Stronghold HD and A.D 2044 Free on GOG

Grab them while they're hot.

Well. They are also free on TPB and igg games. Why would i download them from a shady website that requires registration and credential information?

Wew

These motherfuckers just deleted my account because I clicked the reset password link that they mailed me more than once due to Noscript. Fuck them.

really wish stronghold had better singleplayer skirmishes

You know that you can use any burner temp mail to create an account right? What is so shady about GOG?

GOG is run by CD Projekt Red you nigger, and it's one of the few retailers that require the games to have no DRM

not much into either of these genres but thanks for the heads-up,have a bump

you got your just deserts

Naturally it's a horror game.

The future is now, the year 2044 to be exact and the world has changed dramatically. Male civilisation is on the verge of extinction. Genetic engineering has made human reproduction possible without the need for man's involvement. Women have decided to fight their final battle and to shape the world the way they want it.
But if that's not enough, women have a new laser weapon which kills only men, and the few remaining men are being turned into "she clones" in the bionic clinics. And there's more, a rebel feminist has stolen a supply of warheads and intents to start a global nuclear war.
Wait though, there's a glimmer of hope. You are the last remaining normal male and if you can avoid these female superpowers, you can reverse their domination.
But hurry, you don't have much time, the clock is ticking, your fate seems sealed, unless…

huh, interesting.

The only shady thing I can think off is when they put mods or fanmade patchs in their installers without disclaiming it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Some pics from A.D. 2044
To be honest, it really looks like a world dominated by feminists and trannies, to be more precise it looks like hell on Earth.

This is some really obscure shit right here. But, yeah, some games like this doesn't hold up very well today

Fascinating. Peculiar choice for GOG in general, but I'll grab because why not.

What a retard

kek, the feminazi is giving us the hitler salute.

Judging by the fact that all extras are in polish and it has polish translation it's probably some old obscure polish game.

It's loosely based on 1980s Polish comedy "Seksmisja" where two dudes wake up from cryo sleep in a world ruled by women. The movie has a happy end, guys fuck the chicks and repopulate Earth with male babies.

unf, post more, user

I literally just made a screencap from the video that posted.

So rather than getting the game legitimately for free I should go acquire it illegally through an FBI honey pot? I'm not falling for your ruse Schlomo.

just like my Japanese cartoons

i hope this damn game has a harem ending.

Yeah, CD Projekt Red is a Poland-based company so I assumed that as well. I'm always happy to try out some obscure shit with interesting themes.

GOG is a cool company. Glad they put so much effort into game restoration. They're similar to Criterion Collection in a lot of ways.

Like when?

They still sell abandonware, dead developer games and otherwise ancientware and have used cracks stolen from pirates so you'd have to be retarded to actually buy the games.

It's like a nightmare.

But those have always been free.

They did with System Shock and most if not all DOS games.

Good lord.

I have bought six GOG games, a lot better than buying them off steam.

You don't have to buy them at all, pirating the GOG installer is easier than buying it and gives you the exact same thing. What games?

But I like Cuphead and wanted to show my support to the devs.

Evolution 60, is that you?

Did Stronghold HD fuck anything up? I noticed they still have the classic editions available on the download page.

Nice.

Oh I got something to get your rocks off, alright.

This is why I can't stand point and click games, need to follow an obscure path to progress.

None of what you spewed has any substance whatsoever.
Consider offing yourself.

yeah fair enough

This is not reddit and sage is not a down vote. Enjoy your favorite devs cucking out for diversity with the next game.

I made an offtopic post, you fucking subhuman.
Here's another "downvote for you."

You are a moron.

It feels like seeing pictures of a really nice place before a war hit.

have some more and an extra bump for visibility since the offer is still active they should time those things better though,like at the end of the week