom of speech party aka Twitter

and yet the main hubs like /gghq/ and KiA wouldn't allow discussion on that, it was beyond the scope of GamerGate. That killed the momentum.

In truth, no one has facilitated the "alt-right" more than the corporate media. It turns out that everyone values the truth, and when people see lies and misrepresentation coming from people ostensibly liberal, those who think politics consist only of liberal neoliberalism and conservative neoliberalism due precisely to the corporate media's manufacturing of consent, they get stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Holla Forums doesn't actually exist, it's just a boogeyman.

GG also funded Allison Prime lol

Internet hate machine

I know it's eceleb shilling but there's a series of videos that I believe accurately analyses the alt-right. youtube.com/watch?v=g34dkuJw72g

Fake news is like cancer. You know it's out there, but it's something that happens to other people. Actually being caught in the middle of it really wakes you up to just how real it is, just how few of them are actually honest.

Multiple entities wanted to disrupt GG operations as exemplified by the destruction of 2 GG boards by an irc clique. So effort was taken to prevent such things from occuring again, as well as realizing that there were people that deliberately put forward ideas that would further that goal of stopping it, tried to pass it off as beneficial, and defended those ideas in bad faith. It was not seen as productive to engage them any further.

Holla Forums threads currently discuss politics and sjw antics frequently, even those not immediately related to gaming, as does KiA, and /gghq/ has threads about DiGRA and the like still up.

hollow shells of what they once were.
I think gghq gets a new post every two days
KiA is probably still banning people for misgendering mentally deranged faggot.

In general or just the relatively recent events of the past one hundred years or so? The answer for both is Jews.

My point still stands about why they did what they did; to avoid being constantly bombarded with saboteurs that didn't have their best interest in mind. You can look at how Holla Forums's changed as a result of attracting shareblue and various shills, as an example of a fate they wanted to avoid and how many lament the board's drop in quality as a consequence. Though both /gghq/ and KiA have their own unique problems, admittedly as tradeoffs.

What if you spend all your free time off work just playing dwarf fortress. Are you a gamer then or just a fake?

But if trolls gather here to discuss child porn, doesn't that mean that there is no trolling going on at all?

Garbage

No, that's the Koreans. They even study the Talmud. And ever notice how they keep kvetching about "muh comfort womynz" like it's their version of the holcoaust? A tactic of pure refined Jewishness.

any more than nintendo has?

2nd video incase you needed more

Wait, they had pick up artists and they talked about the "red pill" in the 40s?
Also that level of projection is quite funny.

Gamergate will never not be a boogeyman. It's like Russia. Just another excuse for Liberals to avoid admitting Trump is the President because he is honestly very smart and knows how to use his brain. Of course the cost of this fantasy world is looking like a gaggle of conspiracy theorists to normals not drinking the kool-aid, which only further damages Liberal credibility.

Holy shit… Who are these people?

Look at their noses, shmuck.

In a way, I'm glad that Aaron Swartz isn't alive anymore. I don't know how he would've reacted if he saw his website turn into a shithole.

they killed him though didnt they

I thought those fuckers died like 3 years ago.

I know, right?

The only positive purpose the website serves is as containment.

It's basically insane, but no moreso than politicians feeling threatened by coffee houses. The takeaway is that politics can become insane very quickly.

The women who involve themselves in these 'reports' and 'studies' are just aching to paint a giant target on their back so they can be (rightly) verbally attacked for being morons but then cherrypick anything that mentioned their gender and use it as the SOLE argument for why they are derided while cannily ignoring the fact that they're utterly incorrect.

I want these people mowed down no matter who they are. What if there's a fucking ambulance/firetruck/police on the way to something serious mired in that traffic they're backed up?

People like this, regardless of ideology need to be taught a lesson in not being ignorant cunts.

Don't bash the gym user, people going there are trying to change for the better, these faggots arte tying to make them weak and that helps no-one but (((them))).

podesta stepped down from his group so i hope that can go further and both fucking parties burn. deny and deflect seems to be the strategy of the loyal idiots like you now

I'm a racist.

iirc when Trump was elected the "protestors" activley blocked an ambulance, leading to the death of the guy in it.
They don't care about shit as long as they keep on thinking that they're on the "right" side of history.

