Tfw the shitstorm of Scariness is just shit this year

Tfw the shitstorm of Scariness is just shit this year

I knew they would exhaust the good or interesting games after like 6 years but its still sad to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0xpUHer33Do?t=23m37s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think I'm familiar with this "shitstorm of scariness". Sounds like some eceleb's halloween event.

Just like an actual horror movie series. After #3 it's been just utter shit. Sage for eceleb shit

kind of says something about the lack of good new horror games coming out though.

would you look at that

I haven't watched TBFP in about 2-3 years, how are the fatasses doing right now?

Liam left due to 'anxiety issues' after he tried to push terms like 'dangerous males' and the audience wouldn't drink the socjus coolaid. Matt semi retired and is trying and failing to make his own channel. Woolie and Pat made their own channels while keeping 2BFP afloat and Pat makes more money streaming with his gf who seems to have immunised him to the neogaf softboy indoctrination.

Wait, Liam turned SJW? Last I remembered he was the least politically correct one and was a confirmed Holla Forums user.

incels on suicide watch

You fill your scalp with toxic hair die and blue your vision with 'geek glasses' and its going to fuck you up.

It all started with Life is Strange. I havent played it but from their blowup in a podcast i assume its a time travel game? and apparently at some point you go back in time and change events so an awkward teens asks a different girl out and liam got VERY upset about this "early warning sign of dangerous male" and then got more upset when Pat and Woolie just hyena laughed at him about it.

He also got super mad about us and said "you heard what Holla Forums calls him? THEY ARE CALLING HIM INAJEWNE!" when pat said he felt bad for ever being positive about mighty no.9 incase he inadvertently pushed a viewer to buy it.

matt is a fullblown cuck now and everything that comes out of his mouth is cringy tumblr shit
reminder that regardless of what you think his opinions/commentary Liam was objectively the best member of the team because he could actually fucking play videogames competently
watching these retards try and stumble through games now is painful, even pat has become a shitter

But its common knowledge Woolie is best friend!

I don't remember that. Do you know which podcast it was from?

Woolie is okay, but he's a capcuck and lacks critical thinking ability as would any ape. Pat is the best, even if he is wrong about shit all the time.

It wasn't worth it to hear him wax poetic about Red Bull DLC and how Mr Shitface did no wrong and the people who wanted their money back were just meming about the $4 million he got.

They all seem to cover each others basic lack of something. Even Pats girlfriend does better him in everything even souls games Pat values so high to his increasing salt levels.
But then you see shit like this.

Liam got called out for SJW fuckery and "couldn't keep up" with their upload schedule. Apparently uploading once(and at the time, only ocassionally twice a day) was "too stressful" for him(And this is from his own mouth).

Woolie gets an okay because he and Pat made all those racist jokes during the LA Noire LP and just laughed more when Matt got uncomfortable.

This moment cemented the Pat and Woolie power team up forever.

Home Sweet Home was pretty decent:

youtu.be/0xpUHer33Do?t=23m37s

Detention and Home Sweet Home were great and I wish they actually played the whole thing.

Clocktower 2 could have been an entire LP, the game has a lot of meat.

There was no love during that SH1 one tho. Real shame.

Pat still best best friend, and Matt/Pat still best combo

Matt without Pat is trash btw.

The one thing Holla Forums can 100% unanimously agree on.

i am emotionally compromised

is this the dark souls of cuphead tutorials?