Last thread is on page 14

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mYPDg
my.mixtape.moe/jukrgm.swf
my.mixtape.moe/rgrckb.swf
my.mixtape.moe/lqzklm.swf
gnu.org/software/gnash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are actually monstergirls out there?!

THREE
DEE
PIG
DISGUSTING

That's a girl monster not a monstergirl

Damn it, I thought we would not get a new webm thread for a while now.

Anyway, here is the previous webm thread
archive.is/mYPDg
a very cancer one by the way.

Hmm….

JUST SEND ME AWAY GOBLIN OF BAKURETSU

having 60 FPS for 2D actually does anything?

watch the webM user.

its not really 60fps its whatever it was animated in, probably 24fps, then cgi soothing and blending of frames to fill in the difference. i think it looks a bit weird but I've only seen a few. maybe its been done well somewhere.

BUGGED SUBSCRIBER MECHANICS
mists was the best expansion, fight me faggots

lower than 24fps, it can't look good and there's a fucking ton of smoothing artifacts.

yeah its pretty gay. true 60 fps would be nice but probably a shit ton more work and 4 times more expensive. good thing animes is ditching the old fashioned methods in favor of full computer graphics                :^)              

Not monstergirls.. just monsters

should just keep it at the original framerate and accept it

pretty much

Saw this last thread, thought I could do better

its not all bad

you stop that

Let's face it, user. Humanity was a mistake.

oooo boy

I mean it would just be sad to deliberately deprive yourself of the absolute greatness this year provided

Nah, I'll pass.

what makes you better than all the other human beings? You watch anime so you are probably gay. For some reason anime lovers also watch isis videos, which makes you a degenerate muslim lover. I bet you suck just as bad as everyone else.

more for your taste?

Looks like someone read the manga

creation of the universe was a mistake

rip /wx/

but user, I never said I was better than everyone else

Heresy.

lmao nigger.>>13593023

How fucking hard is it to set your monitor to a rate of 24hz? 72hz works for jitter free shit.

The power of 3d compels you

You know, I didn't actually check to see how long the maker takes between updates. The sound track is goat but I still would pick the manga over it. Lets see what they do next season.

Its on SJ. Guess.
You seem to know United States of Smash but by the way you talk you haven't read actually, or have to up to that point.

no thanks, i have a long backlog of cartoons/vidya from the last decades, im still good

I can't imagine nips beating anyone's ass but what happened to him?

working as intended

he is dead, jim.

RIP ;~;

requesting fantasy maiden wars webms

this 2d obsession is unhealthy.

No u

Wait for real? What was he doing?

being a faggot is unhealthy, but it doesn't seem to be stopping you

Where we're going we don't need mental health.

ew

I wouldn't call other's fag if I was obsessed with 2d girls.

Why did they do this? Video related has a very good 2D to 3D transformation.

I had this happen to me and thought the exact same thing

because the classic way anime is drawn is not physically possible. so they have to find work arounds.

disgusting

that would imply I like isis videos, which I don't. You are very bad at this.

I'm going to make a webm of every game I've played in the past few weeks right fucking now just to give you fags something to post.

Quit your bitching and do it already you faggot.

Your other post here wasn't video games either, faggot.

You should totally do that, I always appreciate some good gameplay videos.

it actually was a gaming webm

It was a glorified chatroom, not a video game.
There's a diffrence between the two, right?

The demon girl is pretty cute. I'd certainly pat her head.

u brought it up, not me.

isis videos get posted in these threads a lot lately, and I am always the only one complaining about them. The rest of you always comes up with degenerate excuses like "Ohh I am only watching it because I like seeing muslims die".

If it's interactive it's a game. I wouldn't play it, but it's still a game.

Its the same anons every thread who dump the same shit, as usual.

What is this, exactly? Never bought into the VR meme, so I barely know shit about the collective nogames library of all the VirtualBoy 2.0s let alone any diamond in the rough weebshit. The production values actually look nice.

We could argue about this for a while, but let's not.
Let's post various webbums and hope that user delivers.

I stopped posting webms, you happy now?

A little bit, I guess.

My webm harddrive died, RIP 10gigs of stuff

I don't really have to post anymore, you guys post my webms anyway.

anons, post fascists webms, but im not complaining

OH YEAH, HOW ABOUT THESE
I had my suspicions about it being one user autisticly making and uploading webms but its weird to have proof
you are like the webm Illuminati

I know that feel user, It happened to me twice in the past shit sucks but sooner or later you would get that shit back up.

Alright, first up, Crash Team Racing.

i recognize the guy in background. it's "What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?" looks like they make a new version for VR.

STRANGER

That's exactly it, user, thanks for the spoonfeed. I was vaguely aware of the originals but never tried them back in the day, so I didn't have any inkling of what I was looking at and searching with generic keywords like 'VR maou' just brought up localized entry-tier isekai. I'll try to be better about it in the future.

that's beautiful

Quit complaining. Gore and fucked up stuff is normal on Holla Forums.
It comes and goes, quit being a little bitch and get used to it

The english voice actor for her truly makes me want to die.

This is not the voice of a child, demon or otherwise.

she sounds like one of those goddamn weeaboos.
the guy sounds alright like he's actually trying.

I've seen this a few times. What the fuck is it?

because your a stupid fuck and needs to go fuck themselves.

I don't like dubs on principle, but setting my bias aside, the rest of the voice acting shown (for all of two other characters in the reveal trailer) they more or less nailed; stately reedy Maou becomes posh faux-british Demon King, impetuous Yuusha becomes earthy sort of cockney Hero. I don't know how they botched the daughter, all they needed was to pick a voice actor that could sound soft-voiced (with a gleefully, mildly sadistic bite) but still capable of raising to angry & flustered instead of whatever that is.

I detected some vague valley girl sounds, which might've been an attempt to match to her status as spoiled daughter of the Maou, but beside the cadence of the voices not really matching at all, she doesn't sound semi-innocently, naively malicious, just sort of bitchy and in that weird simultaneous over/underacting mode characteristic of inconsistent shitter actors. Why? Who exactly is localizing this?

kek.

I remain skeptical of nuDoom. The idea that glory kills are fun in this game is like the idea that cock tastes great either way finding out entails sucking Bethesda's dick which I don't plan to reward either way.

I'd rather if badman was just a electronic buzzing noise like he was in the first few games.

Next overgrowth. Having a fair bit of fun with this but combat is very samey after a bit.

Another one.

Someone asked this last thread.

It's really a shame no other game has come close.

Does anyone have that GLaDOS erotic audio?

Dying Light has really satisfying kicks and especially dropkicks. It's not as good as DMM, but close enough to derive a lot of enjoyment from launching zombies at high velocities.

Every fucking game.

ok

Please nigga, anime has been trash since 2004>

Just pirate it if you're that curious. I did that and came away from it initially pleasantly surprised that it was somewhat competent and entertaining. Then I went through and finished it a second time and came away hating it because the terrible passive arena formula it uses for 80% of the fighting is actually terribly boring even on higher difficulties. Basically the whole game can be summed up as 'I'm surprised this isn't completely terrible but it still fucking sucks.'

You ought to read all the posts in a reply chain.

I uninstalled immediately.

Well, you see, you have to use the patented Glory Kill™ to finish enemies off quickly.

no.

You also have to do it to regain hitpoints and ammo. I changed the difficulty to something slightly lower and it was too fucking easy. There's a line a game crosses when it pulls this shit and it's not fun or funny.

Is this bait?

Wew lad, thank's for proving my point

Having never watched or read it due to lack of interest, what is actually bad about it? As I understand it, it's some standard shonen franchise.

No. For some reason I like the art… reminds me of some creepy french animation I saw when I was a kid in the 70s. Compared to the vast majority of shit it doesn't tend to focus too much on character drama, or when it does it seems to be related to moving the story forward. I can like whatever I want.

