Princess Rosalina is a centuries-old princess who rides around in space in a big floating observatory

I just made this connection after reading Rosalina's Storybook for the first time.

Mario lore thread, I guess?

Obligatory

Maybe Rosalina is the rightful heir of the mushroom kingdon instead of Peach.

Best girl confirmed.

Saggy titted hag.

Rosalina a cute.

You're reading too deep into it. You're also taking the story book way too seriously.

Everything in the Mushroom Kingdom is descended from dinosaurs.

game theory already confirmed she is luigi's daughter.

but thats just gay

Who cares, she's a fatty you faggoty ann chubby chasing communist bitch.

The cosmos are beneath Rosalina's gown.

She is the cradle of all life, all matter, all energy. All things that exist, that ever existed, and that ever will exist, do so through her. She is the mother of all creation. She has watched the human race come into existence from what was simply a puddle of amino acid on a lifeless rock. She saw you get born, your entire life passing by from birth to death within a blink of her infinitely deep, star-filled eyes. And she watched over you like a caring mother, hoping to let you find your own journey. Her mind contains the infinitude of time; all moments filled with happiness, sorrow, love, despair, laughter, anger that could ever possibly occur, are always within her conscious memory, and she has the faculties to reminisce over all of them. She remembers you, and through her memory, you and all the things that you have ever held dear are gifted immortality. She was at the beginning, and she will be at the end, to close the book on the universe and perhaps open a new one, reading the story of creation endlessly in her eternal cosmic library. Within her heart beats wisdom, love, and tenderness, and as she will never die, neither will the love she holds for you.

How can any other waifu even begin to eclipse such perfection?

By not having an emover, for one.

Take that back, you double nigger.
It’s just a hairstyle to them.

Removed

Reposted

ELSA..?

Truly, Rosalina is best waifu
you have sold me, rosalinafag.

fugg

By not being lighting

By not being oversaturated to hell and back.
In Galaxy 1, she was special, unique - a capable princess with a deep (for Mario standards) story.
What is she now? She's a princess. Just a princess. No one cares about the story in Galaxy 1, that was ten bloody years ago, she's now just "princess 3". They milked her, frankly. And hell, I liked her decently fine, but the people calling her Lightning have a good fucking point. She's, in a way, like the Koopalings. I'm sure people were happy to see them return in NSMBWii and sick of them by the time they saw them for the seventeenth time in 5 years.

Mario has lore?

Just a few I have lying around.

The deepest lore

Every game has lore if you take drugs dude lmao XDXDXDXDDD

You guys are very obviously not autistic.

Just post the one where she has a dick already.

Miyamoto liked the cartoon voice of Toad so much that he used it as the basis for Toad's voice in the video games.

He also liked the squeaky shoes, which were a detail included for the Toads in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

And this is why Miyamoto is against story in Mario games.

Wonder if she does any probing?

You don't understand wit do you?

Now don't get me wrong, Rosalina is hot and I'd stroke it to her lewds every day, but why in the fuck do you read her storybook? Not even her games are fun to play.

(checked)
I'd milk Rosalina.
Will she ever get a standalone game doing cute space things?

I don't think Roz is "actually" centuries old, but rather that time dilation due to faster-than-light travel has caused her to experience time at a different rate than everyone else. She's an eternal Urashima Taro, finding her homeworld completely different every time she visits. (Until now. Because while the lore claims that she only visits the Mushroom World once a century, she now seems obliged to pop in for a visit every time there's a new Mario game.)

What are the chances she'll appear in Odyssey?

Because her storybook is cute and heartwarming and sad. It's something called moé. You'd understand if you weren't a
FAGGOT

Pauline > Rosalina

You read stories about princesses and call me a faggot? Nigger you are as gay as it gets. I am here for the lewds, you come here for their personality. You are so gay, you probably get friendzoned and then cucked by 2d.

Shut up pleb. My rosie is more than a mere vagina. She enriches me. Unto me she gives me the full value of her soul.

This thread pleases Rosalina

A Lightning is a character that is shoehorned but nobody likes her.
Rosalina is more loved compare to Lightning but the only people that call her Lightning is a bunch of influx Daisyfags.