I want to play games/pc games from my bed (streaming). But mobile touch control sucks...

I want to play games/pc games from my bed (streaming). But mobile touch control sucks. What's the best option for being able to play games and control the pc from bed with a good gamepad and screen? Basically like a remote control, except with a screen too. I want the ultimate comfiness for when I'm kind of too tired to sit up and play (gamepad-enabled games) at my desktop pc. Has anyone done something like this before and can give me advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-android-game-controllers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just get a 3ds

go sit at your desk you lazy nig

/thread

If you have a compatible nvidia graphics card (which is most of them), invest in an nvidia shield portable or nvidia shield tablet.
sucks dick if you have a shitty router or amd

but user, thats how i play at my desk

Yeah I'd considered that. so is the gamepad good/okay?
also
wtf?
also 3ds is too limited in what games I could play with it, and I really want remote control of my pc too

Xpadder with PS3 controller & one of those handheld wireless keyboards.

dear fucking god, what the fuck is wrong with his legs?

Americanism

Diabetes. Extremely advanced diabetes.

There was something wrong with his legs?!
I thought that was just a normal American!

Sounds like someone is a casual.

have you ascended to godhood, faggot?

Get controller for android.
Either go searching for good mobile one or find a way to stick your phone to Xbox/PS controllers.
One problem is all your computing parts in same place as screen. Center of mass is not between your hands. Get some large one to counter that or one that holds your phone PSP style.

Bedsores I will assume plus absurd amounts of fat, sweat and other stuff with 0 hygiene.

digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-android-game-controllers/

Some choice options if you have a backpack or PHANNY PACK. Beware though, if you use one of these options in public you are gigantic faggot and deserve to be culturally enriched.

archive.is didn't like the link. sadface.jpg.

I have two

goddamnit I just realized nvidia shield isn't even purchasable in europe

You could use Steam in-home streaming and put your laptop on your bed, lay on your stomach with a pillow underneath your chest and use whatever controller you want.

Mount a TV over your bed?

don't have a laptop. Damnit I guess I really want something like the switch, 3ds, psp, vita etc. but for streaming, meaning no expensive integrated graphics, just an ability to stream from pc and some other basic required hardware and without operating system limitations and shit like that. Why the fuck does this not exist? Tablets are too big and need to have separate controllers, meaning you can't hold both in the same hand

also why the fuck was this deleted. If some retarded mod seriously removed the post for simply being tame as fuck stupid banter/shitpost I'm going to lose my shit, can't see this in the board log for some reason

Can you use a nvidia shield with nouveau drivers on linux?

Can a 3ds stream video and input kinda like remote desktop from your computer? Or is it just a slow emulator player that can't play wii games or such?

OP maybe get a wii-u gamepad. There's software to stream to it from your computer and to use it as a controller if you map the keys for your keyboard with something like xinmapper.

huh, that sounds interesting, I'll just consider/look into that, thanks

On mobile now so different id but same Lil guy

Controller is pretty solid for the Nidia shield portable, used it for 3 years and is still pretty damn solid, never held the Bluetooth one though

I don't know, do you have geforce experience, not a fan of Linux due to liking the standardized win 10 comparability with basically all games

Back on topic, if grieve experience runs then you can actually check the comparability in one of the drop down tabs specifically for shield compatibility.

Whay was my post deleted? All I posted was this

aaaaaaa