I don't even know how to word on how I feel currently

I don't even know how to word on how I feel currently.
I don't even know what to question first.

That's pretty much the one thing that's died out when devs realized they could just sell it all as DLC instead.
I guess Ubisoft still has some things to learn about how to jew their base.

What did they even have in mind when animating that? Hard to believe it's from [CURRENT YEAR]

Gamestop is desperate to stay afloat.

gamestops ads always looked really weird and low quality.

When have GameStop ads not made you want to shoot yourself?

Was that supposed to be funny? I feel like I'm missing something here. No one can think that's actually funny, right?

It's actually hilarious to most, if not all people.

forever?

large pig xDddd rick and morty

You get that mission no matter where you preorder the game from actually, so its more a case of gamestop lying.

That makes it even worse

In the name of the Great Duke of video games, Nogaems the Third, I hereby declare this here thread a lol thread and all of its denizens shall from now n be known as shiteposters.

I choose to serve you king but I an without loss edits to provide.
Can you spare me some?

Honestly I mostly posted this MP4 to make a cringe-like thread anyway so I guess that makes sense.

One of the more galling elements of that is the fake dudebro voice on the 12 year old voice actor.

Also for Holla Forumss sake:

Is this a LOL thread?

How many more methods can they come up with?

Limited window preorder bonus while e-celebs are streaming.

No its not. No one finds this funny, they probably got some marketing group to write it in a day,

Before getting my last gfx card I downloaded everything on PC from Black Flag to Syndicate without knowing what a snoozefest/mass uninstalling I was in for after sampling the first 10 mins of each.

Ass Creed went to total shit after they finished Ezio's story and they borked (even more) the controls from Rogue onwards to insultingly easy-mode, were the walls might as well be covered superglue. A bonus mission, in a dumbed down copy/paste game, as this most assuredly is, is about as enticing as a turd in a glass case.

-Loot boxes
-Microtransactions
-Episodic
-Online only
-On CD DLC
-Event only content
-Pay to uncensor
-Pay to patch
-Region locked

OMG look at those graphics they're just like the PS1. Total nostalgia trip my fellow gamers! How the fuck is GayStop still in business? Who in god's name is their customer base?

You are hired.

I'm pretty sure they've already done this.

the assassin in the first few seconds looks like skyrim pathing

Complete retards like in pic related.

Just four months before the shit hit the fan.

Guess it is now.

I really want more of this for some reason.

I don't even think they sell nearly as much games anymore; most of it is the ThinkGeek crap that's taking up more and more real estate every year.

Why is the motion animated with VR? Looks like one of those PSHome-like VR games

I have no idea, not even sure if these are characters from something. I half assumed it was some eceleb bullshit.

Can confirm:
>enter GameShit to preorder new Mario
>pre-order Mario

Your majesty. I am your humble servant.

I urge you to read the following and then watch it again from 0:15
JEW, please, go away

That's where you're wrong kiddo. It's almost as if everyone here wakes up forgetting that they live alongside actual animals.

Don't forget to buy CAPPY with your preorder LOL!!!!!

Thank god they did not ask me to get anything else. My GS does not even have new amiibos now that I think about it

i almost feel bad for leftypol having to deal with land whales key word here is """""almost"""""

I used to work at FUCKING GameStop, and the in-store TV plays dozens of commercials worse or as bad as this on a constant loop.

everyone also likes to assume IQ is the be end all of intelligence when it's basically the adult version of blocks in holes

No one can top THIS!

It's tied in a variety of other traits, like empathy, risk assessment, problem solving, task management, and so on. A high IQ doesn't mean you'll be rattling off equations or turning household objects into death rays, but low IQs are why the North American Pavement ape is prone to chimpouts, and why their ancestors still haven't managed to build a functioning, independent first world society in thousands of years, without outside help.

but lets ignore how half the population is classified as dumb motherfuckers regardless of skin colour and pretend all white supremacists are glorious high IQ master race and not a different brand of subhuman

Don't give them ideas, user.

切腹 yourself please

You are really underestimating what a difference that average disparity between the two groups makes. Or do you think that Africa is a desolate shit hole strictly because of colonialism? Or that inner-city Chicago is a warzone because of racism?

Half the population isn't stupid though, how could a functioning society be composed of morons? Your desire to isolate yourself, to reign high over a white tower and stare at the mindless plebeians toiling away in their perceived stupidity, I believe it's a disorder, a mental illness of some sort. Oh yeah, it's called being a fucking faggot.

EB Games isn't Gamestop though. :^)

not according to IQ which proves my original point that IQ is fucking stupid

Does His Majesty; Mark the Usurer, know of this? Your acts will not go unnoticed if he does not, usurper most foul!

Most people are either above average or below average IQ. Below average is not stupid, as an individual with below average IQ can indeed learn, read, retain knowledge, and prove themselves very useful for society. Below average IQ is likely what our ancient ancestors had when they discovered how to sow wheat and maintain farms.

Notice how a lot of niggers can't even farm.