GOD EATER Thread: Lewd Russian God Eaters looking for Aragami in your area edition

GOD EATER Thread: Lewd Russian God Eaters looking for Aragami in your area edition

So here we are. Monhun AND God Eater AKA the only 2 good hunting game series both getting bigger budget games coming next year. I can't be the only God Eater fan on Holla Forums excited about this right?

Hopefully Holla Forums can have hunts with lewdly dressed anime grills on GE as well as MH next year.

God Eater is trash, OP. Stop sucking cock.

You sure showed me user! What a hero.

I'm only here for the cute girls I can play

normalfags get out сука блять

She will Cyka your Blyat

Playing God Eater and expecting Monster Hunter is pointless. You may as well compare Monster Hunter to Toukiden, because it's another case of two game only being compared because they're analogous on the most basic elements. I don't think that "hunting games" even should be a genre, because no one apart from Capcom could make a game with the similar depth of mechanics and complexity of gameplay that MH has.

But Toukiden is trash made to recoup losses on assetts made for cancelled warriors' games. God Eater is just the Digimon to Monster Hunters Pokemon. Is the lower budget, less popular version but has its own charm from its word building and variety.

Toukiden is superior

Honestly I never played a GE game and it looks to me like nothing but edgy shonen weeb shit.
Can someone tell me why this game is good if not as good as monster hunter?

Monster Hunter world is garbage.

Its a sci-fi hunting game with elements of anime like Blue Gender and Origin Secrets of the past and blending the vibes of megaten, eva, monhun and Parasite Eve.

And that is a concoction that is not mixed well at all for the sane people with taste.

yes its an audience of one. thats the numbers that leads to it being the only one besides monhun to survive. The one guy buying it.

In every new game she shows more and more cleavage, eventually her outfit will consist solely of a pair of nipple pasties.

I hope OP has fun with his game then, because Im sure as heck not buying it.
Ill be playing MHW instead

FUCKING RUSSIANS

I hope you have a wonderful time faggot. Enjoy it.

You're not. But, are we getting JP dub this time? I was really disappointed that it was missing from the western release last time.

You're right. I am a faggot. If it indeed actually ends up being shit somehow I'll kill myself after playing it

Can you name a single way in which Toukiden is superior?

How many games aping each other do you need before you call it a genre? I think the label is fine. I'm not saying anything about the quality of the games, I actually prefer GE over MH, but I don't see the harm in putting them in the same camp.

More than 2.

and so on.

I've not played the three other games you mentioned, but I'll take you on your word that they're similar to MH. Nonetheless, I'd still call these 'Hunter' games a subgenre rather than a full genre.

And there are games that also borrow heavily from the genre, even if they aren't hunting games themselves. Dragon's Dogma for example.

Well that's just it. A subgenre is still a genre and there's no hard point at which a set of tropes becomes a full blown genre. By conservative estimate I'd say that hunting games are currently straddling the line of full blown genre status and it only looks like its going to solidify further.

I sure hope not, because the two I've played were just watered down versions of the original. GE at least didn't make me want to drop the game 19 hours in for being utterly dull, which puts it above Toukiden.

You're the kind of person who defends the use of "Soulslike" as a genre.

Nope. Souls is just an ARPG with purposeful design flaws.

So is it still gonna be censored garbage with broken netcode, a horrible PC port, and Denuvo? 'cuz if so I don't really give a fuck.