HOLY SHIT
video games saved?

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/920374442928336896

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Dzr3b#selection-3633.0-3633.12
twitter.com/mombot/status/920401011184779264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to the goobergate thread

Following fucking twitter chain messages is just as difficult as trying to navigate the shithole that is reddit.

BTFO

Of all the people who could have been a massive fucking obstacle in all of this, im glad pewdiepie is shitting on these people. The guy used these people to build up the career he had. Must be nice to not give a shit about journalists and youtube when you make as much money as he does.

virtue signalling puritan turns out to be a sexual predator? who'd of thought.

Tldr?

taste like salt, huh?

Defender of wimminz sexually harasses woman

Go back to 4chan and fellate your swedecuck there.

it's a detriment I'd say, I doubt his knowledge is more then just base level and considering his fan base are nothing but bandwagon children who just suck up anything he says, it just leads to more "alt-right" kekstain cringe.

a strat used by conartists is to discredit their marks in the public eye by making them look as bad as possible. this is what feminists did to atheist when they subverted their groups into atheist plus.

oh'vey,
I wonder that they didn't shut it down so far.
archive.fo/Dzr3b#selection-3633.0-3633.12

turns out most of anti-gamergate are retarded perverts with skeletons in their closet and all the virtue signaling they were doing was just to cover up for their wacky shenanigans like rapes

did you know
sam is a goon
twitter.com/mombot/status/920401011184779264

all these fucking people are goons

>tfw Chads like us accused of misogyny actually love women because we can easily get their consent to fuck
Do you walk like a misogynistic virgin, or like an enlightened pussy-grabbing Chad?

The whole thing was a backlash against being told to behave, be honest, and have some basic principles. No shit these people are scum.

Theres some salty communists in this thread. You'd think they'd be used to losing, given their history.

yeah, post your best salt, anons!

kys

Yes to two of those.

I don't love women, but I'm also not fucked up enough to actually assault anyone. I generally just want to be left alone.

I hope that his fans grow to be as much of a shitlord as he is

Pewdiepie is big enough to be considered a "real" celebrity.
Calling "Mombot" an e-celeb is an insult.

But comrade, we are posting in a communist board. We are a collective of anons who can't even have separate names and shun the very idea of identities, namefags are loathed for wanting to stand out and they are hated even more if they succeed, hell, even avatarfagging is a bannable offense, all individuality is unacceptable here.
But that's not all, we pretend this place is all anarchy and freedom, but in the background, it's all owned and controlled by a Jew from New York. Tell me comrade, is this not the very essence of communism? Maybe we were the demons all along.

Holla Forums is full of namefags and tripfags and don't have IDs so they can samefag as they please.

Communism is an economic system you pseudo-intellectual dingus.

(checked)
(checked)
Commiefags btfo

None of those posts addressed my points, sounds like you comrades are conflicted about our communist heritage.

Then were are all the starving people? Checkmate.

The people are starving for liberation!

and also fat

Do you see any food in this board? Counter-checkmate.

Communism is not a set of ideals that celebrate anonymity and shun individuality. It is an economic system. Holla Forums is not a society with an economy. It is an image board for discussing video games. You are a dumb person who only thinks he has dreamt up some great "gotcha moment" because he has no real understanding of the things he is talking about. Is this the intellectual level of the average /leftpol/ poster. Are you all this stupid. Is that what you're doing over at Holla Forums just jerking off over communism while having no idea what communism truly is? Conflating a set of ideals you pulled out of your asses with a government system that never works?