Anyone trumpgret here? Im so depressed i have voted this man into office. Can i get refund? Jesus

Anyone trumpgret here? Im so depressed i have voted this man into office. Can i get refund? Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2017/02/10/tpp-is-not-dead-its-now-called-the-trade-in-services-agreement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CUCKOLDED

People who get emotional over choosing between the bourgeois candidates are retarded.

i just cant take it anymore

That's what you get for not being a bitter cynic.

Two things to try to make you feel better.

1. Hillary still got more votes, so it's not like your vote mattered at all
2. Hillary would have likely commenced WWIII by now against Russia if she became president

This. #2 specifically. Trump might get us into a war. Hillary would already have launched.

No Holla Forumstards are known to be brain dead and fall for the most dumbest of emotional lies

I hate this manipulative editing style so much, how out of context must those clips be? And I believe he's an opportunist, I'm not gonna contest that.

yeah sure thing retard, now go to war iwth china and mexico and all of the world

Some fotages are very old before 9/11. Also Trump is from New York he truly belived all liberal bullshit until twin towers fell and one nigger term made him open his eyes. This is how bad it is.

He fulfilled more promises in a few days than any president ever.

Why are you complaining?

You're literally getting exactly what he said he'd be on his campaign.

As it stands he's actually more /ourguy/ (as zizek accurately predicted) than Shillary was.

He got rid of TPP which Bernie praised, went after Big Pharma, and made a bunch of decisions that are anti-capitalist unlike Shillary the neoliberal supercapitalist and her family of wall street paid crooks.

He's fine as far as we're getting in the short term.

So, did Reagan's former buddy dropping those towers really turn him into the interventionist he's demonstrating to be? Seems contradictory. Burger foreign policies are weird.

I understand about Bombama though, that inhuman, manipulative, bloodthirsty mandate with a coat of proggressiveness opened my eyes as well.

no, go fuck yourself

you are bad and you should feel bad

I don't even understand what you're regretting. It's amazing to me that someone could be fooled by this person. If you voted for him you're getting what he promised, which is 4 years of spectacular idiocy while bannon and the rest of the non retarded puppets destroy what little welfare clapistan has. Seriously, what the fuck did you expect? Of course he's a dumbass.

Look, zizek is right 90% of the time, but this is the 10%. This isn't gonna start anything. Leaders like trump have already been around. What's gonna happen is everyone who hates him will try to bring him down for 4 years in any way and when he's finally down, assuming he goes down, there will be ideological void. Look up what happened with berlusconi.

Why?

Trolled you fucktards. I will never regret voting trump. He is doing what he promised how the fuck should i feel regret over this? You are all deluded thinking there are actually poeple who hate him. Only liberal parasites such as yourself hate Trump becasue you are weak fucking kids with nothing but shit for brains.

Go to fucking hell fags

GOT EM

G-GASP!

You are in denial you dumb fucking shit

OP is a retard.

lol

not an argument

I was going to say I could think of a few people getting fucked over by Israel, Turkey and Arabia with his weapons and support but I know, I know. Shitskins are not people, right user?

Well to be fair, those people hated Obama as well and they will hate the new proggressive puppet that comes after Trump too.

Drumfplets live in literally an alternative reality with alternative facts, that is why they thing Trump isnt losing or isnt wrong.

You cant argue with people who live in another reality like Conway and her greenbawl massacre xD

Said libtard who literally belive there is 98 billion of different genders

Sorry m8, i like reality, i dont simplify the world because my mind isnt tiny like yours to need to make everything so simple it fits into 2 ultra tight cateogories ;^)

Is this a false flag fag arguing with himself?

It sure reads like a false flag fag arguing with himself.

you think?

Are you upset?

counterpunch.org/2017/02/10/tpp-is-not-dead-its-now-called-the-trade-in-services-agreement/

kk

Where do you think you are?