For what it's worth, I think everyone that posts loli / idol / tsundere / yayoi / smug animu pics are fucking faggots that should be burned alive.

You're a massive faggot.

The story telling is abysmal, chapters upon chapters of nothing happening, obvious story arcs where the writer stalls to figure out what comes next.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The anime is obviously not caught up to the trash heap that is the anime.

Absolutely. It was entertaining but it was also a fucking SEED-tier garbage fire and you should feel bad for being unironically entertained by it.

6.5/10. Maybe.

Worse than fucking Valvrave

It was okay.

You have some pretty god-fucking-awful taste if that's all you can think of. Just from 2005, series (ignoring OVAs and movies) I can list that are better than anything you said except Freedom Project are as follows: Xenogears, Starship Operators, Eureka 7, Speed Grapher, Aquarion, Ichigo Mashimaro, PaniPoni Dash and GunxSword. You can pull 8+ series worth watching out of any year.

It's a Coldsteel-tier edgy and shoddily-written manga that became an Coldsteel-tier edgy and shoddily-written anime series with great production values and is essential "hey reddit, recommend me some hyper-violent entry-level garbage"-core.

What's the last anime before everything turned to shit? I want to know.

The story was ok at best in the first few chapters and then it went to basic ass pull twists that people saw coming miles aways.

I thought the artstyle was generic for what it was.
WEW

anti-smug is a code word for anti-white

Smug is a code for smoosh.

Is Non Non Biyori trash? It's the only anime I've watched since I stopped being a huge weeb 8 years ago.

No, its good.

Uploading some webms I made. First is some remakes.

now some new stuff.

and finally, some asmr

this one has subs

and that's it for now

Holy shit that's art

Does anyone have those three webms of an old man coming to a bench, sitting down, and leaving? I remember seeing them in just about every webm thread after the second exodus but they seem to have disappeared.

Good shit user

Context?

literal slavshit

Bigger version of this

Where did you learn how to make webms?

Reenactment of old anecdote. One guy make it look like he shits in the woods while its just some food that just looks like shit. And other guy starts eating it so everyone will trow up.

Only someone like minus8 can make sheep hot. He tends to do weird shit to my dick.

Watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes you tasteless pleb.

Ok 7 fucking webm threads is retarded.

Hide or filter them, triggertard. Mark could delete a few old ones early.

oh no, all those threads past the bump limit are really bogging down the catalog. what are we gonna do, guys?

(you) seem to be the one triggered nigger

How ancient is this? It looks straight from albino blacksheep or something.

Well fuck, now I have the song stuck in my head.

Holy shit what the fuck.

I'll let you figure out how to unfuck the rest.

Post the nude version.

might actually be older, i dont remember though.

Kill yourself Leo

kek, please kys

here ya go fam

note that the nude version is a fan edit

Thanks user. Here's something from me.

But they are all the same link.

sorry
original: my.mixtape.moe/jukrgm.swf
decensored: my.mixtape.moe/rgrckb.swf
nude w/ mouseskip: my.mixtape.moe/lqzklm.swf

Is this a actual game or just nico nico make believe

It happens. Thanks for delivering, guess I know what my next fap is.

Yeah, so?

How can I post a webm that is audio only? Every time I've tried, it just complains that its invalid. I don't have a video track to really do

Mario had variable speed too and a jump height that varied depending on Mario's horizontal speed.
This whole "Sonic invented physics" shit is ridiculous.

Holy shit. I want more.

Ok it's done basic processing but I couldn't find that exact track he used, yes I know it's listed but I can't find the remix he used so I grabbed the one off youtube and synced it up, processing now

Did you all want 60FPS versions?

What do you use? I just record the standalone flash player window with OBS.

You make a video using a static image with whatever audio you have.

use this ffmpeg command
ffmpeg -r 1 -loop 1 -i [drag image to cmd window] -i [drag audio to cmd window] -c:a libopus -c:v libvpx -r 1 -shortest [name here].webm

Elgato + multiple takes since OBS starts to choke past 30Mbit

i want more stan kelly posts

LOOKS LIKE I'M ALSO REDOING THESE

why don't you crop that shit? Webm's don't need to be 16:9?

