Barely even 2 months after it released and Agents of Mayhem went from $59.99 to $9.99

Not even Lawbreakers flopped this hard

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k1PKh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long until Shadow of War follows the same road?

I thought that sold well?

What the fuck Volition was even thinking? Game's fucking boring at its best.

it did? I thought the Loot Boxes made people buy less copies.

Now I'm sad.

I don't know why they just didn't make Saints Row 5. There was literally no reason for this game to even exist, and the try hard "GAT'S A COP IT'S IRONIC GET IT"

woah…so this is…the sale draw…of diversity

And you can imagine it did much better on consoles.

This is the sale of single player games.

Most people who bought it were probably unaware the loot boxes are even in the game.
Allot of normal fags don't know games are even coming out until the week of release when the advertising is being pushed the most, and then they don't bother to do any research, they buy games completely off impulse.
I don't know how successful Shadow of War is going to be but the fact that Shadow of Morrdor was popular is enough for allot of them to buy the sequel no questions asked.

Agents of Mayhem flopped because even though it's saints row they barley used the brand name to advertising it, and most sales come from having a well known name alone.

Just kill me fam.

I'm ashamed to admit I was actually waiting for the price to low a LOT to buy it and do some orcish buddy building.

LOL

lmaoing at ur life
The only single player games that sell poorly are bad ones. AAA scammers love multiplayer games because they can get away with pushing out a broken piece of shit much easier than if the game were single-player.

Eat shit manlet ahahahahaha

t. Ben Cuckchera

l

m

a

o

I literally have never hear of this game before.
I literally, by the literal definition of the word literal, have never heard of this game before.

What libtard pandering is there in Shadow of War? I beat the game and I didn't really see any. You can count that one annoying bitch, but I think she is supposed to be annoying since she betrays you and leaves you for dead to die from being an idiot

It's a spinoff of Saints Row, but a team shooter in an alternate universe. It looks like hot garbage.
Here, you can forget about it again.

I only enjoy that kind of games in a console.

What about the black guy?

>

I completely forgot he existed, I mostly avoided Gondor quests. To be honest the humans are the weakest part of the game and I hated every single one of them, so I hated that guy as well. The dumbest is probably the bitch that refuses to go back to her people and prefers to wander the orc-ridden rapeland alone.

Imagine

My

Shock

archive.is/k1PKh

i think they changed lootboxes after the outrage. you can get everything without them and legendary orcs appear in the game normally as well as being able to get them from the in game currency shitboxes.

Oh yeah, I pirated that shit and totally forgot about it. You get animated cinematics at the beginning but they are quickly replaced by still images. The missions are boring checklists where you do the same shit, again and again, and it's even worse when you get a mission in a bad guys's stronghold; they're all copypasted. And I can't ignore one the most character progression full of passives that might as well not be there, I really don't give a shit if I can reload 5% faster. And since you get to play a shitload of characters, it gets dull having to put skill points/mods in their tree

(You) need a containment thread. Or maybe even a containment board.
Oh snap! We actually got something like this. Head on over to >>>/cuckchan/ and stay there.

Some fools still think western games can be saved. Let it go bitches.

Yeah, a lot of people here overestimate normalfags. They don't look up game news, they just buy whatever their friends are buying or whatever is advertised on TV.

Is that game worth playing?
50-90GB is a lot to download just to try it.

It's weird that this was even shipped at all because it's obviously unfinished

I never heard of this until now. What was this game? Why should I feel sorry for/be glad over the devs' misfortune?

Are Gigantic and that other grid based one (Atlas something) dead yet?

How is that weird behavior to you?

>These items, indeed this entire article, are illustrative examples of what Murray Straus identified as "Evidence by Citation" and other forms of academic fraud in widespread and unchallenged use by feminist ideologues. They were presented here as an example of their destructive use.
You got trolled, son.

Ok you got your screenshot, now go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Actually finishing a game nowadays is more unusual.

Ok, maybe they're taking a specific context of the words and spinning it to-
what

>>>Holla Forums

Oi r dey tryin ta copy off da orks

It's a saints row spin off

there was a time when doing this wasnt that much of a risk. ideally, it wouldnt be a horrible idea.

who is this man?

It must be the SJW definition of rape.

If the man took the initiative - it was rape.
If the man was on top - it was rape.
If the man came before her - it was rape.
If the man is a conservative - it was rape.
If the man was actually born a man - it was rape.
If the man didn't get written, signed in triplicate, and notarized permission to cum inside - it was rape.

Well the also have no standards as to what game a good or bad game is. A game that we would consider shit is usually perfectly enjoyable for a normal fag.
Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Fifty shades of gray was actually rape.

No user, that man was rich and handsome, it can't be rape.

They want to be raped by conquerors, not a weirdo.

Is a rich successful man not a conqueror?

The BDSM community actually got really mad at that book/movie because of it portraying an incredibly unhealthy way to have that kind of relationship.

How do you know this user?

Because I live on the internet and know everything that goes on in it.

Welp, can't argue with that.

Is that a man?

There were actually a number of news articles about it at the time the movie came out. Dumbass kids were imitating the movie and hurting themselves. Members of the BDSM community (such as it is) contacted news outlets to release formal statements that the movie was bullshit and lacked the precautions that a proper BDSM relationship observes (at least one that include the sub living through it)

There were threads about this.

isnt that guy that makes a song/rap about satanists or something?

I'm starting to like these back to back high profile flops.

So let me get this straight, someone saw mobileshit making bank off idiots using gambling disguised as "games" and decided to implement this in their online multiplayer game, and someone else seeing them make money decided to try putting this shit in a single player game, which more idiots now are eating up in droves?
Might as well just play pachinko

So, it's Evolve > Stillborn > Lawbreakers > Agents of Mayhem? How low can we go?

Is this an SJW game. Glad it flopped if that's the case.

They're running out of ideas, if not completely bankrupt in that department. Volition desperately needed another IP that doesn't involve massive DBZ tier escalation for every game, and now that this failed they've got to be panicking a bit

With pachinko you can actually make money for your investment. Loot boxes give you cosmetics that only retards give a shit about and are useless after a period of time.

Agents of Mayhem didn't even sell a tenth of that on PC.

Won't be a flop, but even if consoles bring in twice that and it sells another 500k across the board besides, 2million copies is about as low as AAA titles tend to go before they're considered disappointments at best.

Garbage!

Do you get all your news from ecelebs doing videos for clicks in between shekelbegging for their paymetons?

He was actually in something?
other than benghazi man

fucking WEW
I only saw a small segment of the end out of curiosity and I thought the lame lazy "concept art as a cutscene" that indieshit devs were doing doing in the early 2010s was the intended style. This is blatant "we couldn't finish the fucking game so here you go" tier shit. Of course, with the absolute zero facial animation in SR4 outside of very specific cutscenes it's no surprise. Terrible company.

>>>/a/

Did they even have ideas before? SR4 was a long-tired fucking Matrix knock-off all the way through and was just a repackaging of the planned-then-canceled SR3 DLC pack.

You disgust me.