Oh no

Oh fuck no

I'm out

Why are amerifats so petty? You treat your politicians like Disney idols, complete with gossiping about petty shit they've done and arguing who's the best boy.

Better than Eurosharts with thier nigger and muslim cuckoldry

You still partake you Americuck
I'm glad the rest of the globe hates Burger

They can hate us we can take it becasue they are just uppity shitskins with no future

Not an argument.

better argument than yours

But burger-user, your lib-brained trot-tards love mudslime porkys as well, and they co-own you almost as much as every EU nation. Don't they make even more arm deals with them? I'm not well-versed on those, but I'm gonna bet every mosque in the US is salafist or wahabbi as well.

They're literally 2nd rate jews at this point.

Dem pictures do you unironically post this shit? I can refute any of those in mere 20 seconds if you want

I am sure your inferior #alternativefacts minds can do anything it wants

You can also fly ;^)

Trump will change it he will deport all muslims niggers and other shitskins

Anything you want my nonwhite friend. Your brain wouldnt be able to process it anyway

That was not an argument, merely an observation that amerifats interested in politics act like teenage girls from tumblr blogs, ie. more interested in defending your political waifu/hazubando and shitting on other personality cults rather than concentrating on political analysis.

Tell me my european friend is Europe stronger than America? No? Then shut your pie hole

Burn Americucks are also "uppity shitskins" with no future

Of course we are lol, America is a shithole.

Oh wait you live with #alternativefacts.

Based china is based

In your dreams he surely will

it isnt dreams, it is alternative reality

No, user, the mudslimes I speak of are not even living in your country, and don't give a shit about their people.

Saudi businessmen/aristocrats whip their workers because they demand their salary. The same saudis that got your oil and that the US is supporting and unleashing onto the world. Trump will not do anything about them.

Most of Europe is pretty much a US colony at this point. There's two military US bases in my country for instance.

Your shitposting is middle school tier and I mean that literally, I remember I was making such lazy shitposts on /int/ when I was 14.

Have my comrades forgotten what to do when Holla Forums comes to visit?

Fuck off with your falseflagging

*Raises paw*

Won't that just make them hate us more?

Yes its literally humans vs orcs you deluded retard. Niggers dont even look like humans so can yo ufuck off

HAHA LE EPBIC TROLE XD YOU GOT EM GOOD!

that is the point, right wing tards only deserve a death, even liberals have higher chances of being saved and realizing the error of their ways and following the real left

This isn't a board for selfies, sorry I know you're confused

Said literal weak kid with glass chin i would knock you out in literally nanosecond. Dont you fuckfaces support antigun propaganda?

kill yourself underage

Lmao Antifa!!! Dont you fuck always break some store windows then get 10 years in prison?

Yes

so you're ~le rayciss when it's convenient, uh

how do you dogmatic mongs not see this is part of the divine plan? stop being so autistic and take a fucking whiff of what is really going on here

the western liberal "left" needed an obama to wake up the brainwashed non-retards, trump is filling the same exact role for the western liberal "right", what this will all lead to is a seperation of the chaff from the wheat

these are inevitable steps, its the only way, and trump was the best case scenario, his election is supremely meaningful

If you are a soldier in the liberation wars for mankind and you are getting semi-accurate intelligence you should be cautiously optimistic about present developments. If you are falling for all the hyperbole on either side you are being willfully retarded and negligent

in other news the sky is blue, OP is a fag and yer mum is a hoor

Read the FAQ newfriend. We don't give a shit about your idpol or what imaginary team you play for here.

you're still enabling his retardation, at least sage

western liberals are adorably retarded, your taxdollars have subsidized the slaughter of well over a million iraqis, yet here you sit, the moral arbiter, waving empty threats of murder at your fellow burgerniggers because they spouted identitarian bullshit about muh "whites"

I'm gonna need a bigger gulag.

how will we recover?%?!?%?

Thanks for volunteering for gulag, user.

