O
S
E
A

Other urls found in this thread:

projectnemo.net/

Zachary King
Zachary King

<< YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS, JEAN-LOUIS! ALL OF THEM HAVE RIBBON INSIGNIAS! >>

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Mobius One confirmed for PlayStation VR mode
Neat. Hopefully the PC version has all the files needed to crack in support for non-PSVR headsets.

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

WebM version.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

This is the first game that makes me consider VR even a little.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

I agree fellow marketer, I can't way to wake up tomorrow and buy a PTHC Vibe for only $599.

VR is truly the savior that the (((VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY))) was waiting for.

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

The VR is exclusive to PS4 though. For now.

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

Is Ace Combat for the 3DS a good intro to the series? Heard it was based on the second game and I like it so far, except maybe the counter QTEs despite how flashy and cool they look.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Exclusive to PS4*?
*And PC

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Yeah it's a fairly solid remake of Ace Combat 2, though the "Enhanced Combat View" flight physics are a little wonky (inherited that from Ace Combat: Joint Assault). The Attack Maneuvers and Evasive Maneuvers aren't terrible. They are FAR better than the bullshit they put into Assault Horizon on PS3/360/PC. Don't ever play that game, it's fucking awful.

Ace Combat 4 was the beginning of a new universe the games take place in. Air Combat, and Ace Combat 2 and 3 are retconned into the new world. So they kind of happened and they kind of didn't. So the 3DS remake of 2 kind of takes that retcon a little further and directly puts it into the new universe.

If you are going to play Ace Combat 3, you want to play the fan translation. projectnemo.net/ The other regions for the game had a massive amount of content stripped from them to make it fit on one disc. If you don't feel like bothering with that crap then absolutely go play 4, then 5, then 0. Then your next best options are X for the PSP, or 6 for the 360. Join Assault for the PSP like I mentioned is similar to the 3DS remake of 2, but it takes place in the "real world" and I find it to be very uninteresting because of that.

All VR footage has been exclusively tied to PSVR. when asked about PC VR, they basically respond "lol I dunno maybe." I'm thinking modders will have to make it happen.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Sorta. Just don't start with regular Assault Horizon. The 3DS one is pretty decent, but the holy trinity would always be 04, 5, and Zero on PS2.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

The PS2 games are the best for getting into the series.
You're worse off not playing the 3DS remake of 2 rather than playing the PS1 version due to having a redone soundtrack that's garbage.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

PC Bandai Namco reboots
ever

You don't have to tell me twice. Nice job on Ridge Racer Unbounded. Jerks.

Thanks anons for the general advice.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

Ace Combat 7
Reboot
?????

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

He means Assault Horizon.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

oh, my mistake.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

TFW no proper Ridge Racer on PC and no R4 Ridge Racer on PC.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

<no R4 Ridge Racer on PC
emulated bootleg R4 disc almost a decade ago
trying to save cause it to hang
was forced to git gud and play through each campaign in one sitting
last race only had 1 chance
the American team campaign had to be played without a single mistake to complete
tldr: I was forced to get to a point where I could beat any campaign with all first-place finishes without saving. I don't know whether to be mad or glad.

To stay tangentially on-topic, at least AC2 emulated perfectly. I completed three playthroughs without knowing there were endings other than the true end

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Git gud at R4
I dunno either, user. That game was fun and infuriating at the same time. I still got my original discs.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

tfw Mobius 1 has started the fire

Elijah White
Elijah White

I know this probably is not going to happen, but I wonder if we are going to be able to play as the Eurseans? The first trailer that came out really seemed to focus on Eursea rather than the other countries.

Juan Long
Juan Long

But did he fly so good?

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

Was the game really that hard? I remember being able to beat it just fine on the hardest difficulty.

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

The trailers seem to be flip-flopping between Osean and Erusean perspectives, so they're at least hinting something to that effect. Whether we actually choose who we side with or it's story related or otherwise is a mystery.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

Huh

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

FUCK OSEA

David Cooper
David Cooper

Am I supposed to play any of the other games before AC7? I don't own a PS2.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

Playing 4 would be a good starting point, being Erusia and all, but since you don't have a ps2…

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

I kinda enjoyed that game but I get the feeling it's a million times better with a flight stick.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

Erusea did nothing wrong.
Yellow 13 didn't deserve his suffering.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

The VR has a seperate story then the main, right? So it'll probably be like the arcade missions of 5 but oh boy is Osea fucked if Mobius One does decide to help reclaim rightful clay

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

All of the games are fine as stand alone experiences, but you get the fullest experience if you play 4, 5, 0 in a row at a bare minimum before going elsewhere into the franchise.

Pro Tip: Enable 16:9 mode in the game settings and then switch PCSX to 16:9 aspect ratio to match it. Enjoy widescreen Ace Combat.

James Diaz
James Diaz

Yeah so far it looks like the VR stuff is separate from the main game for technical reasons. They want the main game to be prettier but the VR stuff needs to have things dialed back a bit to ensure smooth performance for VR.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

FUCK BELKA

William Reed
William Reed

Emulate it faggot.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

still no PS2 trilogy re-release for PC

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

flight sims are the only reason to get VR, but ace combat isn't a flight sim it's an arcade game. the sim crowd will drop $600 on a joystick, I don't think the average console player will.

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

Daily reminder that Belka did literally nothing wrong.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

really nigga? this is all you noticed?

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Has 7's year been announced yet? wondering if it takes place before or after Skies of Deception because the main villain from that Navarro's fate is never really shown in the end I still don't know if the mob killed him or he fled, was kind of hoping he shows up in this one.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

I HAVE SO FAR TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

It takes place in the year 2020

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

THE JOURNEY BEGINS

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

I want a attack and rescue helicopter game by Project ACES

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

an*

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

<< Starts from within >>

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Is it just me or has the video been taken down?

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Vid's down

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

X is better than Assault Horizon Legacy.

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

I agree with this because X doesn't have the stupid "Enhanced Combat View." AHL is still solid beyond that though.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Assuming it was on the Bandai Namco Entertainment America channel, it looks like they took it down so they could re-work it. However, the new version isn't 4K/60fps anymore. It's just 1080p/30fps.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

They nuked themselves like faggots lol

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit