What do you recommend to listen to while playing arena shooters?

What do you recommend to listen to while playing arena shooters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qtWlvu1YoA
youtube.com/watch?v=ShC9LFnynkw
youtu.be/pF0f4KR38hg
youtu.be/qxa-aYuBzvo
youtubedoubler.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mtAkPaChO6c
youtube.com/watch?v=zAmC-bdkSSE&list=RDEMsACINpS2aNOnc0rNEKf7ow&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw&list=RDEMlsiFZXZMhXx4QPIuFLcCEw
youtube.com/watch?v=6MUl2R6OjD0
youtube.com/watch?v=EG3HOADJTMI&list=PL9sBUMUdnl8Lu0ubo0lwoiIEoMOLXA_ak
youtube.com/watch?v=m5nxpR3pky0&list=PLZ6Y-iFclHvZxL4fBbio2tdAhQXazKPDg
youtube.com/watch?v=SVHj64ltMb8
youtube.com/watch?v=6cGprZe4TjE
youtube.com/watch?v=naXUH_Lq7kw
youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
youtube.com/watch?v=rOMXkPuU2dc
youtube.com/watch?v=oDBSXHiFMt4
youtube.com/watch?v=JGz6lXM9hQk
youtube.com/watch?v=baUY9LFlYh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, so that you can actually hear the ingame shit. Otherwise listen to your favorite music post/pre game.

anything else is haram

Shouldn't you just dedicate your full attention to the game? Audio cues are really important.

I can always turn the game sfxs higher than the music
Also i'm playing for fun

The music you like.

I usually play power/death/sludge/thrash/stoner metal when playing arena shooters.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qtWlvu1YoA
I don't have a specific playlist but ^this is my go to for Killing Floor

also personally I found this is some pretty good shit to play Quake III/Doom to

The sounds of your enemies' footsteps, their guns, their grunts, their death screams, and the satisfying sounds of their fleshy meatchunks plopping onto the walls and ground, painting them in blood

Also that odd ding sound when you hit something that sounds like it's only there for gameplay reasons, not aesthetic.

to this

Wow, good job complete fucking ruining two excellent pieces of music by smashing them together like a crack smoking nigger. Whoever made that deserves rape.

Footsteps, pickup sounds and gunfire/projectile noises. Everyone I know who listens to music while playing plays worse than when they shut that shit off. A few of us have even used it as a handicap

holy fuck y'all tryhards

I listen to CCR when I shoot people and pretend they are gooks

fuck forgot flag

fuck, you made me reinstall BFBC2

With the right weapons and imagination, anything can be a gook if you try hard enough

youtube.com/watch?v=ShC9LFnynkw
youtu.be/pF0f4KR38hg
Either these or some DnB stuff.
youtu.be/qxa-aYuBzvo

Are those jedi twirling their lightsabers so fast they've become airborne?

When I'm not in a match I like to listen to the whining of butthurt casuals :^)

Eurobeat.

Tiny Tim, of course.

AYO, HOL' UP!
Time-linked jewtube doesn't work, skip to 2:36 for the real shit.

harsh noise, industrial, hard electronics, technical death metal

album i linked kind of reminds me of the NIN quake soundtrack and it's what i've been listening to while i play quake 3

You madman!

Nothing, so you can actually hear ingame sound effects to notice enemy positioning
fucking casuals.

I actually like some of their remixes, but their "fanbase" is beyond cancerous

wew

Who cares what you think?

Johny Cage - 4'33"

Listening to music while playing an FPS is for niggers. Save that shit for an ARPG or some shit, faggot.

sorry it's not prog rock dad

sorry it's not prog rock dad

Downtempo, trance, ambience, or chill out type music. Only when I'm playing on a race mode or defrag.

wouldn't the person blasting music and therefore incurring a handicap be the tryhard?

quake 3 was the most casual garbage ever made

Okay, get ready for some REAL shit
search it up on youtube, I don't feel like linking right now. if you search it you will likely find it almost instantly so I'm sure I'm not being a dick by recommending something that's a pain in the ass to find.

I hope you enjoy.

>Numa Numa Awesomeness (someone once did a remix where they overlapped the numa numa song with the awesome face song and it sounded just fucking kickass. I mean Excellent, like made for each other. if you can't find it just use youtubedoubler. youtubedoubler.com/

Please give me some reccomendations if you have anything you think I might like. Really appreciate it, thanks. hope you found something you love in this list.

What?

sorry, forgot to mention that neotokyo is also nice sped up.

HEY, hey. why can't we all just get along? everyone likes playing different. it's okay.

it's like playing glock only in 1.6 or something; giving yourself something more to brag about is the nature of a true tryhard

That assumes I'd be doing it to brag about it. It sounds more like you're a little bit buttflustered
AFPS has such wide skillgaps that people who are moderately good have to do things like no powerups, spawn weapons only if they want to make things less absurdly one-sided for less experienced players. Playing with no sound/sounds you cant hear because of music or other auditory distractions is a nice, less obvious way of doing it (because it feels shitty as a new player to get dominated by someone using only melee or whatever the fuck else)

Go to bed Antares

ebin meme friend.

NEIL WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH ICON ARCHITECT

you don't know what tryhard means

How do you usually go about finding your shit?

Found the NeoFag.

tryhards don't do things to make things harder for themselves, they do things they think are hard or strictly adhere to meta in spite of fun. A Tryhard vetos Doubles in favor of a BR start, EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Shity 90s industrial, techno, etc. The same shit they listen to while making the games.

Millenium techno dance party stuff

awww thats the shit m8

Hello neofag. Stop trying so hard.

unironic eurobeat tbh

>No Pendulum in this thread.

Merzbow

youtube.com/watch?v=mtAkPaChO6c

eat shit

learn to embed you subhumen

tl;dr

STEEZYASFUCK or ChilledCow

Steps and other sounds?

P5X97-T0PEZ-P35IX

youtube.com/watch?v=zAmC-bdkSSE&list=RDEMsACINpS2aNOnc0rNEKf7ow&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw&list=RDEMlsiFZXZMhXx4QPIuFLcCEw
youtube.com/watch?v=6MUl2R6OjD0
youtube.com/watch?v=EG3HOADJTMI&list=PL9sBUMUdnl8Lu0ubo0lwoiIEoMOLXA_ak
youtube.com/watch?v=m5nxpR3pky0&list=PLZ6Y-iFclHvZxL4fBbio2tdAhQXazKPDg

Breakbeat and industrial, as was originally intended. The UT99 soundtrack is fucking god tier. The Quake 3 soundtrack is meh though, especially compared to the Q2 soundtrack (done by the same artists)

holy shit that's some good bait

>there are people that don't know about eurobeat ironic meme music that you can listen to unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=SVHj64ltMb8
youtube.com/watch?v=6cGprZe4TjE
youtube.com/watch?v=naXUH_Lq7kw

What's wrong with the music, other than skroblox?
Here, take some more quality shit
youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
youtube.com/watch?v=rOMXkPuU2dc
youtube.com/watch?v=oDBSXHiFMt4
youtube.com/watch?v=JGz6lXM9hQk
youtube.com/watch?v=baUY9LFlYh0

Oh, it's arena shootres. My mistake then, since I actually were using these for normal ones. Still a good shitpost then :^)

I went through all of Discworld that way.

SHUDDAP AND EEAT
I listen to the whole soundtrack, but when this song comes on it really gets me going

Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit.

Are you the fucking Eeriefag?

Nothing beats some bolt thrower.

the controlls are hard to get use