I need advice on improving my fps in cs:go since most of the articles and guides I click on leave me with worse fps...

I need advice on improving my fps in cs:go since most of the articles and guides I click on leave me with worse fps. Please and thank you.

Forgot to add pic unrelated

looks like your computer isn't use to smokin da dank kush. really gunna impact those 420 noscope skillz

Its mroe related than you mght think

It's just an image I found to go along with post. But the same thing happens.

And I just want at least 30-40 fps, and since I'm 14 and broker than shit, I can't buy a new pc so I'ma have to deal with this until I get a job at McDonalds for a while.

I don't care for the skins, skins made the game shit.

It's time to go back

Fuck off, skinfag.

It's either cs:go or I just play super hexagon for the rest of humanity

"I don't care for the skins, skins made the game shit." Me~ not even 10 mins ago

No one cares nigger

Now fuck off we're full

>>>/cuckchan/

Ah shit

This thread was originally asking for advice for fps drops, and now it's gone to shit.

Are you a Neogaf refugee? Do as the others have informed.
You HAVE to go back.

i was in the same position last year. Once you build a pc and max out csgo you no bs become about 50% better at the game in general.

Also CS:GO is shit the only thing it's' good for is simulating being a catachan fighter and killing people using only a knife

There is this mod, it's called uninstall.exe. You should try it, sometime OP.

Honestly, you can do that better in any battlefield game ever. Because you can actually play a bushnigger stabbing people behind enemy lines.

I'm 14 with no money and I don't know how to build a pc. I'm desperate for tips but I don't want to go to reddit's csgo subthread.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

underagedb&
reported :^)

I bought and built my first PC when I was thirteen, brainlet.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left

The newfaggotry shows in your posts. I am wewing my ass of right now.

spend time at your job (when you get it) to be able to afford a better computer. go to logicalincrements before asking for build advice and do not give any information besides budget and purpose if you do ask.

stop playing csgo. play a classic serious sam and then 3, think about what's different between them, and compare serious sam to more popular FPS games.

don't post anything if you can search for the answer, and no one cares about your age

don't expect to get spoonfed like this.

stop posting

Ben is that you?

i didn't expect the neofag exodus to start so soon

Uninstall and play Unreal.

toasting in epic bread