You're right this is cuck board worse than any libertarian can be

Go back to pol

You were fucked either way between Hillary and Donald.

This election was "pick your poison", there's nothing to regret.

its western liberalism all the way down folks, doesnt matter how you brand yourself you are stuck in the same morass. Liberalism won, a long time ago, it is all pervasive, welcome to reality bitch

Even if it werent my point stands, everyone that isnt a brainwashed burgernigger is laughing at you for calling a faggot like spencer or the sadfrog crowd "nazis" and making pathetic attempts to call for violence from the comfort of your pad

the real reason spencer deserves a curbstomping was because he wore a fucking pepe pin and tried to explain to some faggot on camera what a pepe is, he should be fucking deported to saudi for that

the only serious group of nazis stateside is AB, they are a bunch of actual homicidal lunatics, thankfully they only run the prisons. Even the klan is a joke at this point thankfully, not as big of a joke as neoliberal antifatards though, albeit somewhat more despicable

Trumps presidency is probably the best thing that has happend in years.
he is pretty much the Gorabchev of the american empire.
the hegemony is already starting to crumble.
shame that Iran might get invaded thought.

This meme needs to die. At worst cold war tensions would have flared up again. Both Putin and Hillary don't want a war.
Meanwhile, Donaldo wants to ruin our ties with the UN, NATO, Australia, and pretty much every ally. The more allies we have, the more likely someone will attack us knowing that the rest of the world will do nothing.
Even right now, Europe doesn't feel safe, knowing that America might not back them. (www.express.co.uk/news/world/753750/Angela-Merkel-Germany-EU-army-Trump-Brexit/)

fucking liberals

I agree but one poison would have only fueled the "right", now semi-woke peeps on both sides of the imaginary aisle have a solid excuse to really wake the fuck up. That being said its too early to make a conclusive statement on dahnald, its a solid shitshow so far at least in terms of filling the swamp with fucking banksters and the like, big suprise there, but theres still a fucking civil war going between camp dahnald, at least 2 different factions of the deepstate, and what is left of the dems

dahnald was the the really shitty wildcard, even if a lot of things are of course set in stonecough cough AIPAC and Saudi, cough

muhaha this is definitely one scenario, I love how all my nazbol brats have been creeping out of the woodwork lately, winds of change are upon us

are numbers swelling or am i just imagining this?

*Scritches you* x3

Invading Iran will be a war on levels o catastrophe of the Vietnam war but 100x worse.

Also, Putin won't allow it. I think Trump won't even touch the Iran nuclear deal, the Israelis will bitch and moan about it, but you have all the great powers like Russia, France, UK, China and Germany being guarantees for the deal.

Holy fuck, lured the liberal retards right out of the weeds.

Do you even geopolitics?

I'm pretty sure the eternal saudi whants to get rid off Iran

LUL

You are such a fucking faggot. Prob one of th cunts rambling about how trump was actually left wing around August/October. Total faggot. No sympathy

Wanna yiff?

seyg dis

One the one hand, I'd hate for Iran to be invaded. Iran is a good male child that did not commit a single wrongful act.

But on the other hand the US et al getting into yet another military quagmire would be just too good, especially if they're a year or so into it when the economy shits the bed.

*raises tail*

there are two full fledged wars going on right now nigger, US and RUS are involved in both of them, she didnt have to start a war just escalate you fucking downsie melonhead., read a fucking something that isnt transatlantic presstitute garbage, you are either doing a bit or the MSG is leaking into your brain

haww you really are doing a bit arent you, solid

Iran is going to be russias bargaining chip yes, they have now finally realized that trumps only real philosophy is his obsession with wheeling and dealing, he is spitting a hardline about muh iran and the russian answer will be

and thus the negotiations will begin, you dont start off on a weak bid with a "wise" guy like trump

what is the purpose of NATO if you are so versed in Realpolitik sinner

nobody said that you helmeted mongoloid, a lot of peeps made a case that he was the wiser choice when you weigh in all the factors and that was even even without the luls

