I'm not trying to be edgy, but I think we all need this right now

I need video games that allow you to torture, abuse, manhandle and otherwise physically harm women in visceral ways.

Gifs and webms are also welcome.

Fuck off anita.

Do you also hate women fellow 8-Channer? Where do you live?

Nah, dude. I am actually a pretty chill dude as long as you don't fuck with me.

God Hand has a lot of butt slapping in it.

Latest avantgarde beautiful artstyle art as vidya vidya as art only 200 IQ points people need apply art game coming through.

Fuck off, you false flagging little shit

^This and also good taste on the vidya game there.
Also fuck off OP

Nintendogs

ow the edge

um excuse me this is a feminist website, we respect white women and orbit them in desperate hope of breeding with them like the aryan ubermensch we are

Hey guys, I'm looking for games that promote rape, violence, and general crime against women, gay men, oppressed minorities, lol.
Who has the hookups? Just email me at [email protected] Haha! I'm a real edgy guy and I know you guys can totally deliver the sausage! :D

Corruption of Champions.

Sleeping dogs

When I found out that one bitch was cheating one me I beat her up, put her in the trunk of my car and drove it into the ocean

So which clickbait website do you write for you little shit?

4chan

some kawaii dance music.

Hi Vice! When you publish your fake article please include my comment in your screenshots!

He have to put it on

Wow! Simbly ebin! A winrar is you.

I think i speak for everyone when i say it's ok to be edgy, as long as you're not doing it to cheapen out your protagonist's development.
Better yet, it's ok to be edgy when you're trying to get a gritty, depressing or twisted aesthetic to the whole thing.

>>>/islam/

It's only fun if you can undress them.

You know, some of the older Jackie Chan movies had some nice woman beating scenes in them. To bad society is so gay regarding this. Nothing wrong with showing your dominance.