WHEN THE ALCOHOL TAKES CONTROL I AIN'T COMPLAINING WHEN IT JUST WERKS

it's a strange feel

You can take a frame dump of swf using some gnu tool.

All the ones I looked at wanted me to pay to use them

Fuck that

GNU
gnu.org/software/gnash/

I extracted this a long time ago.

I don't like the blended one. It has a noticeable jump on looping, and the music sucks too. The VA putting on her best "staff lust" is much more enjoyable.

Might or might not be finished, but I tried to pack in the whole animation

Also I found the song he used

Ah, a man of taste.

I like it.

Holy shit man watch were you post this I almost decided to finally drink bleach

OG Transformers NOICE!

when do we get to the part where they all get vore'd be a similar looking Mrs. Pac Man?

Got a magnet link?

Go on pirate bay you lazy nigger and prepare for a ride

Fug, the one time I wanted to contribute and tha was what I was gonna post lel. Should have posted sooner.

there have been good anime released past 2000, but those are definitely not it

No. Because it just lets you see how hideous digital is. Why did cel die completely. Why is there no cel anime left at all? Not a single arthouse project that some nerds did in their basement for shits. Nothing. I refuse to believe that it is that expensive to do that literally no one can or will do it whatsoever.

I don't want a single video taking up the whole screen goddamn it. Just use it for longer videos with bearable bitrates. I don't want a 1080p inlined video that shifts where I was scrolling.

Okay, i knew this faggot wanted to die, but i didn't knew he wanted to die this badly, i don't follow his shitty channel, but eating light bulbs for views deserves Darwin award.

It's not that he invented it, it's that the gameplay fully centered it and that subsequently became less focused on it as the franchise moved on.

I doubt he did no research before going into it. It's basically sand up to a certain point so long as you chew it thoroughly enough. Still pretty fucking stupid. Pretty sure he gets off on the adrenaline though so I'd assume he's just more crazy than stupid. At least you can say he's not a poser.

Are you retarded?

?
Or are we talking about some other webm's remix?

step up sempai

Why do they have harelips?

thicc

Very fucking real. Like there's been three goddamn games in the Fantasy Maiden Wars series. That one's the latest.

then tell me where will you find 117+OVAs subbed version of a 30 year old series? Fucking horriblesubs?

why is he a nigger on the anime?

nyaa.pantsu.cat

you own gameplay footage or you stole it from jewtube?

filename

shotguns in insurgency are not all that terrible, at least better than shotguns in your average game.

They are uber weak against armor. Your only chance of killing them is to aim to the head for a headshot.

they are cheap to equip and require no upgrade to be in top performance (the foregrip improves fire rate, but a 1shot kill weapon it shouldn't be necessary), so you can be a walking arsenal with c4 and grandes. remember to equip a 1911 for sniping

Believe it or not, it's actually hard for people to find the source for things that have the source literally written on the screen.

user, don't be silly, the answer is obvious: Coalgirls.

Memesters always talk about this, but i have a gut feeling that its shit

Because we didn't have enough people remaking this already. I also put a better version of music over this. I took the video off youtube because there's no way I can get a crisp 60 FPS recording of the original flash file.

Is that new Rhythm Heaven game footage?

yo, how do you guys manage to make webms that perfectly hit the file limit? I saw 8mb webms back then, there were some 12mb webms and I also saw like, idk 2 (?) 16mb webms. I always end up getting something like 15.99 or shot right pass it be being slightly over 16.

Can I have the original flash?

The skeletons are inside them.

Music only, full version.

Cel animation is very slow, inefficient and limited compared to digital animation, and people going on and on about >muh cel animation don't even understand the differences between the two.

Careful resizing of the audio to get under the benchmark. Learn how to command line.

Read the thread.

I sure didn't see it posted. I know who made it but can't find it where he generally posts.