Spectacle etc

Its possible but you could probably do a game theory equity calc that "proves" trump is less likely to kick shit off, hes a buffoon but hes at least somewhat shrewd, alone the amount of infighting he has caused makes it less likely

there is also the small fact that you need either a dem or a cataclysmic event to start a war, a republican is incabale of mobilizing the population for such an endeavor without a literal 911, it needs to be wrapped in all those sweet phrases about democracy and coalitions

Its too early, all this talk about "safe zones" in syria could just be talk but it sounds an awful lot like no-fly zones….im not too worried about the iran stuff, so far its posturing, syria is still up in the air as far as i can tell(interesting timing for the amensity thing and all the hangings)

we have no real fucking idea what is going to happen in ukraine, poroschenko launched a massive offensive to get trump-sans attention, it failed obviously. Ukraine for me is the most worrying, if ww4 kicks off its gonna be some bullshit there, handful of NATO and stratfor cunts were already talking about "Limited humane nuclear war" and "thinking the unthinkable" recently, thankfully they were at least reprimanded

Hillary was backed by blatant russophobes neocon fundamentalists and batshit deranged cold warriors like mccain, things would already be far worse with her in the proxy war dept, im fucking sure of it, the woman is a bonafide war criminal, trump isnt really, yet.

unlikely, unless its a ground war in the US which is almost unthinkable, western libs have become very good at isolating themselves from the warfare committed in their name, they drag out some aspect of it when it is politically useful, weve been in a pretty constant state of war since korea, burgerniggers generally dont get even a whiff of that shit, its designed so that they dont.

any war scenario outside of the kind of proxy 4gw conflicts we have now would probably end in something very close to extinction, nobody is gonna "wake up" from that

if you had said the US and western Europe need a nice solid economic collapse to wake the fuck up I would have a much harder time arguing with you.

we just might get one too, the derivatives bomb already dwarfs the global economy like some kind of gas giant of bad gambling debts, itll go fucking kaplooey eventually if they dont sacrifice someone on the altar again soon(be that austerity or some other bullshit)

be careful what ye wish for i guess. youve gotta admit at least shit is interesting again, orange pepe man has flipped a few tables, not necessarily the right ones but its a start, and smart people out there are already busy trying to angleshoot this whole kerfuffle, good decision imo

*cums in your boipussy*

Sorry but calling bullshit on this premise.

1. No amount of cheeky dem platitudes that they use to sell bombing campaigns in poor villages could have sold the nation on literal nuclear war. 2. The amount of delusion necessary to sell the idea that the neoliberal gameplan is to die in a nuclear fire is honestly astounding and reeks of denial of the real insidious nature of the neoliberal order, which is to keep the population docile and complacent with a slow trickle of lost rights and sprinkled neocolonialism, but certainly no massive "shock to the system" decisions or anything that would place them in harm's way themselves.
3. The Bush admin sold the wall on misinformation and deceit almost as much as they did on 9/11 and tensions and anti-Muslim sentiments are now high enough that a significantly sub-9/11 event will do just fine - and the Trump admin has proved themselves just as keen on deceit and misinformation as the Bush one with much less care for tact or subtlety so don't believe for a second that would stop them from fucking about in Iran.

Calling this one out too. Anti-war protests and sentiment were real under the much less hated W during the Iraq fiasco with no hint of the conflict ever reaching American soil. And make no mistake, Iran will make Iraq look like a picnic.

This I may concede, though I see economic hardships as strengthening the right more than the left currently. I have no trouble believing the protectionist policies can keep some industries artificially afloat just long enough to avoid having the blame fall where it should in any case.

Either way my argument is that war protests led to a semblance of the american left waking up, and economic collapse by contrast just led to OWS failure.

