When will non co-op multiplayer games be made great again?

When will non co-op multiplayer games be made great again?
I miss having a game I could call my "main game". There is nothing more than "this game I'm currently playing".

think they're called "fighting games"

Overwatch?

multiplayer games are for woman and children
grow up faggot or show me your benis

But user competition is racist don't you know that everyone are winner?

Probably never. Gaming has become too popular, the majority now aren't interested in challenging or fun! game play. To the majority now, video games are the next step in consuming media akin to watching a show/movie or reading a book. Now the actual GAME aspects of games is second to looking nice, telling a story and making sure it's easy and simple enough that the gigantic group of casual consumers are able to make it to the end.

Video games are the next step in mindless consumption and will never return to actually being games outside of the few gems released by indie devs occasionally.

Well what is it? You want pwn noobz and feel like a badass?
Play overwatch.
You wanna git gud?
Play singleplayer games.

Are you willing to move to japan? Is the only place where you can play shit that is good like gundam verus, GG and old AC multiplayer without getting bored of playing the same 20 faggots over and over again on top of shit connection

or you could not play shitty assfaggotps'

I don't.

Stop playing nintendo games.

I don't. All singleplayer games other than maybe roguelikes and autism simulators really are interactive movies, some are just more challenging than others.
Hell, why even bother completing a singleplayer game? You can just go on the internet and watch the ending cutscene, which is the only incentive and reward for beating the fucking game.

You're too obvious.

(((You))) go ahead and tell me what sounds more fun, faggot.
or
And i don't even care about skill dick measuring to begin with, i just don't want to sacrifice dynamic gameplay for muh generic shallow story.

Singleplayer games will never be challenging compared to human vs human games like Arena Shooters or Real Time Strategy.

Not any time soon.

garbage thread

That's what you sound like.

the gameplay is screwed up