The whole reason I told you to read the thread is because it has been posted.

marios speed is capped in super mario world though. running downhill doesnt increase speed, and even though his height does depend on his speed, if his speed is capped so is his jump height. the way to change marios speed is to run for a longer time.

If anyone else is looking for more flash things to convert to webm, a good 11:8 conversion of this movie would be nice.

Does that take into account his defacto speed?

Believe it or not faggot there's 3 versions of that song

3 minute loop, 10 minute loop, 15 minute loop

Each version has different sounds for different sections than different versions, so you can't even cobble together from the 10 or 15 minute versions what is heard in the 3 minute version. It's pretty obvious which version was used. You're not some kind of super sleuth for reading a fucking caption.

Except when I typed it into google I got 50+ videos all with those same 3 songs in various "Extended loops" on youtube

I had to go to a game music website and download the tracks directly to find out the version he used, which is the 3 minute loop version

So no faggot, it's not just as easy as "Reading the fucking caption"

what's up wit the command line obsession here? Why bother with that if you can just use Staxrip or something? I worked a lot with command lines, and those things are a pain in the ass. I remember extracting having to work with that when trying to extract music files from Unreal Engine games.

I mean it is something that you should learn, because it comes handy, but if you can avoid it, you should imo avoid it.

It's the same reason people push Linux etc, because they feel superior for doing things in the long and convoluted way

How embarrassing.

Done

saucing on music bro!

You get better control over and understanding of what you're doing when you learn it. Better control leads to better conversions. Also, lots of handy tricks for making adjustments or fixing errors quickly instead of having to do a full re-encode. And no bugs from using poorly written code beyond what's in ffmpeg.

You can use a program, but if you come back to this thread with complaints about your audio being out-of-sync or the bitrate being too large or the dimensions being off or the process being slow or the video or audio not showing up or subtitles not being included or the duration being wrong, and so on, then tough shit and good luck trying to figure out where you went wrong and spending hours to fix and re-encode.

I'm glad I don't have your blend of strong autism and bad ears that prevents me from recognizing that a three-minute flash might use a three-minute audio track.

fewk this

Read the bit about resizing audio without re-encoding the video in the templates section and do that. Audio encodes take 10-20 seconds when done properly. I do it all the time.

Repeat: I had to go to a gaming music website to find the 3 minute version, all I saw posted all over was the 10 and 15 minute version

Imagine how tasty the meat from home cared pigs would taste.

any one got the other bumper webms?

Postan

hah, someone actually downloaded that one.

That's the old version, stop fucking posting it.

Only other two worth posting. The rest are typically some grade of awful due to sloppy work by whoever made them.

DEUS VULT

Anime as an industry almost died, and the only things that saved it were digital workflow replacing cells and extreme pandering. It's too slow and expensive when you need to be able to pay people a (barely) living wage in a decent country. Ask /a/ for a summary sometime.

fucking newfags

Would be remiss not to post this in a thread with so much anime.

Do people actually watch this trash and consider it good? I know that webm is satire but still.

I would like to think nobody on Holla Forums does. Chances are I'm wrong though. Upsetting.

requesting the "user marries his waifu" webm please

fuck, going to have to re-encode these. My file manager was using MB instead of MiB.

what's your beef against 480p?
nevermind, did my own tests and the filesize increase for 720p appears to be minimal.
i was having issues getting the -ss flag to work properly for that one webm

that's got some noticeable artifacts. here's my attempt at a full sized version.

i've only seen the youtube video posted, haven't seen a webm.

I'm impressed.

Blame Tex Avery

I MAD

480 is not divisible by 9, so it doesn't give proper scaling for 16:9 media. It's a holdover from 4:3 when 640x480 videos were a thing and were fine, but has no place in widescreen media. Use 540 or 360 instead.

Don't know what artifacts you'd be referring to, but since I don't care about the video, it doesn't matter. At least I got you to remake it at source resolution.

What the fuck is wrong with you people in not being able to do basic searching?

I see, that's a good point.