Is a PSVita worth getting...

Is a PSVita worth getting? Some kid in my area is selling his handheld with a 4gb memory card which is in a pretty good condition. It;'s one of those models with the OLED screen and it is also on firmware version 3.60 so I can run henkaku on it
What's the vidya scene on the PSVita? Are there decent quantity of good titles on it? Also what else can I do with henkaku other than running backups? What about emulators?
Or should I forget about it and get a 1050 ti for my core i7-4770k PC?

You didn't even tell us what he's selling it for you fucking faggot

He's asking 120 dollarydoos for it
said it's been used for 9 months
I've inspected it myself and it looks to be alright

120 bucks would be hard for me personally to justify at this point in the Vitas life. At the same time I can't see anyone taking a low-baller on this one. Its not a good time to get a Vita unless you can somehow maybe go for closer to 80 bucks but that's just my opnion

Consider giving the image in a look to see what all strikes your interest, though it's worth bearing in mind it's something that people hear borrow from halfchan's vitagen and more of "here's what the system has" rather than purely recommendation. Might also get more/better input asking in that thread as it's got regulars that are into the Vita.

Also do bear in mind that the Vita does better amongst those that like niche games anyhow.

It's a excellent handheld that has obviously bearing drawbacks, depending of your tastes and situation, and thus how much you can overlook them

When it comes to vita games themselves, the franchises are primarly the Atelier games, Disgaea, Neptune and other Compile Heart stuff, Digimon, Vanillaware games, Eiyuu Densetsu (Legend of Heroes) and Ys, Taiko Tatsujin, the Vocaloid games (Miku and IA), Deception IV (Nightmare Princess being base game + expansion), Puyo Puyo Tetris, Senran Kagura,MGS HD, Toukiden/Soul Sacrifice Delta, Super Robot Wars and Earth Defense Force (2 & 3 Portable). Not to forget the shitload of visual novels (White Album 2, Eve Burst Error, Flowers, Net High, Grisaia, Amagami, etc) too.

To sum up, it's a very good handheld, but a tricky one.

Check what firmware first. IF it's 1.60 or less, ye, if more, ne.

3.60 shit

As stated earlier, if the firmware is low buy it and put custom firmware on it and get a SD2Vita card.

There's a Vita thread here for you to ask things in. But whatever.

I'd say it's a good time actually. The first-gen OLED ones are harder to come by, especially HENkaku-capable ones, and are only gonna get rarer. Pirating got much much easier with NoNpDrm and there's literally been a freeShop type program released a day or two ago. There's also alternatives to the crappy SD cards now.

All hacks are about tricking the system. HENkaku is reasonably capable and far exceeds the disadvantages (no 3.61 games and no PSN).

Absolutely not

Nigger you're insane. The only post 3.60 game that's worth a damn is SRW V.

No 3.61 game is worth giving that up for. PSN doesn't even qualify.

Wait, there's memoryc ard alternatives now?

It says a lot about the Vita when emulation of other systems outweighs being able to play Vita games.

A few nice games is not worth updating a 3.60 system for as doing so is permanent and gives up everything I just listed. At best I'd consider picking up an already ruined system for them but I've already got enough games to keep me occupied for a while.

Nah that's just icing. What's really telling is that I'm excited about SD cards, the official ones are just that terrible.

Only on 3.60 and with their own minor downsides. Easily worth it though.

my god OP, do you even have a graphics card?

PSVita has shit emulation capabilities. If you actually want to buy a Vita then make sure there are games you want to play on it.

sorry man, am poorfag
ain't got enough cash for a 1060ti