Also I'm going to take your arguments as serious and sincere but maybe don't use Holla Forumsbait photoshops if you want to have a serious discussion

Also forgot to point out

Except only a couple weeks in and he absolutely is. Fucker just had to one up Obama and kill an even younger American citizen and one even less likely to be radicalized.

ahh fug you triggered a spergout, 2 parts:

it doesnt matter if you call bullshit on my premise, its true, almost all wars were started by dems outside of iraq/afghanistan, and obama escalated both of those wars. Name one significant war after korea that wasnt, I guess all the shit reagan started doing in nicaragua and co but honestly id call that narco-terror more than even proxy war

the goal is not to die in thermonuclear fire(although some of the hardliners would certainly state massive loss of life is preferable to losing "global" hegemony) its to keep the game going, to keep rubbelizing and causing death and destruction to destabilize "our" geopolitical opponents. We need regime change in the rimbelt areas, or at the very least geopolitical "black holes" like libya that pose no threat of sovereignty and can also be used to undermine the influence of "our" opponents

run a mercantilist maritime empire is hard work, its all about the controlled chaos

its infinite game theory basically, these chickenhawk systems analysis deskriding REMF motherfuckers think that as long as the game goes on, they win; more weapons, more debt, more "rebuilding" by the likes of halliburton, more financial servitude through mechanisms like the IMF. Its not a sustainable plan by an means, but its the plan

Problem is people and govs are now wise to this plan, these fuckers were literally talking about burying suitcase nukes near kiev recently, all kinds of crazy shit, they have some deniability as "think tanks" but its the same gang of cunts, revolving door and all that

Its not that they nec. want nuclear armageddon its that they are so ragingly autistic and nefarious they will keep pushing and might possibly do something that will illicit a full response, putin has already long since drawn his line in the sand, there will be no "tactial nukes", if the west uses any kind of nuke hes fucking launching them all, that is not an empty threat

these "people" are fucking losing control of the controlled chaos at the moment, they know they cant win in a conventional war thus the heightened rhetoric, a cornered animal is dangerous, and these people were psychopaths long before they were cornered.

you can say theres not much difference between neocons and neolibs, but neolibs were not the ones controlling US foreign policy over the last 15 years, they seem to have been religated to ruining trade with the likes of NAFTA and other such agreements. obamas foreign polic was identical if not worse to bushes

The guys that dragged us into iraq were a very specific group of people, hardline neconservatives, israeli partisans, MIC scum like cheney, bascially everyone on this cover. it wasnt some nebulous "order" it was the same gang of cunts that fabricated all the lies about anthrax, WMDs, alqaeda meetings in prague, and all that other shit.

we didnt go into iraq for Oil, when someone says that he doesnt fucking know what he is talking about

yes it ties into capitalism and the american empire but even compared to someone like reagan who was a real shitbag the guys that were making policy over the last decade+ are a very particular breed of rabid and almost cartoonishly evil; they wrote all this shit down beforehand like some kind of bond villian, read PNAC, read clean Break, read a rag like the Weekly Standard and you will see that none of this was blowback or an accident

The real "bush admin" had names and faces, the office of special plans comes to mind, these guys are something else and their camp was pretty staunchly behind hillary, after jeb! got wrecked along with all the other republican clowns. they saw trump as a "Known unknown" and they were frothing at the mouth over his mildly anti-anti-russian stance

yeah sure whatever, but they were pretty irrelevant under cheney, impotent even.

