HE'S BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
archive.is/P1jez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is that guy and why should I care

GONNA NEED A SAUCE BRO

At least you didn't sage

Kazumi Kaneko and because he's probably the best character/monster designer in the business right now, along with Yoshida. Sadly, it'll be Switch trash.

Searched him, found one single game. Is it so good that him returning back to the industry is going to save vidya?

He's one of the founders of Atlus and has worked as the lead artist for SMT since the forever.

faggot

kill yourself retard

Only because I was amused.

Dropped.

[extremely cautious optimism intensifies]
Who am I kidding, atlus will find a way to fuck it up

While it is currently a WiiU + Indie machine, the system WILL get original games. Hell we got Xenoblade, Mario, Kirby, SMT V, No More Heroes 2.5, Metroid, and tons more on the way and in development.

I would recommend people wait till 2018, but it's not a bad system to own if you don't have a WiiU and actually use its portability element.

in what capacity? he was technically the scenario designer for smt iv & did redesigns on apoc and most people here didn't seem to care for either of those. i enjoyed smt iv for what it was
wasn't cozy making his own game at some point too?

with PC ports?

Casualized Mario, another generic Kirby, nuSMT, No More Heroes minigame collection, Metroid Prime and not by Retro.

It was confirmed? I thought it looked like his style, but there isn't enough information shown in the trailer.

Go back to 4chan or one of GAF’s splintered asylums you fucking faggot.

FAIA EMBUREM

Is it confirmed that Kaneko is back, we only have these two dudes and the guy from the first teaser to go on.

Source? And too bad that PSVita game of his was shit.

But that's intelligent systems
Or if you're talking about #FE that was because of the whore involved in Fates getting involved with it iirc

I'll give you Odyssey and Prime, however Odyssey should still be fine even if disappointing, however I DO fear it'll be a brawl situation all over again.

Sure lad

Cozy Kaneko had nothing to do with Caligula. The only MegaTen talent involved in that steaming pile was the composer and the writer for the first three Persona games.

Still shit too.

>tfw Persona 5 was all around fun except for protagonist Persona designs and garbage music

Who the fuck is it again? The only Kaneko I know is a game developer that closed up a decade ago.

explain

you meme loving fuck

If you ever played the good Shin Megami Tensei games he's the monster designer for them.

Well, I guess he did some character designing too but those are far less memorable.

Just checked it, and you're absolutely right. It's Tadashi that got involved in that steaming pile of shit.

It's not only the music, and designs that were garbage in P5. It was also the story, and how the game was on constant rails mode. The game got interesting in the first half, but once you got into recruiting Makoto and getting involved with the fat yakuza, it slowly went downhill.

He also designed Dante's best Devil Trigger

And dropped. The game looks "story" oriented and I doubt it will be worth the price of a shitty console.

#FE was mostly Atlus though. Once it was decided it was an RPG they got full control. Don't just make shit up because you know there is a shitty dev in Intelligent systems that fucked their series. Give credit where credit is due.

I would consider it an improvement over Persona 3 and 4. Nothing on 2 though. I also understand the rails on complaint but I'm just happy we partially escaped procedurally generated dungeon hell.

Aw yes, the infamous art trade to get Dante in SMT III

By the time SMTV comes out the Switch will probably be a decent system.

I wouldn't know much about #FE but you're probably right, I just heard that from anons
I'll take your word for it, Atlus is capable of making bad games from time to time

If you don't buy second hand, you're a goddamn moron.

I agree it's a step up from P3 and P4, but seeing that the game was in five years of development, I was hoping the story wouldn't fall apart in the second half so fast. Aside from that, at least the game had cakes, the JP audio, and the gun and conversation system from P1 and P2.

Source: Op's ass

I didn't play IV:A

This is probably pure bullshit but Igor's VA dying may have had a huge impact on the story given how the Velvet room's situation. It's just a hunch though.

nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
Still a no.
I won't deny the Switch probably will have very great singleplayer games, but the fact I need to pay just to play with a bud overseas for a few seconds just kills it for me.
Shame, this shit was why I avoided the PS4 and Xbone altogether.

That's understandable, paid online is a cancer.

Wow! Truly what an impressive library, why haven't you anons bought the ultimate gaming experience ™ for the low price of $300.

Nintendo's incapable of putting anything out that's not casual shit so it won't.

that guy is in prison now

I think's that is more the fault of lack of proper direction than the team being bad at making games though. They didn't know what they wanted to make the game into until long into development when they finally settled on idolshit.
The whole thing seemed like tthey were just forced to make something by Nintendo and so just shat something out

Is he really? Fucker was the only good thing about the channel.

Anyway consoles war halfchan faggots aside

I know he had been hanging around smt events but didn't know he was doing 5

Even if he is just doing the monsters it will be better than 4. God the angels looked so bad in that

That wasn't made by Cozy.
It was made by the original persona writer Satomi.
I remember the Caligulafag was constantly shilling this game because it had Satomi writing and was calling it the true Persona 5.

was it any good? I only avoided it becuuse fuck digital only

It was shit.

