I want to replay Bayonetta again, but I am afraid my Xbox 360 is too busted...

I want to replay Bayonetta again, but I am afraid my Xbox 360 is too busted. Is the PS3 version still fucked or is the PC version any good?

it was never good

PC > Wii U > Xbox > PS3

It's good

I just picked up the PC version today because my Wii U disc got damaged from poor packing decisions of stuff before moving and its on sale. Works so far but I have heard that it fucked up on some hardware shortly after the first level. I think the framerate might be causing issues with the torture attacks but I could also just suck and it could also be my 3rd party controller being shit.
Having only been able to play Bayonetta 2 for a while its fucking strange going back to 1 considering how fucking different the games are. Like what the hell happened.

No, some QTEs are genuinely fucked, the button-mashing ones anyway. If you choose to take the QTE against Jeanne it's almost impossible to outmash her.

so the wii u/360 version is the best version still.

You'd prefer inconsistent framerate in an action game just because some optional QTEs are easier? It's not like it's unplayable, I haven't personally had trouble with the torture attacks like the other guy, that particular attack against Jeanne is the only one I couldn't do.

Same thing happened in RE4's PC port where 60fps broke the QTEs, there was a cheat engine fix that just doubled the button inputs during QTEs to fix it, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a similar fix for Bayonetta.

everything working > the game running a little smoother, always.

This has got to be the faggiest thread this month.

Just fucking try it.

dob geg

PC port has more problems than just fucked up timings my little platform warrior.

Yeah, the loading times are completely fucked up, it's like they're not even there.

Such as?

For someone so confident, you don't have much evidence so far.

The only 'fucked' thing I remember are the QTE's due to 60fps

This is a real problem, how am I supposed to practice when I don't have a chance to press back?

Are there any cheats?

i dont get why people like these brainless button mashers

but that's not how you do good combo's or get pure plat medals

Looks like we're going to need a shipment of new projector lenses in this thread.

Just use an autohotkey script for the QTEs