Playstation Paris expo in 5 minutes, make your predictions here

Playstation Paris expo in 5 minutes, make your predictions here

live.playstation.com/pgw-english

Touted to half at least a dozen new reveals, what are you expecting?

2019 release date for The Last of Us part 2
More FFXV tie in shit nobody wants
Metal Gear Survive
New sucker punch game
Spoderman
Death Stranding early gameplay teaser ending in some cryptic bullshit from Kojima
Another PS1 ip like Crash getting the same treatment, maybe medival
Nightmare Creatures 2 gameplay
FF7R gameplay demo
Horizon 2 teaser
The teased new Ivalice game by Square Enix
REmake 2 footage
Remedy's new game

What are you expecting?

That’s my prediction and it’s going to be the reason why this conference will be shit.

come on boy

ITS STARTING, BRIEF IMAGES OF A 40K ORK IN OPENING ROLL

21 existing games to be shown, 7 new games to be announced including final fantasy.
BEST BE THAT FUCKING IVALICE GAME

Guacamelee 2 trailer.

hotline miami by john woo

The Hongkong Massacre, a hotline miami clone with a neonpunk meets jhon woo vibe and the gardens between an isoletric time manipulating platformer.

A fucking blob

Will there be Trucking Simulators on Playstation? That'd appeal to the locals tbh

Don't play with my heart like this user

to be fair they gave david cages new """"""game""""" 6 minutes instead of this last year. this didn't even go on stage.

Dropped

Does anyone give a shit yet? Why are they pushing this so hard? normalfags can't afford it, and the tech isn't up to snuff to fool anyone else. Who is the audience?

Rich normalfags.

It's just to say "look at us, we have VR".

Bet anything it's Eternal Crusade shit

Funny way to spell dead on arrival.

See VR is a luxury gaming accessory. The marketing for VR is that VR is the "Mercedes of gaming". It's being pushed as a toy for the wealthy.

YOU GON' FAIL. YOU GON' FAIL AN' YOU DIE

Will it have literal niggers bowing down like E3?

What's the doujin? It'd be more interesting to read than this event.
Already checked iqdb and all that.

Women are biologically superior tacticians, goy. What are you a sexist?

Zero dignity.

What is that disgusting female creature they have on the panel?

I predict that your a faggot for making this thread again

It took me 45 minutes to find the source for this so now it's my turn to enjoy.
I was gonna fuck with you for a bit then give the source to you, but now I can't find it. Sorry user.

Are they going to show anything worthwhile?

Damn, oh well. Thanks anyway.

i'm gonna have a long wank instead.

Oh, boy, Sucker "Cops Bullied Me" Punch is pozzing the Samurai.

Look around for bears and dark skin, it's translated too. My lunch break is gonna finish otherwise I'd help you. Good luck user.

kek

nice games

Where's Ren and why is a little bitch?

I'm so fucking livid at the MHW announcement of Horizon: Zero Males MC as a playable character.

W-what?

Guacamelee 2 better show up on the Vita!

The main dyke of Horizon Zero Dawn is playable in Monster Hunter World. Until there's confirmation that she's not in the actual game's code and is DLC, I'm not spending a cent on it.

I should be sad and/or raging with the white-hot hatred of a thousand angry suns, but at this point I just don't care anymore.
RAPE MONHUN INTO THE FUCKING GROUND, CRAPPUCOMMU-SAMA™
WEW FUCKING LAD

WHERE IS DMC5/DD2!?!?!?

Indie shit and AAA interactive movies, with half of them being stronk wammen and evil white men leftist propaganda.
There was a samurai game that got me interested but no gameplay and Sucker Punch so never mind.

Be glad it will never happen.

Itsuno has said that his project hasbeen running "smoothly". I want to see what it is and hopefully, it means that they haven't fucked shit up for him. If they do mess him up along with the RE2 Remake, then he and his team should pack their bags so I can fully enjoy Capcom burning down.

Besides the artists and composers they never put to use, Itsuno's the last shred of talent at Capcom but the man isn't a miracle worker. If he's given peanuts for a budget, a team of overworked interns, a unreasonably short schedule, higher ups breathing down his neck to make sure the project has "broader appeal" plus a list of jewish traditions to be implemented, he's pretty fucked.
When their flagship titles are such a shitshow (especially Shekels vs Functions that looks like a mobile game), I think he'll have his work cut out for him.

I'm looking forward to not motorstorm

I wasn’t wrong, was I user?

it was good

I call PS4 Pray-station where you pray for good games. Haha!

This is really fucking activating my almonds.

Oh, she can just fuck off.