They changed nothing and even the much more organized militant anti-vietnam protests had little effect, Vietnam was a military defeat, millions of gooks layed their lives down to eject the americans, even shit like hijacking ships and the weekly intel leaks out of cambodia didnt really change much, it was good that people got so pissed but dont for a second think the powers that be give a fuck about drumcircles, full scale sector-wide strikes maybe but thats about it.

americans are demoralized and very provincial, you dont even have a draft anymore, the sad reality is that most people will only get riled up if something is hurting them directly, hoping that some kind of antiwar movement would rejuvenate the left is pretty far fetched and not in line with history imo especially in burgerlandia

I wanted to caveat with the whole hilariously fubar yemen raid but it was already long, also there have probably been a few drone strikes ordered already under trump administration, it still doesnt compare to a fucking sociopath like hilldawg that was instrumental in rubbelizing libya amongst many other things. Give him some time I guess. Drone assassination is official US policy now, welcome to current year +1, page me when he actually starts a war or imposes sanctions that kill hundreds of thousands of little brown sand nigger babies

w e w lad where were you this whole election, you must have been only here, but i even posted em here…deinitely not pol its too subtle, it was a tweeter guy that started making these, and hillbots actually ended up passing a lot of them around

one last thing about degrees of war criminality:

chapo recently pointed out that Hillary dragged fucking leon panetta on stage during her campaign, talk about an insane woman, lemao, the guy that authored drone killings, I guess she thought he would get a standing ovation

*mad cackling*

I feel like you're railing against me a bit for opinions that are not mine and I'm sorry if I implied some things I didn't mean to, so just to clear the air.

1. I am aware of the difference between neolibs and neocons and didn't mean "order" in some nefarious "NWO" context but more of a "this is the gameplan of those you can describe as neolib"
2. In a similar vein, acutely aware of the who/what/why behind the Iraq war and I promise you I know it wasn't about oil and I would never suggest otherwise. Especially notable is your correct identification of "neocons, israeli partisans, etc" as the main culprits when much of those same descriptors can be given to those tapped for the new Trump admin (hell, Trump may well be the most fervently pro-Israel president of all time based on his rhetoric and that's no small feat)
3. Kind of disingenuous to make a statement like "all wars outside of iraq/afgh were started by Dems since Korea" when those two wars are likely the most significant of any military engagements since Korea and are the focal point of 21st century American foreign policy. Almost like discounting 9/11 itself in a discussion about domestic terror.
3. I completely agree with your assessment that "run[ning] a mercantilist maritime empire is hard work, its all about the controlled chaos" and completely agree that it well describes the likely hill admin goals/plans. And that's exactly why I think the russia angle is a no go. There is no "controlled chaos" with a nuclear power that, as you yourself said, will "fucking launching them all, not an empty threat"

Basically, you can't say that they'll continue a routine of heavily strategized, planned chaos from one side of your mouth and then say that they're cornered animals with no plan on the other. This is no better than "hurr trump is a monkey with no plan" liberal bullshit that would rather feel superior to the enemy than to honestly assess their strategies and goals.

I have no idea how you can say this and then come to the conclusion that potential foreign policy moving forward will be significantly different.

And I think you heavily miss the mark with the anti-war thing. It's not the same as Vietnam or Iraq. Iran will be much, much worse and anyone who knows anything about Iran will tell you that the nightmare it will cause on a global scale makes the other two look like a joke. Take whatever anti-war sentiment existed for the other engagements and then multiply that 10 fold, and that's before considering the ugly face Trump gives to the state apparatus compared to even W, who enjoyed high approval even through the initial war declaration.

As for the Holla Forums stuff I say that since I literally saw it on Holla Forums the week it started, but I'm willing to concede I might be wrong and it might've started before then. Not really the most important point of the post. Again, do not mistake me for some Clinton/Obama bootlicker when I literally started by saying that things are better off under Trump (specifically because of the added unrest though)

thats bullshit though, its based on the naive premise that the establishment will secede power if voter participation is low enough, they wont, barely 50% of americans voted this time around, it changes nothing, it could be 20% and would still change nothing

its literally better to write "lizzard people" or Ross perot on your ballot than not vote, also its still very possible to swing local elections, getting a sheriff in your ville that isnt a complete scumfuck can be of vital importance if you are a burger.

stop spreading this nonce uncle cooch, or at least substantiate it with more than

no you arent faggot you are a nigger just like the rest of us, be pragmatic, votings not gonna change the world but you should fucking do it anyways, it can have an effect, just look at how mainstream media was outed over their blatant lies about polls in the runup, that alone is a good thing, take part in polls and then vote the opposite to undermine the proles trust in establishment media. baby steps

They won't secede power if its high enough either.

