Liked Halo CE as a teen

Whats the most forgettable game you have ever played?

Other urls found in this thread:

coelasquid.tumblr.com/post/156484127563/skylorde-livinmokotory-adhdalistair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that the photographer of OP's image had it stolen from him uncredited and sold to a stock image site for pennies

I forgot.

How am I supposed to remember the most forgettable game I've ever played?

if this is true then where is the one without watermarks?

coelasquid.tumblr.com/post/156484127563/skylorde-livinmokotory-adhdalistair

/thread

The most forgettable that I can remember playing?

5's single player is absolutely dogshit, but the multiplayer is unironically good and it has the best map editor i've ever seen in a console game by a huge margin, almost modding tool tier.

What the fuck was that about?

This was back when rental places could be somewhat family owned and so when a game was rented out, the owner would know about it and hear things about it being good. I must not have been the first person to return it wit a "this shit don't work" and he probably himself tried it and it was shit and he wanted a reason to get rid of the damn thing. was pretty cathartic considering I spent 2 hours on a single screen of non functioning controls

I hate modern disposable product culture. Like it was tolerable then but it's awful now

I don't get it.

Most free MMOs I tried I guess

Don't forget Walmart letting shit sit in store at full price for years in end while it's gone down (some time drastically) everywhere else, including their own website, but they aren't allowed to price match with the website on grounds of "that would be competing with ourselves".

/bread :DDDDDD

I've presumably forgotten dozens upon dozens of forgettable games over the years. There is no possible way for me to know which was the most forgettable in particular. One game I was recently reminded of was 007 Nightfire on PS2, and I recall playing through the game, but I couldn't remember anything about it in particular except that there was a snow level.

Late capitalism, and it's only going to get worse.

HAHAHAHA >>>/reddit/
/s(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST /s)

Valis III comes to mind for being so average that it is uniquely average, contradictory as this may seem. It just manages to be kind of exciting, kind of fun, kind of good-looking. It never excels at anything but also never truly fails completely.

Lords of the Fallen

carlos.wav

But seriously this game was mediocre as fuck. The combat system was okay - game was melee based brawler with option to customize combos to gain additional effects from the moves you put in. But the story was hot garbage - imagine Mirror's Edge, but in a world where memories can be traded and serve as secondary currency. Cool premise, no? The game underutilizes that premise gloriously though. You hack the brains of some people and reorganize their memories via minigame, then said people instantly become your BFFs 4 lyfe. That's just fucking stupid - how come they don't revert to the original state when they realize the massive holes in their memory? The only non-forgettable part of the game is its visuals - futuristic Paris looks fucking awesome, also the main heroine has delicious realistic butt jiggle post the gif, i know you have it.

cont.

second game of my triumvirate of boringness

This game is the ultimate bait and switch. It starts out strong - with the reveal that you've been playing as good guy templar for once and soon veers into boring zone. Missions are yer usual repetitive kill that guy, trail that person, collect some useless shit. The story imo is the biggest contributor to the boring factor. I'm not burgerstani, but i think that the most dedicated scholar of american history would find this shit boring af. There's historical characters and most of them are actually okay, but the protagonist are fucking retarded piece of shit that can be summarized in two words - MUH PEOPLE. The game should've kept the Haytham as protagonist and made Agonizing Lizard (forgot his actual name, sorry)
into some shitty sidekick that was trained in assassin ways poorly as a joke.

I assume you were talking about Ass Creed 3.

And the final game which title i had to google to remember

Okay this one's easy. Game's basically a singleplayer MMO. Combat is okay, but the main offender to the boringness comes from the story and the world. It's just so static, barely anything happens without the action on your part. Is this some smart writing shit since you're fateless dude in fatalistic as fuck everything-is-predestined world? Nah, imo it's just lazy game design. Dropped the game about halfway in btw, which is rare as fuck for me.

Disappointing tbh.

Look a few posts up tor friend

This is what I get for having images hidden by default.

Sounds like all modern rpgs.

Walmart is going down the fucking tubes competing with online shopping sites like Amazon. They have been expanding but recently they don't price match because they are doing so awful and people are getting let off by the handful in almost every store.

With Amazon's new drone fleet expected to come out soon I doubt running down to the store for some groceries will exist in the next few decades, neither will stores like Walmart.