ITT: Characters that deserve more love

ITT: Characters that deserve more love

As a kid i just thought 'ew rats gross' and while theres always that undertone of 'i bet "kemonobro" faggots fap to her' shes still one of the more interesting Final Fantasy characters that feels like shes forgotten because shes not a moeblob or tittymonster.

Yiff in hell furfag

taking bets on how much will this thread stay

ITT: characters that deserve the caress of napalm flame

So the neofags have furries amongst them
Who'd a thunk it ?

can I roll dubs here?

That just looks like a whore.

goddamn i was expecting something stupid, that's gross man i was eating breakfeast, don't do that

How's this?

I can roll dubs?

I find this more horrifying than gross. Is it real?

No, it's from a movie

Fucking nobody uses that word except for one faggot who started a falseflag thread about purging furfags from Holla Forums. I bet my virgin boipussy you're the same faggot.

Hitler has spoken. You have to go back, to the ovens.

Sounds like Rose from Legend of Dragoon but with the edgy added in.

i see your disinfo strategy, does your mother know what she made by leaving you alone with thundercats as a child?

Furfags are real and you're one of them yiff in pepporoni feggit.

Hey faggot. You forgot

I have no problem with anthro characters in fantasy games, what bothers me is that OP's pic clearly meant to emphasize the furriness of the character, he could have used official art, an ingame pic, or something else, but no, he had to go furry

Most people old enough to play FF9 at release knew Freya was the shit. It was Vivi that became liked by Tumblr way after the fact.

She is a rat that drinks on her downtime. In a sea of deviantart cwc images thats the best you can find.

I only played 1-8 and 10. Was 9 the monkey boy?

Ye, and it was gud.

Hey, I know where that's from. Faggot.

Why don't you see my pics and report back, user?

but i might not like it

yucky

Well tomorrow these pics will be gone and you'll never find out and have to live the rest of your life in agony of never knowing what you missed. BUT! if you look at them now you'll know and your life will become complete.

It's super degenerate filth. Animated characters are holding hands.