Why are shortstacks (gobbos in particular, as they are the best of all.shortstacks) so non-existant in vidya...

Why are shortstacks (gobbos in particular, as they are the best of all.shortstacks) so non-existant in vidya? The most you get is one or two in some terrible generic tolkein shit game.

None of these are NSFW and need spoilering

Because it would be insensitive to little people you shitlord :^)

tfw no gobbo to gobble my cock all night.

I feel like I've seen that exact set of images, but within a thread.

Because they're shit now fuck off. I'm tired of all the fantasy threads being nothing but "I want to fuck x".

Even worse, fantasy threads bringing in WoW faggots.

Well…I dont wanna be 2 lewd, and these are all I got for shortstacks

Play Goblin Commander.

Lmao.
The only thing better than a shortstack is…

Shortstack is the worst bodytype, it never fails to look grotesque

Terrible

You belong on a cross.

I think it's really a shame. But mostly because hardly any games use size difference as a mechanic when it could be a really cool way to differentiate builds or playstyles. Dragon's Dogma had player size affect how fast your stamina would regenerate, how easily monsters could carry you, the effect of powerful gusts of wind, and a couple secret areas only small people could enter.

And there's an upcoming(?) Switch game called Morphies Law where shooting players steals their size where the bullets hit and increase your own. And I think that's super cool since bad players become more difficult to hit and get access to secret passages and more cover while players who are doing super well are bigger targets. It also has different powers like S4 league which gain different effects depending on the size of your body parts like a big guy landing sends out a huge shockwave or a small guy using a jetpack uses way less fuel.

Midgets suck
Go back to your potato farms you potatos

You have shit taste

You didnt have to be such a fag to announce your homosexuality

>>>/vp/