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME PERSON

They will literally never realise because they are sheep

If i had cash, i'd overwhelm these people so god damn hard….

Its always been fucking shit user. It'll just mean they end up more jewish until they can't sell any more copies

How much?

I'm from the berenstein universe, god fucking damn it
Thank god Trump won

That was blm and something about safety pins iirc

Good post.

Now that's unusual

TOO EXTREME FOR 4CHAN

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the alt right until you commie faggots used it as an excuse to "DOX DOZE EBIL NAZIS THAT ARE GIVING TRUMP A BAD NAME".
Kill yourself

man if all it takes is one autist to make you discount something no wonder you hate all videogames

Work on that personality, fella. Stop tearing down people who put effort into something.

That's a gay post.

they say nintendo is only for girls and soft boys now…

Are you hallucinating again, user? You're just making up silly stuff right now.

1:15 is the best part, webm that and shoop out the tattoo and it's perfect.

I just want to go back to the pre-youtube, pre-smartphone days of the internet, when gifs+synced sound were the best things we had

You fucking retards really want to become lolcows

Wait… so gaming is connected to the Spanish Nazareno sect of the Catholic church?

Meanwhile where I live, not a single person gives a fuck about the guy with the Confederate flag on his truck. Even the minority people don't give a shit. I even knew a black guy in high school with a confederate flag shirt

dats racyst
A time before niggers were online, because niggers couldn't afford computers.

Should've been Moonman driving the car

Their ways never changed. They were always censor happy faggots.

Really wondering why would anyone would ever listen to this woman.

>(((((((((((((((NBC)))))))))))))))))))

Of course.

Hello user. Do you like CodeMankey's shitty ideas?

They can't fucking help themselves. Either they genuinely believe they are in the right, or they are being ordered to push this ideological bullshit reporting generally both. The bias is real.

They continue to do it out of some twisted sense of supremacy, unwilling to believe that they could possibly be in the wrong at all, and their egos refuse to let them fade quietly into obscurity because that would mean that they are admitting defeat.

They CAN'T let it go because doing so allows their sworn enemies to win. If those evil alt-right nazi gamergators win, they have to TELL THE TRUTH! They can't do that, because telling the truth means giving up their foothold in American politics, the entertainment industry, Silicon Valley, mainstream reporting, and everywhere else. It doesn't matter if it's slowly or quickly, they have to.

Just think about everything that's happening right now that never made the news, or made the news and got handled with kid gloves.
>Other (((coincidences)))

These hacks will have to give ALL of that up and either fade away into obscurity or admit that they lied which many of them don't think they did, and if they do, they believe themselves justified, which paves the way to truth in reporting. The last thing (((anybody))) wants in the upper echelons of power in the world today.

The best propaganda does not have to lie. The truth fears nothing.

Microsoft and GE's NBC unit co-founded MSNBC. If this hitpiece ran on MSNBC, it's entirely possible. Someone should look into it, notify the Discord devs even though they're a bunch of cucked faggots and sit back and watch the fireworks fly.

YOU MISOGYNIST! I bet you're a racist anti-semite, too. Aren't you?AREN'T YOU?!

This. Even NES games were censored for American release. There was no internet back then, so you just never heard about it.

Alos, they use the dislike ratio to prove they're right

This is divine comedy tier.

A: Retarded
U: Faggot
T: Not
I: Getting
S: The
M: Joke

Nigga they think we're a myth. Like a legend of a demon lord from a RPG or some shit.

livin' rent free in their heads

Gymfags are actually some of the nicest people around, so long as you're willing to put in the work and take care of the equipment. They're all about sharing the gains and motivating each other, but if you're just there to take selfies or fucking around on the equipment that not only wastes everyone's time - but could hurt you or the gear - then yeah, you're going to get bullied pretty hard.

The thing with being /fit/ is, that the more /fit/ you are, the more aesthetically pleasing you want everyone else around you to be - and you end up with zero tolerance for bullshit people who just want to be fat and disgusting and lazy but still want to virtue signal about how "healthy" they are - or only putting in the minimum amount of effort necessary to excuse themselves of being a fat disgusting piece of shit because with "I exercise 8 days a week and I still can't lose the weight… it's genutix".

Wait wasn't it called Stain's Gate?

Why are the doing the Holla Forums version of exploding vans but with gamergate instead?