Halloween is less than a week away

Decorating your house? Dressing up as a VIDEOGAME character?
Playing anything SPOOKY?

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/q35zk
wboc.com/story/4036942/body-hanging-from-tree-mistaken-for-halloween-decoration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, that's the fucking skeleton dude from el epico Timmy Borto movie The Christmas before Halloween.

You must be 18 or older to post on this website

Hell yeah user
Every Halloween I go and play through Silent Hill 1-3 all night
I also play a bunch of spooky games leading up to the 31st, currently playing through stalker for the first time and loving every bit of it
What are some spooky scary games you all would recommend?

I’m out of reasons not to commit actual suicide on my front lawn. Does that count?

Don't do it user, think of all the spooky games you won't be able to play

Lol I was just about to post the same, I want to turn myself into a spooky ghost before Halloween.

Alone in the Dark: The new nightmare
Its basically an RE clone but it might be up your alley, idk. I personally liked it but goddamn if some of that shit wasn't cryptic as fuck. but that's standard fare in horror games I guess
Plus it starts to lose steam towards the end sadly

one word drink a lot go to a party relax eat to much food come home single because you insisted on ruining her favourite horror movie you know the usual

If you do it, hang yourself from a tree on your lawn with a bucket of candy super glued to your hand, and kids will think you're a Halloween decoration.

Past couple of days I've been playing Resident Evil Ultimate Director's Cut, which Resident Evil Dual Shock only with the original music restored and actually uncensored cut scenes. Once I finish it I'll move on to Silent Hill 2.

For those interested in Resident Evil Ultimate Director's Cut here is the pre-patched ISO:
ufile.io/q35zk
Features:
Enjoy.

I mean, it would make for a great house decoration.

Looks pretty good user, I'll give it a gander

None, homoweeb is for faggots.

no to all of those
I might just drink alone like I did last year, I hate Halloween.

Hang yourself, that way you'll make a great decoration. (People might not actually call the police right away either under that assumption.)

How in the fuck would you get a pack of soda off that shit?

playing super mario oddessy, the cap kingdom looks spooky enough
i usually play here and there for spooky games, but I never slot it in a timeframe.

I would assume the ones making the display would be disassembled as the sale went on, or done so after the sale when the design is no longer needed.

they could be empty all along.

Nobody gives a fuck about halloween in this country
Nah
I'm downloading the remake of White Day, hope it's good

The most I do is put on all my hats and claim to be a Russian mafiso that launders money using TF2 hats to get a discount at a local restaurant. Apparently Valve changed how things work and that doesn't exist anymore, but it was real at some point

Im thinking of going as demi-fiend just because its an easy costume.

this could help.

I've been watching a lot of horror movies. October is the only month I can marathon them and not feel weird.

In what possible way could demi-fiend be construed as a viking?

He said suicide not genocide.

The body stripes might be mistaken for tribal tattoos or some shit

I hope you have a Mr. Fantastic costume this year because that's the biggest fucking stretch I've ever seen.

I dont think demi-fiend's stripes can be taken as tribal tattoos.

no.

Nothing is safe is it?

I wanna play through Luigi's Mansion in full on Halloween. I told myself I'd do it last year, but then I didn't, so this year I'm gonna make it right. And maybe I'll finally watch Die Hard on Christmas this year too.

Holy shit, I'm not sure if I wanna cry over the pathetic state of grade school education nowadays or laugh my ass off over the fact that somebody actually thought an assignment like that was a good idea.

gonna take a plane to Chicago, dose psychedelics, and watch the parade at Clark and Belmont

I guess I'll be dressed as a political commissar circa 1942

I only celebrate Dia de los Muertos.

I will set a traditional altar.

No.

I've been replaying lately Haunting Ground, Dead Space, Siren 2, NecroVisioN, System Shock 2, Fatal Frame 3 and Nosferatu.

IIRC a person was actually found in a similar situation. They'd been hung in public, and because it was Halloween people left it up for a few hours before someone finally discovered it was actually real and called the police.
>Source: my ass but I know I've heard that it has or something similar has happened before.. 'Realistic' Halloween decorations.'

>wboc.com/story/4036942/body-hanging-from-tree-mistaken-for-halloween-decoration

This Halloween feels a bit off. I don't really feel in the mood to be spooky, but I may go play some La Mulana.

When's LM2 coming?

I live alone and have no friends, so no. Not doing any of that. I'm not even buying candy to give out to kids because I hate the idea of contributing to other people's fun when I don't get to have any, despite knowing how petty and miserable that is. Kill me.

Nope
Initially was going to be Jacket from Hotline Miami but that shits too obscure so I was just going to put on a suit and a skeleton mask and drive through the neighborhood when everybody is out blasting spooky scary skeletons
If I had the autism to download a Fatal Frame 2 rom I would

Has anyone here on Holla Forums made any cool vidya jack-o-lanterns?

I'm sorry to hear that, cakeboy.

Playing all of the Dead Space games and finished the first one a few days ago. Currently stuck on the second one because of a door bug that crash the game so I'll be waiting until this one youtuber I can trust uploads his review and gives a link to the fix.

I'm dressing up as Yoko Taro and give away some candy with some friends. I'm fully expecting that most people won't get it and will mistake me for the ebin skeleton guy from that Tim Burton movie. Still doing it because I made the Emil mask myself.

America is cancer. Halloween is cancer. American fat is cancer. Americans can't even properly into religion, they turn that too into cancer.

Don't you talk shit about halloween

There's a Holla Forums thread up right now about doing this. You can do all sorts of shit on halloween in plain sight and no one will even know.

They're just talking about putting up posters but hey, baby steps.

fucking why?

Would make for amazing decoration if you hang yourself in your lawn
Do it fag

REMEMBER THE 3 "F"s