TRASH IT
TRASH IT
TRASH IT

archive.is/P1jez

I love Kaneko but let's not jump to conclusions here, OP.

How new are you?

That was a GameSpot error. Okada was an Atlus co-founder, and Kaneko was employed starting with MTII.

From what info I could find, the Tamaki/Yuki connection is legit, right down to her being in a fencing club as a high-schooler.
Kind of creepy perhaps, but that kind of craziness is part of why I love Satomi. Those so-called "fans" were cancer that drove away one of Atlus' best writing talents.

Get the fuck out Caligulafag, this is a Cozy thread not a Persona thread.

WHO?

pics or it didnt happen

It's self explanatory.

You got shit taste nigga if those are the demons you chose to show how good he is.

don't worry, if I ever buy a switch it'll be when I can pirate

Neither did I, but considering that SMT always borrowed a lot from mythology and you already had Thor before it was safe to assume that a guy without an eye, encircled by crows and wielding a spear was Odin.

I admit Cu Chullain is only good because of his color pallet but the other's are fine unless you're going to start complaining that Kaneko has shit taste in demons for Minakata in particular.

If you want to play single player games, why complain of paid online?

well considering the story involves the death of gods by the hands of the Jew God, and that it'll involve some disenfranchised guy killing Jew God who knows

Principle. I can't pay for part of a Switch I have to pay for all of it. Thus if I buy a new Switch. I am condoning it's paid online and encouraging Nintendo to keep doing so.
Might get it used though

The SMT team is conservative though.

inb4 Allah is the leader of the chaos faction with a Muhammad demi-boss fight.

Not that unlikely, considering there is a summonable Saladin.

Sad!

>entire subplot of (((refugees))) from the chaos faction want to take refuge in law zones

What did he mean by this?

What the fuck is this user.

Remember to choose neutral

Sugoi

they said the same thing about hte wii u

There is usually at least something to be said for going chaos in an SMT game, but law is never a good route. I can't think of one SMT game that has a positive law route. It's clearly the wrong option, while neutral is clearly the right option. This is even more apparent in later SMT games.

The SMT4:A massacre ending is actually the best SMT ending in a long time.

Law is fine in 1 and 2.

Law in DeSu 1 is pretty good. In overlocked you teach demons about friendship and love, to the angels you teach compation and that no one is beyond redemption, start Caim's reformation and basicly become Jesus with Blue Hair

SMT really needs to use Melchizadek and the the Zoroastrian spentas more. It'd be a good "Light/Neutral" "Light/Law" side, if they stuck to the history.

Law has always being more honest and it is clear what its goal is, to subjugate the world to YHWH. Chaos claims it is about freedom but in the end you flood the world with demons and millions die, most people are enslaved or killed by demons. Both of them are very extreme. On the other hand, neutral solves nothing and it is usualy "Demon Deportation Day". I suppose, SMT has always being about picking your poison.

Or worse, pretend demons are technology.

This is true, but the Switch already has more worthwhile games than the Wii U ever did though.
which is an embarrassment to Nintendo. How they're still alive I really don't know. They must've raped the handheld market or something

3DS was a great console for piracy. They'll keep the new3DS alive for a while and release a DSwitch or something with a 3DS cart slot, hence why everyone is remaking their DS games for the 3DS.

athiesm+ was the worst thing to happen to the internet. Fucking debate culture is cancer. go back to 4tism.

What fresh retardation is this?
Debating people and shitposting have both been going on since the dawn of man

Which one does this? The closest I can remember is Atsuro enslaving the demons

Holy fuck you autist the point went right over your head.

The issue isn't that people have debates, it's that autists think every online interaction IS a debate.

That, a few of DESU2 and SMT4's neutral.

But that wasn't really much more than a counter-shitpost user

You're telling me someone would just do that? Go on the internet and randomly insult people?

A nigger faggot like you would know, wouldn't you? Clocksleeve son of a bitch.

But SMT is an anti-casual franchise user.
Persona on the other hand…

SMT IV is as casual as Persona, IV: Final is even more casual than both combined

Has there ever been a better CO in a video game Holla Forums?

Nah they're shit.

Dagda did nothing wrong.

Pot calling the kettle black

just some of the pay2win dlc that was in smt iv

There's no way. I refuse to believe it
post link

Never mind I found it.
Jesus Christ, why is all DLC cancer.

I was so glad they didn't pull the generic evil AI heel turn for once and actually had him be a loyal robro.

HAAH WAAW

I'll have something to play when there's a good switch emulator.

Yay

If there wasn't a vastly Odin design used for a majority of the franchise before maybe

HAHHAHAHA

Next you're going to complain that the Wukong redesign isn't immediately recognizable.

FINALLY

I don't think it will be switch exclusive
this is Sega Atlus we're talking about.

Will we EVER get a smt game on a home console again?

This tbh.