It's fucking fruitless. You're fucked either way, and the public won't back the truth, so it's letting a wet fart in an auditorium. People will hear it and just won't care.

I don't care if you think I'm being arrogant and smug you know it's the god damn truth.

yeah i always end up going on a tangent didnt wanna put words in your mouth or anything, ill try and do this in an ordered fashion as well:

2. yep. cant argue there. Trump is fucking awful on israel, by far my biggest problem with him. the ambassador is a fringe neocon that is considered hardline even in Israel from what I understand, trump sucked off AIPAC throughout the campaign(probably cant become president without doing that but still), obviously they love his railing against iran.

Still, the proof will be in the pudding, as you say as well zionists were instrumental in all of this, they had much to gain from getting rid of saddam, assad, and even gaddafi sort of. Ultimately the question will be if he goes on some military escapade, I still cant fucking imagine them actually going for iran but maybe another proxy war in the region, stage 2 yemen or something. If he does it will be another hypocrisy we can point to, like bringing in a bunch of JP morgan scumbags or talking about murica first when we subsidize the israelis for what, 4 billion per anno? oh and of course no mention of saudi since hes gotten in, the op in Yemen seems to be continuing

Iran knows how to fucking fight, thats for sure. they arent the incompetent military of some despot that has only been busy oppressing their own. Hezbollah whipped all the pro-gov militias into shape in Syria in a very short time, and of course hezbollah is trained by al quds..the Israelis are hilariously scared of them, quite ironic since they helped to create this mess and basically gifted quds and friends all the combat experience of iraq/syria, nevermind all the publicity amongst sunni and shia that are sick of IS and friends shitting the place up

there probably would be massive backlash around the world but again I would say diplomatic pressure from mainly industry would probably be a much bigger factor than protests, im all for protesting but general strikes are really where its at imo, its the only chips the plebs really have, everything else is foreplay.

could americans even strike anymore? I dont know

I get that it seems like a non sequiter to say that these people plan everything out in autistic detail and carefully spread chaos while at the same time claiming they are cornered animals, buts its still kinda true

this has been a carefully orchestrated campaign but there have been a lot of fuckups along the way, these people are not "masterminds" or "elites", the are callous and cunniving but also very animalistic at the same time, its hubris basically, prime indicator of this is that they fuggin wrote down what they were going to do beforehand and basically broadcast it to anyone willing to look.

they almost cant help themselves, and all the dirty tricks they have been using are starting to wear off, russia and iran are now far more competent at fighting proxy wars and 4gw, case in point syria and donbass. the "color revolution" is an open book, russians are busy divising counterstrategies, im sure Iran is as well

You cant fool all the people all the time, and as much as they still have a lot of influence they are being backed into a corner, unilateral hegemony is becoming a pipedream they are still desperately holding on to

Will it be business as usual in terms of foreign policy? well i hope not but it sure is starting to look like it, im still far more hopeful that syria will be resolved under trump even if that might be naive, and the point still stands that trump ran on a semi-isolationist platform, hillary did nothing of the sort, at least if (when?) he goes back on his word we can point a finger and more importantly point out to "conservatives" that this is the same shit in a different bag.

hillary would have definitely been business as usual, and yes his cabinet is already infested with neocons but its kind of the B team it seems. Trump was not groomed for this job like bush and obama, hes an obnoxious kink in the colon, im sure they are figuring out how to work him and his megalomania will probably make it easy to manipulate him but there is still a bigger chance he will show some backbone in the face of all these snakes

fuck this is long ill try and retort to your other points in a bit