You know that Ring of Sacrifice in the first area that you (ironically) kill yourself for by trying to make that stupid...

You know that Ring of Sacrifice in the first area that you (ironically) kill yourself for by trying to make that stupid jump?

Funny story… if you just go up the stairs, there's a lip you can drop off of and survive without hurting yourself.

Couldn't fit all 5 screenshots in the first post. Also, before you >30 FPS at me, I'm using a shitton of community made texture packs.

that shading looks like shit man

I'm not a grafix guy, I just ticked boxes that made things look less muddy and grey until I ran out of boxes to tick.

I don't think I've ever died getting that ring.

yeah well next time also make sure you don't make everything darker than your skin

… People didn't know this? My friend loves this game and he's a fucking casual and he found this out no problem

If you can make the jump you never look for another path. Regardless, the setup is perfect for anyone to learn how to jump properly, which may not be a core mechanic but can help in certain places.

Well, I didn't die in that jump.
That fucking Tomb of Giants, though, fuck me. Pitch dark.

maximum pleb detected.

Back when Prepare to Die edition first came out, all I had was a Dell laptop that got ~20FPS

i'm very sure you can make the jump without dying both ways. i never had to drop

you didn't use the skull latern?

maybe you should un-tick all the boxes?

Known this for years, get on my level.

Why we don't have more games that let you use shields with greatswords and switch grips on the fly?

Cool discovery user. Good job! I didnt know that one.

Making me want to run DS1 with an item randomizer mode, nostalgia is real.

I ran the game on a low end pc getting a silky smooth 15-20 fps and i used kb+m. Was still fun.

Because few games have semi-realistic weapon attacks in them, or any semblance of depth to their combat besides "bigger weapons make bigger numbers, and occasionally extra-big numbers"

you have to go back

Run the map-wide aggro at the same time. I dare you.

That's cool user, I never knew that.
But I never needed to know that cause I never had trouble making the jump.

It's time.

Does the mod also work while invading? Running around the swamp below Blight Town while collecting a rape train for the host was always fun.

>the "stupid" hits me on the head like a train
Goddamn.

Uh, you do know you can just make that jump if you're not awful? Nice to see that there's an easier way though.

Wow, good job Op, never knew about it

rolling

Not him, but I'm doing this right now. Planning on doing aggro mod ng+ unfair randomizer next.

I kinda wanna purchase my own internet connection and start streaming these runs again

When did people start using this retarded baby-sound instead of calling things op like a normal abbreviation?

I dont have the game installed anymore and i yarred it… so… just rollan because you replied and i want to do your post justice

Fucking flag. I actually hit the broken roll, too. Rolling again

CIA language control designed to infantalize the populace and keep them mentally hooked on their virtual communism simulators like WoW and the like. There's a reason those types of games tend to foster these sorts of terminology.

reroll

Goddamn, this shit thread might have pushed a LOL thread out of the catalog.
Or one of the threads making fun of yet another shitty game that everyone here knows was shitty (apart from the imbecile that bought it and is contemplating suicide).
Thankfully, the neoshit thread is cyclical so it will be saved, uh???!?!?!?!?

You're the one that needs seasoning, soyboy.

Go Back

Wasnt a guaranteed drop initially so I beat it with the light spell first and the maggot helmet in the pc version

It's nice being twelve eh?

rolling

Knife yourself.

oh-kay

Pretty sure this is just how I played through the game normally.

You found the darkwraith covenant on your first playthrough?

I read your post wrong, nevermind

You know you can jump in dark souls but you cant in demon souls? Imagine that!
You also can sell boss souls, not only consume them. I even heard you can somehow use them in some other way, not sure if true.
You can also talk with npc if you come close to them and press action button. But dont be too trusting, some of them harbor bad intentions towards you!
Also you need to ring 2 bells, not one. Stupid fucking retarded game, why it says that you need to ring one bell and right after tells you to ring 2?
And breathe some cyanide, it will cure your problem.

s'alright.

rollan with an item randomizer mod too

Rollin for pain

Give me something shitty.

Perfect.

You probably hide behind a shield instead of rolling, too

Speaking of rolling

Niggers

Just completed my first pyro run. Let's fucking go.

rolling

Did a Belmont whip only run last year, lets see what we get now.

T-rolling

Wew lad. Okay.

GOOD LUCK LADDY. No ripostes but parries are still good for free attacks, resins are going to be your best friend. Ironically you can't get the whip from the DLC because you can't cut shit.

Make sure to get the notched whip and infuse it with chaos. Due to a glitch, the chaos notched whip's bleed damage will scale with your humanity.

Let's Havel and roll

Nice

You can piss off frampt permanently by jumping down his chasm, so it's at least possible.

i love dark souls :)

What would stop him from cutting the guardian's tail off?

Meant for

Tailcuts are based on damage and whips don't deal any.

Well, I've seen people blast off Priscilla's tail with pyromancy, so maybe he could do that instead. Sure explains why it was so hard to punch off the gargoyle's tail, but I did it.

rollan

gimme gimme chicken tendies

It's time for me to git gud

I haven't touched this game in a brick. Fuck it.

rollarino

Why not

Even so, those skeleton dogs are a huge pain in the ass.

Up to ten, or all the way up to 99?

rolling for gameplay with friend

rerolling feelsbadman

Pyromancy is a different story. Black flame can blast off anything's tail in one go, except for Kalameet.

Anything chaos stops scaling at 10.

IIRC the only things down there that *really* get in your way is the NPC invader just outside the last cave to before Nito. Also those stupid skeleton worm-tower things in that cave. All those giant skelingtons on the way to Patches or the bonfires you can just run by. Also like other user said (unless you had bad RNG) use a skull lantern off one of the necros on the way down.

Anyway, I just finished a Path of the Dragon run using greatswords and hands with only 3 spells: hidden body, greater magic weapon, fall control… so I guess I should roll:

?

rolling

Man I still haven't finished 1 and 3. It's been months since I played. Got stuck on Magnus but other than that I have the souls needed below the snake thing. On the 3rd I'm in the archives. Beat the second though.

You cant get bad RNG anymore, if they dont drop the skull lantern before, the very last necromancer will drop it.

Untrue. The pit Patches kicks you into has a skull lantern to guarantee you get one. It's entirely possible to have no drops from necromancers, it's just unlikely.

I forgot how fucking annoying the skeletons are in Nito's fight without a divine weapon. Did two sword dances in a row as well, the second right as I was getting up from the first; guess it's time to farm some mats.

Figured that out the first time i played this trash

This game is really overrated

roll

rolling

They are technically asking for reasons behind fun because fun by itself is very broad.

creenshots in the first post. Also, before you >30 FPS at me, I'm using a shitton of community made texture packs.

Allons-y.

Holy shit, people are actually still summoning for co-op. It took going all the way to Manus but I got hits, i'm shocked.