I decided to let you post one soundtrack, either from youtube or soundcloude...

I decided to let you post one soundtrack, either from youtube or soundcloude, of one of the most magnificent RPG's / JRPG's out there. Of course this is not bound to one standart model in the sociaty, only post what is in your mind most objectily a good one.

Said with that!
You can now post most comy video game soundtrack from RPG's / JRPG's

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btmSuNcxiIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I take it English isn’t your first language.

Not exactly sure what you're trying to say Chaika. But I think I read good RPG music or comfy music from RPGs.

Have some Legend of Marisa music.

Dubs until you can into english

you are corrct my dear, i guess it is a cow that blows the bubbles on my pancake?

anyone still in here or am i alone on this planet? what deepest desire you have to move away from me? what an enthralling capitulation. Please listen to more comfy music from which i decided as good.

Please to enjoy my rainbow bubblegum umbrella as it raining.

I don't know if many will consider this song comfy, but it always brings an intense feeling of calmness and relaxation when I listen to it.

I have to say the sound is odd but at the same time it give a very traditional feeling to my soul. I see and understand what you mean.

saori kobayashi is a master of her craft, panzerese is a beautiful language.

I actually didn't like Anu Orta Veniya when I first heard it. I thought it was odd sounding too, but something compelled me to listen to it again and each time I loved it a bit more. It sounds very surreal to me if that makes sense. I'm very grateful to the user that first posted it and introduced me to the Panzer sound track and games. I hope I can pass on that feeling too.
On related webm I really like the Untold remix as well, but I still have to say I prefer the original more. Though it might just be that I'm biased towards that one because I heard it first.

いかんです

I think it's Eri Itoh's singing. She's got quite a wicked range to her name and can strike some unheard notes with it. This is also her youtube.com/watch?v=btmSuNcxiIU

That is the exact same channel and video where I got my first rip of the songs from Madoka three years ago. Small world after all. I loved that show's soundtrack, how was I never able to make the connection between the two? Serves me right for never having researched who was behind those songs. I've gotten lazy and am simply content with the songs and albums I stumble upon, but never go much farther than that besides also looking up albums from games in the same series. Thank you user, I know what I'll be doing for the rest of this week.

Eri Itoh just did the singing. If it's a Japanese woman who is hitting 8 octaves it's probably her.

Have some decent music you faggits.

Harpsichord, my man.

that game just has dope music all around
related song

fine taste my friends, my favorite game

Comfy JRPG music and no Ar Tonelico? Let's fix that.