Are you ready to see the xbone die?

Are you ready to see the xbone die?

So this is the death rattle right? they tried to be the chad console and failed, they tried to push "#wewin10fam" to mooch off pc users and failed and now they are trying to put out a console with an expected high failure rate at a price higher than a PC that can do better than it while all 3 alternatives have much better options for the consumer.

How can they not be expecting this thing to go out to die at this point?

XBOX, GO HOME

Because Microsoft has more money than the fucking Rothschilds and are too big to fail.

They probably get tax dollars somehow to knowing megacorps.

sosny first

B-b-but you can play (a handful of) games from 2003 on it! X-x-xbox wins again!

Sauce, this is too good to be true.

Yeah, would like to see source on that too since MS was all OH IT'S 4K AT 60FPS UNLIKE SOME OTHER CONSOLE.

the gears of war devs let it slip on twitter and the replies with sodium rich.

how dumb consolekiddos can get

Honestly, I'm surprised the Xbox was a thing for this long, it's like a playstation but worse in every way

You can't write that and then not post an archive.

I actually did give these systems a chance, but I bailed on the 360 when I had two of them red-ring on me in 6 months. I waited to see what would happen with the XBone and now I'm glad I didn't get one, what a dumpster fire.

I don't understand the approach. I'm sure the people running the show know more than me, but if I'm them, I throw a bunch of money at making sure there are several excellent exclusives a year, making the power of the system a selling point again, and so on.

I've seen a bunch of them for sale locally with several well-known games for really cheap, and even then I just don't want one.

two words niggs: tax fiddle.

Whats up with the daily copypasta consolewars shitter thread by this retarded sonygger?

Buyer's remorse is a bitch, eh?

For some reason the suits can't seem to wrap tehir heads around the fact that videogame consoles sell because of videogames.

Exclusive VR "games" you mean
Yeah, sure
If they don't fuck up the December craze, which they will, also, whats there to hold it until February?
Odyssey?

4K is a dumb meme, no game has enough graphical fidelity to make it noticeable. It's a better use of increased performance to up the framerate and/or add more anti-aliasing, which improves image quality without the huge drop in performance 4k resolutions cause.

Yeah most games with 4K are locked to 30fps. They should let people pick between 1080p/60fps and 4k/30fps. The only game I've found with 4k/60fps is Killer Instinct.

Spotted another Xbonefag. How's that 4k splash screen treating you?

And this when every NFL nigger is busy antagonizing everyone responsible for their paycheck. Put a currynigger in charge and you get a shitshow.

No thanks

What idiots.

Don't forget the PR stroke of genius in saying that those that don't have a constant internet connection should just stick with the 360.

Eh, Xbox, Playstation, it's the same shit. Same games basically.

Sure thing disinfo kun, MS is not the most cancerous, lets massage the narrative.

I own XB1, PS4, and a shitty laptop that can play low-intensive games like L4D2, and I play Xbox the most. I would switch to PC with proper rig because I feel like online I'd be less likely to run into nigs and little mexican kids because they can't afford a gaming PC.

If I could get rid of all consoles then that would be cool and I'd definitely do it
If I could get rid of one console I'd definitely choose the Xbox

Source. If true this piece of shit's finished.

They really shat the bed on that. Outside of NGB and Crimson Skies, they picked the most unremarkable lineup of games to represent OG Xbox. No JSRF, Orta, Otogi. Who the fuck is going to pay money to emulate KOF: Neowave?

Who the fuck is the retard coming up with these names

XBox
XBox 360
XBox One
XBox One S
XBox One X

Went to Target yesterday to buy halloween candy, their cabinet was full of Mario Odyssey Switches.
This was supposed to be "the big one" right? New 3D mario finally out for a system that everyone went bonkers trying to grab when there weren't any games available and now no one cares?
Is the spell of Nintendo broken?

You fags are delusional if you think no games means anything to Micro$oft. They've sold 30,000,000 console units at about $270 average each. Just selling the hardware has made them $8.1B in revenue. They would sell you empty boxes of plastic if they could.

Yeah, probably also made minus 2 billion in profit! Fucking retard.

They are making an effort at least, but it is only because this is likely their last chance. They should have apologized for making a milking machine to start with, lying about the always on-line, and rid their company and division of the sjws infesting it. The xbox one x will likely remain a good system to play your old 360 discs that survived until they somehow shut it down. They should buy/lease the silent hill franchise and make a good exclusive that looks nothing like what they think an exclusive looks like. Do people still play or even like Halo?