This game is lost and it is your fault

this game is lost and it is your fault
Just by chance, found in a pack of wonderswan color games. Never translated games and forgoten over the time. The sprites, the designe and the fucking music are awesome, you will never know because corporation drugged you with nowadays video games.

Star Hearts: Hoshi to Daichi no Shisha
Just listen to the beauty, found on a video game music prevention side:
zophar.net/music/wsr/star-hearts-hoshi-to-daichi-no-shisha.html

only this wsr (wonderswan R) rip exist, no video no wav or mp3. It's is under the graveyard. The only way to play this music is with Audio Overload.
bannister.org/software/ao.htm

This game is awesome, and you let it die.

D:

your fault too, shame on you.

Looks like shit, it was probably for the best.

looks like shit

damn these tracks one of a hell ride, Shigenori Masuko did a great work and nobody ever heard it. This is sad.

Away with you, O unbelieving. Your disrespect shall bring you death in the night

It was probably shit

not helping your case tbh

ROM is up on the share bread volafile.
I'm only doing this cause of the music.

The Hero Holla Forums doesn't deserve,

Is there a decent Wonderswan emulator? Just curious, not something I've looked much into.

mednafen. But if you just want to listen to the music use the stuff i posted in the OP.

how would someone go about turning these into mp3 or some other regular format?

So what's it about

If you do transform it into a regular audio format use a lossless one.
Also mp3s were outdated in the 90s, use vorbis because it decodes faster and has higher quality, or opus which decodes at around the same speed as mp3 (can be faster or slower) but has much higher quality.
Only fall back to mp3 if you have something with really bad format support, nowadays anything supports ogg vorbis.

bump

and nothing of value was lost

>>>/mu/

nip only zelda clone
the tiles are all compressed so expect no translations either.

I actually just bought a wonderswan but I only care about the digimon games. So fuck you.

How do I play the music? It's all m3u.

Looks and sounds like shit, fam. Take it to your hispter twitter feed, retro shit is the fad with garbage indie devs anyways.

Nvm I'm retarded and didn't read OP.